Immortals Zodiac

Talk about the Argeneau family members and what makes them so real.

Re: Immortals Zodiac

Postby MsKitty on August 27th, 2009, 6:59 am

feanturien wrote:Have we had any updates about this? I would love to see their birthdates! I would imagine some of the older vamps wouldn't know their birthdates though because our calendar isn't the same as it was thousands of years ago is it?

ooooo..didn't think of that!
Ms Kitty - AEA Sister & Australian Council Enforcer Contact
MsKitty

Postby wren on August 27th, 2009, 5:08 pm

MsKitty wrote:
feanturien wrote:Have we had any updates about this? I would love to see their birthdates! I would imagine some of the older vamps wouldn't know their birthdates though because our calendar isn't the same as it was thousands of years ago is it?

ooooo..didn't think of that!

Maybe...but they have been around long enough to adapt to any calendar changes, so should be able to convert the dates if this is the case! :)
wren

Postby feanturien on August 28th, 2009, 7:36 am

Some probably wouldn't have bothered. I could imagine Lucian not caring and then Leigh picking a birthday for him. That would be cute!
feanturien

Postby jill on August 30th, 2009, 7:02 pm

Well I am Sagitarius and I would love that my main squeeze...Lucern if you were in doubt lol...was one too just a hint hint wink wink
“I have the simplest tastes. I am always satisfied with the best.” Oscar Wilde
jill

Postby sin on August 30th, 2009, 7:04 pm

jill wrote:Well I am Sagitarius and I would love that my main squeeze...Lucern if you were in doubt lol...was one too just a hint hint wink wink

Well if you want to be that way I could suggest the same about my heartthrob..Lucian being an Aquarius..:)

~~~~~~Immortals or Bust~~~~~~
sin

Postby Symphony on August 30th, 2009, 10:16 pm

Humm can Cristian be a Scorpio ;) . Much appreciated if he is.
"The difference between me and a madman is the madman thinks that he is sane. I know that I am mad."- Salvador Dalí

If Life gives you lemons, squeeze them in your enemy’s eyes
Symphony

Postby wren on August 31st, 2009, 8:46 am

feanturien wrote:Some probably wouldn't have bothered. I could imagine Lucian not caring and then Leigh picking a birthday for him. That would be cute!

Even now, the older Immortals would be able to convert their birth dates. I believe Marguerite would have known Jean Claude's, and he & Lucian are twins. Lucian may not have cared enough to celebrate the day. Birthdays are very important to Marguerite and Martine, though. Many of the immortals were adults when they escaped the fall, so most should know their original date of birth. Still, in some ways it could be cute for them to "pick a birthday." :)
wren

Postby feanturien on August 31st, 2009, 10:10 am

Lucian always struck me as the type who wouldn't take too kindly to being reminded just how old he is. Hehehe!!!!! :D
feanturien

Postby wren on September 2nd, 2009, 7:42 am

feanturien wrote:Lucian always struck me as the type who wouldn't take too kindly to being reminded just how old he is. Hehehe!!!!! :D

Except when he wants to use his "age" to intimidate when needed! ;) But his nieces & nephews all know he is really just a grumpy old marshmallow! :lol:
wren

Postby feanturien on September 2nd, 2009, 2:10 pm

Except when he wants to use his "age" to intimidate when needed! But his nieces & nephews all know he is really just a grumpy old marshmallow!

Hehehehehe!!!! Yes! Exactly! ;)
feanturien

PreviousNext

Return to Discuss The Characters