Tiny

Talk about the Argeneau family members and what makes them so real.

Re: Tiny

Postby MsKitty on May 8th, 2009, 5:23 am

So he will!! I didn't think of that!! Perhaps some of the single ladies will start speaking to Lynsay soon - I wonder if Eshe will be one who talks?! She sounded pretty awesome in IH... hmmm maybe SHE should meet the green Giant!!
Ms Kitty - AEA Sister & Australian Council Enforcer Contact
MsKitty

Postby Lynsay on July 30th, 2009, 3:56 pm

Sooooo, here I am again . . . gees, you guys will be wishing I'd get sick more often cause I post more then, lol. Okay, so the day before we left for Washington the page proofs for Tiny's story, Vampire Valentine in Bitten by Cupid, arrived here. They were set aside for our return and sat neglected until yesterday when I settled down to go through them. I was pleasantly surprised. I always think a story sucks when I get it finished and Tiny's story was no exception, so it was nice to get some time and perspective. Much to my surprise yesterday I enjoyed the story and thought, "Gees, this is pretty good. Why did I think it sucked?" LOL.

So that's the last stage of my work on the book. I found several mistakes (missing words, missing spaces and in one case a whole line missing) marked them and sent those pages back to be corrected (I hope. They decide if it's a necessary change or not). Now it's up to them and we're all just left to wait for it to come out.

Now I have a few things to piddle around with and get finished and then I can dive into the next story. I've been dipping my toes in the water so to speak, writing up ideas here and there and so far it's fun. The heroine is Sam's oldest sister, Alex, and the hero is one of Martine's elder sons. Oooooh, that reminds me, I finally found out her first husband's last name. Or, well his handle, since they didn't really have last names per se back then. Anyway, on that note, I'm off to work. Toodles!

Lynsay
Lynsay
Lynsay
Site Admin

Postby sin on July 30th, 2009, 4:40 pm

Lynsay that is great news about TIny. And no we never wish you ill. But we do enjoy when you post.Love the title for his story..Vampire Valentine.aah..Just says romance..

Alex with one of Martine's sons..oo so much fun speculating.. Get well and can not wait to read your "hints"

hugs sin

~~~~~~Immortals or Bust~~~~~~
sin

Postby wren on July 30th, 2009, 5:40 pm

Vampire Valentine...ahhh, the story of Tiny McGraw and ?...don't think we have ever been given his life mate's name...and maybe we'll find out his real first name, too! :lol: Tiny is the human that I already think of as an Immortal & have been in love with since day one in ABTR! Btw, sin's birthday is on Valentine's Day, Lynsay...so Bitten By Cupid is a perfect gift for her! This upcoming birthday is an especially extra special day! :D

Alex Willan and meeting one of Martine's older sons (finally) and finding out a little more family history. Too, if Alex and Jo are settled, Sam may be ready to be turned for Mortimer! {sigh} Such pleasurable reading coming up! 8-)
wren

Postby MsKitty on July 30th, 2009, 5:54 pm

wren wrote:Vampire Valentine...ahhh, the story of Tiny McGraw and ?...don't think we have ever been given his life mate's name...and maybe we'll find out his real first name, too! :lol: Tiny is the human that I already think of as an Immortal & have been in love with since day one in ABTR! Btw, sin's birthday is on Valentine's Day, Lynsay...so Bitten By Cupid is a perfect gift for her! This upcoming birthday is an especially extra special day! :D

Alex Willan and meeting one of Martine's older sons (finally) and finding out a little more family history. Too, if Alex and Jo are settled, Sam may be ready to be turned for Mortimer! {sigh} Such pleasurable reading coming up! 8-)

Yes! Yes!
Ms Kitty - AEA Sister & Australian Council Enforcer Contact
MsKitty

Postby sin on July 30th, 2009, 5:56 pm

A Vampire Valentine on /for a Immortal Valentine..love the way you think sis..Goes great with the theme..*giggle*

~~~~~~Immortals or Bust~~~~~~
sin

Postby wren on July 30th, 2009, 8:12 pm

sin wrote:A Vampire Valentine on /for a Immortal Valentine..love the way you think sis..Goes great with the theme..*giggle*

Yes...this theme queen thought so...*giggle*

love ya sis, wren
wren

Previous

Return to Discuss The Characters