Immortals Zodiac

Talk about the Argeneau family members and what makes them so real.

Re: Immortals Zodiac

Postby jill on September 2nd, 2009, 7:57 pm

True I have probably some of the older immortals may not even remember the exact day of their birth they may have just round abouts do you think?
“I have the simplest tastes. I am always satisfied with the best.” Oscar Wilde
jill

Postby sin on September 2nd, 2009, 10:17 pm

jill wrote:True I have probably some of the older immortals may not even remember the exact day of their birth they may have just round abouts do you think?

But you must admit they also have perfect memory recall sis..they may not want to admit it tho...*grins*

~~~~~~Immortals or Bust~~~~~~
sin

Postby susan60625 on September 2nd, 2009, 10:48 pm

The only thing that could be a problem is the attitude toward birthdays in the past. Remember, in one of the books (I'll be danged if I can remember which one at the moment!) Marguerite said that the only reason her mother remembered her birthday was become of some event that happened at the same time. In the past, birthdays weren't celebrated like they are today. In the past, people would only remember that they were born in the winter because of snow, or in the fall because of the harvest, but not the specific date. My feeling then would be that they would have to pick a date and then follow it.
"It's staked and baked, Jo. We're not pork chops." T. Argeneau :D
"Ohhhh, glow in the dark. Good choice." D. Notte
:D
AEA Sister-Member of: SASSy Argeneauts & YYI Club
susan60625

Previous

Return to Discuss The Characters