Page 14 of 15

Re: Justin Bricker

PostPosted: November 4th, 2010, 12:16 pm
by sin
sherr wrote:you know I can't have my cake and eat it too.....or can I....stupid saying anyway


Yes you can :)

Re: Justin Bricker

PostPosted: November 4th, 2010, 5:36 pm
by Lynsay
sin wrote:Awwww.. and what does the real Justin think of being in your books Lyns?


He and DJ and the others all get a kick out of it. Besides, he knows the character is just named after him, not that it's him per se.

Lynsay

Re: Justin Bricker

PostPosted: November 4th, 2010, 6:26 pm
by sin
Lynsay wrote:
sin wrote:Awwww.. and what does the real Justin think of being in your books Lyns?


He and DJ and the others all get a kick out of it. Besides, he knows the character is just named after him, not that it's him per se.

Lynsay


That's good. Wonder what he will think when you/Marguerite decide to find him a life mate.. And all the pay back teasing.. :)

Re: Justin Bricker

PostPosted: February 8th, 2011, 11:28 pm
by ElectricFedora
Wait? Wait? Theres a real Justin? *Went to reread and got a little confused*

Also do we know if Justin was born or turned? I think hes born but not sure. I know it was mentioned he has sisters? I personally feel like hes the youngest child and only son with lots and lots of older sister.

Re: Justin Bricker

PostPosted: February 8th, 2011, 11:37 pm
by susan60625
ElectricFedora wrote:Wait? Wait? Theres a real Justin? *Went to reread and got a little confused*

Also do we know if Justin was born or turned? I think hes born but not sure. I know it was mentioned he has sisters? I personally feel like hes the youngest child and only son with lots and lots of older sister.

Yes, ElectricFedora, there is a real Justin. He and the real DJ are friends of Lynsay's!

Yes, Justin was born an immortal. And, yes, he has sisters, we just don't know how many. Also, since he is still less than 100 years old, it's a good bet that he is the youngest of his siblings (the 100 year rule). There has also been speculation that there is a connection between his mother and Rosamund (Armand's third wife and Jeanne Louise's mother) because of comments Justin made in BTB.

Re: Justin Bricker

PostPosted: February 9th, 2011, 12:02 am
by MysticFan
susan60625 wrote: There has also been speculation that there is a connection between his mother and Rosamund (Armand's third wife and Jeanne Louise's mother) because of comments Justin made in BTB.


Hummmm?!? :? I wasn't aware of that... I am going to have to pay special attention to BTB when I get back around to it.

Re: Justin Bricker

PostPosted: February 9th, 2011, 12:10 am
by susan60625
MysticFan wrote:
susan60625 wrote: There has also been speculation that there is a connection between his mother and Rosamund (Armand's third wife and Jeanne Louise's mother) because of comments Justin made in BTB.


Hummmm?!? :? I wasn't aware of that... I am going to have to pay special attention to BTB when I get back around to it.

Also check out the spoiler thread for the book, and, POSSIBLY, the Justin threads. There was a lot of speculation after the book. I can't remember if it was all contained to the spoiler thread.

Re: Justin Bricker

PostPosted: February 9th, 2011, 12:14 am
by MysticFan
susan60625 wrote:
MysticFan wrote:
susan60625 wrote: There has also been speculation that there is a connection between his mother and Rosamund (Armand's third wife and Jeanne Louise's mother) because of comments Justin made in BTB.


Hummmm?!? :? I wasn't aware of that... I am going to have to pay special attention to BTB when I get back around to it.

Also check out the spoiler thread for the book, and, POSSIBLY, the Justin threads. There was a lot of speculation after the book. I can't remember if it was all contained to the spoiler thread.


Thanks so much, Sue! I will check it out for sure. I like it when things start to show that they could maybe be linked together... the possibilities are endless...lol

Re: Justin Bricker

PostPosted: February 9th, 2011, 12:28 am
by ElectricFedora
Oh yes, I remember when I was reading BTB on sunday, ugh sometimes when I read so many books in such a short span of time I feel like i miss key parts. :oops:

Re: Justin Bricker

PostPosted: February 9th, 2011, 12:41 am
by MysticFan
ElectricFedora wrote:Oh yes, I remember when I was reading BTB on sunday, ugh sometimes when I read so many books in such a short span of time I feel like i miss key parts. :oops:


I know exactly what you mean! When I first read the books, I was so excited to see what was to come that it looks as if I just rushed through them not really paying attention to all the most important things. I am now doing a re-read and I have found that I missed quite a lot... this time around I am more focused & am trying to pay special attention to everything...lol