Justin Bricker

Talk about the Argeneau family members and what makes them so real.

Re: Justin Bricker

Postby sin on January 10th, 2010, 7:26 pm

I think Justin will have his story long before Stephanie even thinks about dating. She has a lot to overcome first. Not to mention a lot of training & growing up.

~~~~~~Immortals or Bust~~~~~~
sin

Postby wren on January 11th, 2010, 5:14 am

sin wrote:I think Justin will have his story long before Stephanie even thinks about dating. She has a lot to overcome first. Not to mention a lot of training & growing up.

If it was Stephanie, I could only picture a scenario like I speculated. However, I think that Justin hasn't met his life mate who is not Stephanie yet...or doesn't know that he has, as he may not have had a reason to try to read her! ;)
wren

Postby Jewelz on January 13th, 2010, 9:10 pm

Denise wrote:I'm thinking he needs a spitfire, someone who can dish it out as well as he does. I also think Lucien may have been amused because he'd read Justin and "saw" that Justin had tried to read Steph without success, and realized there were going to be some interesting years ahead as Steph grows up and Justin comes to terms with meeting his lifemate at such a young age. After all, he's still enjoying his "appetites" and meeting a lifemate at this stage would throw quite a kink in his fun. All pure speculation and I'm eagerly anticipating Justin's story, but expect it will be a few years down the road, yet.

I don't remember reading about Justin not being able to read Stephanie. Did I miss something? :?

Love is like a butterfly, it goes where it please's, and please's where it goes. :-)
Jewelz

Postby wren on January 14th, 2010, 5:42 am

Jewelz wrote:
I don't remember reading about Justin not being able to read Stephanie. Did I miss something? :?

No, Jewelz, you haven't missed anything in the books. There is speculation that Stephanie may or may not be Justin's life mate when she grows up...some think she will and some think she won't be. It's mostly being discussed because of the funny incident at the end of TIH when he is carrying her and she is struggling while turning...
wren

Postby Denise on January 14th, 2010, 10:55 pm

Yeah, Jewelz, it was just speculation on my part. Lucien was amused at something, maybe just because Steph was giving Justin so much trouble, maybe something else entirely. Who knows.
Denise

Postby sin on January 15th, 2010, 10:34 pm

I think that Lucian was just amused because Steph kicked him and he sang soprano.

~~~~~~Immortals or Bust~~~~~~
sin

Postby wren on January 16th, 2010, 10:31 am

sin wrote:I think that Lucian was just amused because Steph kicked him and he sang soprano.

Image A most delicate way to word it, sin...Image
wren

Postby Kath on February 20th, 2010, 1:11 pm

Lynsay wrote:Yes, Anders is in Armand's book. He and Bricker both show up to help Eshe. Hope that's good news (grin)

Lynsay

Ah...We get to see Justin again too. He's just so cute and funny. Can't wait for his story either. And I bet it's not good news (for us but not for the new lifemates) -- Justin will probably be up to his hysterical antics again... :lol: ;)
Kath

Postby jill on April 11th, 2010, 7:45 am

I think Justin is gonna have a blast with his lifemate. I mean look at him now he is hillarious. But I think it might be awhile. At least after he stops wanting to eat. Most of the others had given up hope of ever finding a lifemate because it had been so long. And Justin isn't at that point yet. But I do believe Lucian might be more than a little aggravated to find another one of his enforcers in love. Should be lots of fun to read and find out lol.... :mrgreen:
“I have the simplest tastes. I am always satisfied with the best.” Oscar Wilde
jill

Postby sherr on April 11th, 2010, 8:58 am

Excuse me jill......I'm Justin's lifemate...however he doesn't know it .....yet....just a matter of time though. ;)
good girls don't make history and I plan on being very historical
sherr

PreviousNext

Return to Discuss The Characters