Argeneau Merchandise!!

Talk about the Argeneau family members and what makes them so real.

Re: Argeneau Merchandise!!

Postby sin on March 1st, 2010, 8:22 pm

I loved my satin sheets.:) Ms Kitty..Been there done that..on a water bed no less..

~~~~~~Immortals or Bust~~~~~~
sin

Postby sin on March 1st, 2010, 8:24 pm

I think this was brought up on the old forum. But it would be nice to have bookmarks to go with the books. Or maybe even a college of books for a mouse pad..

~~~~~~Immortals or Bust~~~~~~
sin

Postby Mabel48 on March 2nd, 2010, 10:56 am

How about a calender. With the pic's from the book covers. We have twelve books so it would work out fine. Probably can't do that thou. I'm sure there some stupit copywrite problem in there somewhere :evil:
Mabel48
Mabel48

Postby wren on March 2nd, 2010, 11:26 am

Mabel48 wrote:How about a calender. With the pic's from the book covers. We have twelve books so it would work out fine. Probably can't do that thou. I'm sure there some stupit copywrite problem in there somewhere :evil:

It's a nice marketing idea thou...perhaps Lynsay & her publisher could work something out. It might be a nice item to have if Avon/Harper Collins releases LB, SWV, and TD&H with their own cover art...especially if they would release them all together! It would make a great promotion and help introduce new readers as well as us long-time Immortals to Lynsay Sands! Buy all three books & get a calendar or something like that...maybe even putting them in Lynsay's online store for sale after the promotion. I like it! 8-)

What do you think, Lynsay? Maybe it's something to mention to your editor/publisher contacts...

wren

Postby Lynsay on March 2nd, 2010, 2:52 pm

Copyright problem is right. I can't use any of the images on my website. Have to make up my own, which is kind of okay. Actually, I had a very vivid image for the cover of Bite Me If You Can (I HATE that title) while I was writing it. Lucian, Justin Bricker and Mortimer walking away from the burning house where they cleared out the nest of bad vamps. Lucian is wearing his long leather coat and carrying Leigh and they are all just a silhouette in the foreground against the fiery back ground. That image sticks in my head whenever I think of the story. Just have to find someone to turn it into a pic, or wait till I have time and do it myself. Sigh.

The calendar idea is a cool one. I shall pass it on to my editor and see what they think.

Lynsay
Lynsay
Lynsay
Site Admin

Postby Mabel48 on March 2nd, 2010, 4:05 pm

Actually, I had a very vivid image for the cover of Bite Me If You Can (I HATE that title) while I was writing it. Lucian, Justin Bricker and Mortimer walking away from the burning house where they cleared out the nest of bad vamps. Lucian is wearing his long leather coat and carrying Leigh and they are all just a silhouette in the foreground against the fiery back ground.

OH! Lynsay! That is such a hot idea. I can see it in my head!. :shock:
Mabel48
Mabel48

Postby wren on March 2nd, 2010, 10:52 pm

Hey, Lynsay...when you do use that image on something...use your original title "Once Bitten"...it was so much better! :)
wren

Postby Lynsay on March 3rd, 2010, 1:02 pm

Wren, you have a scary good memory if you remember Once Bitten, lol. I don't even recall when I blabbed that that's what I wanted to call it. I thought it was a good titile too, but my editor rarely likes my titles. Sigh.

Lynsay who has played while having breakfast and is now going back to work.
Lynsay
Lynsay
Site Admin

Postby wren on March 3rd, 2010, 2:34 pm

Lynsay wrote:Wren, you have a scary good memory if you remember Once Bitten, lol. I don't even recall when I blabbed that that's what I wanted to call it. I thought it was a good titile too, but my editor rarely likes my titles. Sigh.

Lynsay who has played while having breakfast and is now going back to work.

Well, like I mentioned elsewhere on a post, Once Bitten is at the top of the blurb on the back of the book in nice matching green letters to the title...same font! I've always remembered the title thou, because it seemed more appropriate for the book. I often do have a scary good memory...bwahahahaha! :lol:

Too bad that there are times it only works with things I want to remember, and leaves me at a complete loss with things I need to remember. :(
wren

Postby grlnxtdr29 on March 22nd, 2010, 12:09 am

Sounds like me, I Have a semi Photographic memory. I can remember ever piece of useless trivia I have ever heard, but I can't remember the important things (Like where I left my copy of Single White Vampire)...

As for Merchandise, I want Thomas's Music on CD, Etienne's games, Lucern's Books, And a Travel Guide for Vampires (pardon me, I mean Immortals ;) ).
grlnxtdr29

PreviousNext

Return to Discuss The Characters