Argeneau Merchandise!!

Talk about the Argeneau family members and what makes them so real.

Re: Argeneau Merchandise!!

Postby Lynsay on March 23rd, 2010, 1:32 am

Hmmmmm . . . I shall think on this. I've had several emails asking about back stories like Marguerite and Jean Claude, and Ramses and Alexandria's story, and Martine and Pimm's story, even Marguerite and Julius's original meeting, etc. Maybe Lucern should write those.
Lynsay
Lynsay
Site Admin

Postby susan60625 on March 23rd, 2010, 9:31 am

Lynsay that would be really great! Those back stories would be neat crossovers for you because it would combine the Argeneaus with your historicals! I'm sure that all of us would be buying those! :D
"It's staked and baked, Jo. We're not pork chops." T. Argeneau :D
"Ohhhh, glow in the dark. Good choice." D. Notte
:D
AEA Sister-Member of: SASSy Argeneauts & YYI Club
susan60625

Postby lisa on March 23rd, 2010, 5:40 pm

And Im sure you know there really is a celtic song called Highland Mary, but Thomas didnt get the credit for it
:lol:
lisa

Postby wren on March 27th, 2010, 1:37 am

grlnxtdr29 wrote:As for Merchandise, I want Thomas's Music on CD, Etienne's games, Lucern's Books, And a Travel Guide for Vampires (pardon me, I mean Immortals ;) ).

grlnxtdr29...It had occurred to me that Bloodlust and its sequels would be excellent video games in real life. Having a husband & two teenage sons who play many video games, and having as many game systems as we do...I know they would be a hit. Lynsay, you need a game designer with Etienne's vision & a talk with your agent & editor about using the premise of the game & the name! It's so unfair that authors come up with these great ideas in their stories, but then can't promote or market them in real life. If Avon would only listen to us, they could promote the books and also make a lot of money at the same time.... 8-)
wren

Postby lisa on March 27th, 2010, 7:48 am

Yep Lynsay, that would be a great idea! Would the publishers own rights to game or you? How is your contract? any movies in the future?
lisa

Postby Lynsay on March 27th, 2010, 12:54 pm

Hmmm, I answered this once already and the forum ate it and bounced me. Grumble grumble. So, what I said then was that's a good idea, and Wren, I shall see just how much of a computer geek my cousin the computer geek is and if he would be interested.

As for movies, Lisa, producers or whatever they are in Hollywood are the ones who decide what movies to make, and so far there's been no knocking at my door. I know Stephen King was in on making a movie or two himself, but then he is like a Mega God among writers, not your average Joe or Jolene like me. (grin)

Lynsay
Lynsay
Lynsay
Site Admin

Postby grlnxtdr29 on March 27th, 2010, 1:15 pm

Well, I studied Film and Television Production in College, but had to Drop out for Health Reasons. I was Working Full time, going to school Full time, taking care of my Disabled Mother Full time, and trying to have a Part time Life. I ended up with Pnuemonia and Bronchitus. I've been thinking of going back to school, though....
grlnxtdr29

Postby Lynsay on March 27th, 2010, 1:36 pm

One of my best friends in University was a film major. She was 5 foot eleven and three quarters (her words not mine, lol. She really didn't want to say six foot) She was also blond and her model pics were staggering. My other friend was five foot ten and a half or something, so you can imagine busty little 5 foot five me wandering along between these two svelte amazons, head always tipped up to glance from one to another, occasionally stumbling over therefore unseen uneven sidewalk as we chattered away when we went anywhere. Sigh. Good times. (snort)

Last I heard, Cheryl, the film gal, had gone out west to man a camera, met, fell in love with, and married another cameraman and was busy making movies . . . and possibly babies. I haven't heard from her in years. I wonder if she even knows I write now. . . . Hmmm . . . Probably not. That didn't happen for three or four years after we lost touch.

Lynsay, who really needs to get back to work
Lynsay
Lynsay
Site Admin

Postby sin on March 27th, 2010, 7:47 pm

Lynsay if you do get a game I do hope it will be for PC also.. As that is the only gaming system I own..

~~~~~~Immortals or Bust~~~~~~
sin

Postby grlnxtdr29 on March 27th, 2010, 7:55 pm

PC, or DS, Please
grlnxtdr29

PreviousNext

Return to Discuss The Characters