Justin Bricker

Talk about the Argeneau family members and what makes them so real.

Re: Justin Bricker

Postby sin on April 11th, 2010, 9:19 am

jill wrote:I think Justin is gonna have a blast with his lifemate. I mean look at him now he is hillarious. But I think it might be awhile. At least after he stops wanting to eat. Most of the others had given up hope of ever finding a lifemate because it had been so long. And Justin isn't at that point yet. But I do believe Lucian might be more than a little aggravated to find another one of his enforcers in love. Should be lots of fun to read and find out lol.... :mrgreen:

Yes sis it will be fun. And knowing Marguerite she will have *sigh* Lucian send Justin somewhere for something and BAM!! You would think the man would stop listening to her .....evil laugh

~~~~~~Immortals or Bust~~~~~~
sin

Postby Lynsay on April 11th, 2010, 11:55 am

Ah, but Lucian wouldn't do that. Underneath all that gruff coldness is a man who has experienced the true love of a life mate twice and knows the value of it. As annoying as it is to have his enforcers dropping like flies and becoming useless for a bit, he would never begrudge them finding that life mate. Besides, it's better than their going rogue and adding to his workload.

Lynsay
Lynsay
Lynsay
Site Admin

Postby sin on April 11th, 2010, 12:49 pm

Lynsay we would never begrudge anyone a life mate..except maybe Leo..***shudders*** And we know Justin, when he finds his will be of no exception..Was just having a little bit of fun..lol We want all of our & your immortals to have lifemates.. It is very interesting as to how they meet & get together..

~~~~~~Immortals or Bust~~~~~~
sin

Postby sherr on April 11th, 2010, 7:38 pm

Excuse me!! Justin has a lifemate *jumping up and down; waving hands in a frantic fashion* he just has to show up and bam....out goes the hubby in comes the Justin. :lol:
good girls don't make history and I plan on being very historical
sherr

Postby lisa on April 11th, 2010, 7:55 pm

Hmm? What happens when an immortal meets his/her lifemate and he/ she is married? :) Does he just wait around for the spouse to die (or help him decide to leave?) and then introduce him/herself to their intended? Just asking for my friend. She is very shy and doesnt express herself often on forum, but she has a big crush on one of the enforcers?*whispering* You may have met her a time or two,( the initals of the friend is S.H.E.R.R.! )Wont tell you the enforcers name as she wants to keep it a secret! :lol:
lisa

Postby sherr on April 11th, 2010, 8:01 pm

lisa...sounds like your friend has a real problem...if I was her....not saying I am or anything....I say kick that husband to the CURB...life is to short...even for an immortal....good thing my hubby doesn't read these post...honest dear I don't know who she's talking about.....Justin?...Justin who?....I don't know no Justin.

by the way lisa your friend should come out and post more often these quiet people are really irritating.
sherr

Postby lisa on April 11th, 2010, 8:05 pm

Weelll.... When you get to know her she is quite entertaining and friendly. She is just very shy on the subject of her interest in a certain enforcer with the initials of J.B.
lisa

Postby sherr on April 11th, 2010, 8:13 pm

Poor girl....I really can't believe you hang out with people like that...I mean if it was me I'ld tell the world I was crazy about Justin.....(I may have done that already). Maybe with some encouragement she would spout her undying devotion to Justin....however he will probably have to wait till the hubby leaves since he has gone upstairs rolling eyes and grinning.
sherr

Postby lisa on April 11th, 2010, 8:21 pm

Poor hubby! So far for the good of the team your next hubby will be a hockey coach and the love of you life is JB! Does JB have a day job (cover) as a hockey coach? See ya later!
lisa

Postby sherr on April 11th, 2010, 8:26 pm

here is the funny lisa...my hubby's intials ARE JB he's actually a paramedic!! So when he sees my talking about my devotion to JB he thinks its him; LOL...well I won't have to change the monograms on the His and Hers towel...stationary etc...
sherr

PreviousNext

Return to Discuss The Characters