Tiny

Talk about the Argeneau family members and what makes them so real.

Tiny

Postby susan60625 on May 1st, 2009, 8:27 am

Finally, we will have Tiny's story! According to Lynsay's latest newsletter, it will be in her new anthology coming out next January. I wonder if it will be back story or will he become some immortal female's life mate? Any speculation?

Sue, Chicago
susan60625

Re: Tiny

Postby sin on May 1st, 2009, 11:53 am

Susan60625...Lynsay posted information about Tiny's story on Who's Nicholas? thread page 7...
Here is her post:

Who's Nicholas?
Postby Lynsay on Mon Apr 13, 2009 7:19 pm

And Tiny's story in an anthology in between Nicholas's story and Armand's. I did want to give him his own book, but he wasn't very cooperative so he and his lady love will get a third of a book for next Valentines. It starts at the long awaited wedding for the multitude of Argeneau couples who have been waiting patiently to tie the knot so you know you'll be seeing some of the clan in his story, at least at the start. It ends in Port Henry so you'll run into a couple of those guys too at the end.

By the way, someone commented on the long length of time before the wedding. Time doesn't work quite the same when it's endless for you. . . not to mention when you're going at it like bunnies and completely uninterested in doing anything else as immortal couples are for the first year or two or three after getting together. You know the old saw "Time flies when you're having fun" ? Well, it's especially true if you have centuries ahead of you and aren't aging or experiencing that "biological clock" business. Besides, they did have a couple of crisis to derail the ceremony. There was Marguerite going missing and . . . oh, well, can't tell you the other. You'll learn about it soon enough.

There was something else I was going to tell you but I can't remember what it was. . . Oh well, couldn't have been important.

Lynsay, back to emptying boxes (GAD! I swear I am NEVER moving again!)
Lynsay

hope this answers some questions you and others may have...

~~~~~~Immortals or Bust~~~~~~
sin

Postby susan60625 on May 1st, 2009, 1:32 pm

Thanks, Sin!

I'm relatively new to these boards, and, I admit, I haven't read all of the threads all the way through, so I have missed some of the information that all of you long-time posters are privy to. I hope I don't come across as too much of a newbie with some of the questions I post. If I do, I appreciate the kick in the pants that you can provide!

Sue, Chicago
susan60625

Postby sin on May 1st, 2009, 2:07 pm

no problem Sue. If you are not sure you can always do a search for a topic, post or poster.. Ask away...Even us "long time posters" ask questions..lol Some info is in the newsletters we keep on hand.. Just remember we all were newbies at some time. Even us long term posters don't always go through the topics before we post and sometimes have multiple threads/ topics for the same thing... Glad you feel free to ask...anytime we can we will help with the forum and if we know where a post is we will be glad to head you there...

Have fun and see ya around... :D

~~~~~~Immortals or Bust~~~~~~
sin

Postby MsKitty on May 2nd, 2009, 4:00 am

OOOOOO! I liked Tiny!! I hope he becomes an immortal... wonder which lucky lass will be his life partner?? Maybe Thomas's sister (Jeanne? Me thinks that's her name!) or maybe Mirabeau!!
Ms Kitty - AEA Sister & Australian Council Enforcer Contact
MsKitty

Postby wren on May 2nd, 2009, 10:24 pm

MsKitty wrote:OOOOOO! I liked Tiny!! I hope he becomes an immortal... wonder which lucky lass will be his life partner?? Maybe Thomas's sister (Jeanne? Me thinks that's her name!) or maybe Mirabeau!!

Hi MsKitty...we do know that Mirabeau has met her life mate...Lynsay told us that quite some time ago...but we don't know who, or when we will get their book/story? Don't know if she & Tiny have ever met so far! We suspect that Tiny will become immortal, because Marguerite was already "preparing to matchmake" in VI...knowing how important he is to Jackie & Vincent and even to herself...and she did think of Mirabeau, so maybe... AHHHHH...it's so hard to wait!! :lol: Oh, and yes, Jeanne Louise is Thomas' younger sister...Armand is their father, but they have different mothers...so Nicholas is their older brother, even though she refuses to acknowledge him!
wren

Postby MsKitty on May 3rd, 2009, 4:52 am

Hi Wren!!

Ahhhh!! Yes... The waiting for the next book is torture but it's always worthwhile!! Looking forward to the anthology - sounds excellent!!

I liked the 'Green Giant' too!!! I wonder if he will meet a lifemate sometime!
MsKitty

Postby Denise on May 4th, 2009, 1:28 am

Hey Ms. Kitty! Some of us speculated on the original forum (or was it this one?) that maybe the Green Giant is Mirabeau's lifemate. Will be interesting to read her story as she is such a unique character.
Denise

Postby MsKitty on May 4th, 2009, 5:59 am

Hi Denise!

Y'know... I DID think of Mirabeau for the Green Giant, just coz she was described as having short spiky hair with magenta bits on the end, & he, well, has lots going on appearance wise, but I just thought he was so laidback & cool, & I did laugh when he chatted to Julius & Christian in the bathroom!

But I guess like you said, we'll have to wait & see.... but I'm sure it'll be worth the wait!
MsKitty

Postby Graymalkin on May 7th, 2009, 1:47 pm

I hope Tiny does find his life mate and gets turned -- he'll be only the second mortal guy to do so (as the lead story) since Greg in Book 1.
Graymalkin

Next

Return to Discuss The Characters