Justin Bricker

Talk about the Argeneau family members and what makes them so real.

Re: Justin Bricker

Postby feanturien on September 15th, 2010, 6:37 pm

I'm convinced that Justin is related to Rosamund.

Seriously? I would love to know more about that theory. :D

Feanturien
feanturien

Postby wren on September 16th, 2010, 7:40 am

feanturien wrote:
I'm convinced that Justin is related to Rosamund.

Seriously? I would love to know more about that theory. :D

Feanturien

Hey, feanturien...haven't seen you in awhile. Have you read BTB yet? If so, look through the BTB spoilers thread, and then we'll continue to research this theory. :D
wren

Postby feanturien on September 16th, 2010, 10:03 am

Hey, feanturien...haven't seen you in awhile. Have you read BTB yet? If so, look through the BTB spoilers thread, and then we'll continue to research this theory.

I know, it's been forever!!!!! I have read it. I had to wait for our library's copy to be delivered and it only came last Friday! I'll check out the BTB thread a little bit later.
feanturien

Postby Denise on September 18th, 2010, 2:21 am

And after reading that HFY excerpt, I will say I definitely don't think Bricker IS a traitor, just that something seemed fishy when initially reading BTB. Still gotta go back and see what that was.
Denise

Postby wren on September 20th, 2010, 7:44 am

Denise wrote:And after reading that HFY excerpt, I will say I definitely don't think Bricker IS a traitor, just that something seemed fishy when initially reading BTB. Still gotta go back and see what that was.

I'm looking for it too, Denise, and Lynsay choosing to keep quiet about anything more on Rosamund does make me wonder about a possible connection yet to be seen... 8-)
wren

Postby jill on September 20th, 2010, 8:48 pm

You know I didn't get that feeling at first...but when I saw this I looked back and u guys mite be onto something here...hmmmmm
“I have the simplest tastes. I am always satisfied with the best.” Oscar Wilde
jill

Postby deadwoodpecker on September 24th, 2010, 10:32 pm

First of all, I am SO sorry for my absence in the last few weeks. I've had some personal issues, and haven't been online.

1) I'm new here, and I don't have the benefit of knowing the board dynamics, I suppose. I'm glad Lynsay gave me the benefit of the doubt and posted my comment anyway. I honestly didn't mean to be inflammatory.

2) I do have an explanation for why I think JB might be a traitor.
a) He's been around for nearly everything that's gone wonky in the Rogue Hunters series. For example, in The Immortal Hunter, wasn't he the one who lost Stephanie at the airport? Also... he was alone with the van (with the staked bad guys), and could have helped one of them. And wasn't he one of the guys who was supposed to keep watch over Jo while she was at her apartment? She ended up being attacked instead of protected.
b) If I were the bad guys, I would want someone on the inside. Someone who could feed information to me about the Rogue Hunters and Argeneaus.
deadwoodpecker

Postby Denise on September 25th, 2010, 3:19 pm

Okay, I'm on my reread and part of what I felt was odd was Bricker trying so hard to keep Armand and Eshe each from calling Lucien and telling him to send someone else out. Each of them had conversations about that and he kept saying "No, don't to that yet. Give it some time." Now I realize he was probably just trying to force them together, more, but at the time I was thinking "You sure don't want anyone else around... why?"
Denise

Postby Lynsay on September 25th, 2010, 10:41 pm

Sorry I'm slow on approving posts right now guys. Deadline hell, don't ya know. I mean, well I'm slow at the best of times, but it's worse now.

Glad you came back deadwoodpecker, now you guys can discuss away.

Lynsay
Lynsay
Lynsay
Site Admin

Postby wren on September 26th, 2010, 5:51 am

Welcome back, deadwoodpecker, and you make some great points. Things I hadn't even thought about...I'll have to ponder & do a little rereading in the Rogue Hunter books (always such a hardship :lol: ) and hopefully I can get on the forum more this week & discuss with you. :D

Very interesting, Denise...and I'm thinking that it's going to be connected to Rosamund, yet I don't know why I have that feeling. I've got to do a complete reread of BTB! We are in the middle of school and work and planning to start renovations on our house & family needs..yes, I think I have finally gone off the deep end! {sigh} I want the next book just as much as everyone else, but I need some time to reread all the latest books first! :lol:
wren

PreviousNext

Return to Discuss The Characters