Justin Bricker

Talk about the Argeneau family members and what makes them so real.

Re: Justin Bricker

Postby Denise on May 7th, 2009, 9:45 am

Okay, check the new thread in "Discuss the Series"
Denise

Postby Copper on May 31st, 2009, 5:22 pm

ok hes not pushing on my top 5 but hes such a fun guy i love him cant wait to she the ass kicking life mate he will get i know he want match with a little delicate flower of a girl he needs a girl to kick his but into shape and keep him under control etc cant wait to see the crazy fun he geting into in his book
AEA Sister European Council/enforcer contact
The Sisterhood of the Travelling Fangs
Copper

Postby vammpgurl on December 30th, 2009, 5:11 pm

Justin needs a girl like Jo, Nicholas's lifemate! She's so spunky and someone like that would totally keep Justin on his toes!! Can't wait, I luv Justin..
VAMPIRES!!!!!!!!! A girls best friend... well, in my dreams maybe
vammpgurl

Postby Damiana on January 5th, 2010, 1:18 pm

Justin is so adorable ;)

i can't wait for his book though i don't think it will be soon because he's isn't even a bit tired of food and sex so i think he isn't ready for a lifemate yet. ..
Damiana

Postby Denise on January 6th, 2010, 2:29 pm

I'm still holding out for him and Stephanie.
Denise

Postby Copper on January 6th, 2010, 4:46 pm

Denise wrote:I'm still holding out for him and Stephanie.

just thinking about it you mite be on to somthing there they have the same fun loving style
AEA Sister European Council/enforcer contact
The Sisterhood of the Travelling Fangs
Copper

Postby wren on January 9th, 2010, 2:19 pm

Copper wrote:
Denise wrote:I'm still holding out for him and Stephanie.

just thinking about it you mite be on to somthing there they have the same fun loving style

I don't think his life mate will be Stephanie, although I agree that Lynsay left it open at the end of TIH for a possibility in the future. It strikes me more that Justin's struggle in holding Stephanie was actually just due to her 'turning' and it was amusing since it was happening to him...Hey, it was even amusing to Lucian, kwim? ;)

Stephanie is much too young, and we don't really know enough about her personality or how the events that have happened to her at such a young age are going to effect her. She is only 15yo, and she has to adjust to the extremely traumatic events in her life, learn to live as an Immortal Endentate & not being able to live or even see her parents anymore, as well as simply growing to adulthood. Marguerite & Dani may need to call on Dr. Greg to help Stephanie, because she has been through a lot! It will be many years before she is ready to meet her life mate, and we don't know yet what kind of arrangements Decker & Dani have made to help & protect her. Even though Martine's twin girls are in university now, we haven't heard anything about them regarding life mates yet or much about what is happening in their lives, though by society's standards, they would now be considered 'young adults'.

Justin can't even consider the idea of Stephanie, much less think about trying to read her. A 15yo is still a child and he isn't a pedophile. Besides, he isn't really thinking along life mate lines yet. Justin doesn't come across as 'mature' as D.J. was when he met Mabel, except when it comes to being an enforcer...and he still is an Immortal with 'appetites' that haven't gone away yet. Though just 112yo, D.J. was ready for his life mate and who knows what made him read Mabel, other than he may have already been reading the women he was attracted to when he met them. D.J. just seems much older than Justin, though they're not that very far apart in age. Maybe it's from being raised in different environments, along with the personality they each are born with.

My thinking is that our Justin Bricker is going to need someone who can reign him in...he is so outgoing, exuberant, & social, with a less than serious side to his natural personality...think "Morty and the Muppets"...almost opposite from Lucern, for example. Kate helps reign in Lucern's grumpiness & bring out Lucern's social side, otherwise he practically wouldn't have a social side at all. With her playful personality, Terri helps bring out Bastien's more casual side and less of the all-business workaholic lifestyle that he had adopted over the centuries. Jackie's more serious nature and training as a private investigator along with Vincent's more adventurous personality as well as having been a professional actor complement each other, and make them being paired interesting. You can look at each of the life mates and see how they complement and bring out the best in each other. :)

In Justin's case, he seems to need someone with a quieter, very calm nature who will reign in his exuberance some and bring out his calmer, more mature side, while he helps bring out some fun and more action in her. Perhaps that will be Stephanie, but I'm more inclined to think we haven't met his life mate yet...although if she's a born immortal, I might think of Elspeth or possibly Jeanne Louise. We all want to think of Jeanne Louise as having G.G. for a life mate, but we don't know that for sure. I do think that when Justin finds his life mate, it will come as a complete surprise to him. Although he may be reading the women he is attracted to like he did with Jo, I don't think he is actively searching for his life mate right now. Hmmm...methinks that Justin's life mate may decide to 'talk' to Lynsay sooner rather than later...:lol:
wren

Postby sin on January 9th, 2010, 9:47 pm

Justin needs someone his opposite. Who knows maybe a Kate/Leigh/Jackie combination.

~~~~~~Immortals or Bust~~~~~~
sin

Postby Denise on January 10th, 2010, 1:53 am

I'm thinking he needs a spitfire, someone who can dish it out as well as he does. I also think Lucien may have been amused because he'd read Justin and "saw" that Justin had tried to read Steph without success, and realized there were going to be some interesting years ahead as Steph grows up and Justin comes to terms with meeting his lifemate at such a young age. After all, he's still enjoying his "appetites" and meeting a lifemate at this stage would throw quite a kink in his fun. All pure speculation and I'm eagerly anticipating Justin's story, but expect it will be a few years down the road, yet.
Denise

Postby wren on January 10th, 2010, 8:53 am

Denise, I don't think Justin would "think" to read Stephanie at this point. I think he just sees her as a child, and he was doing his job as a council enforcer. When it comes to his work, there is no silliness about him. When she grows up if she catches his eye, that will be a different matter...maybe she will have a "crush" on him as a teen while he still thinks of her as Dani's "kid sister" and then when she is grown up and all confident & mature and a knock-out who doesn't even notice him anymore...well, turnabout is fair play. :lol: That might be amusing... ;)
wren

PreviousNext

Return to Discuss The Characters