Valerian

Talk about the Argeneau family members and what makes them so real.

Re: Valerian

Postby sin on May 9th, 2008, 1:07 pm

No problem W2. I have all from the past forum. If you want a copy let me know. :D

~~~~~~Immortals or Bust~~~~~~
sin

Postby jill on May 9th, 2008, 10:26 pm

I really can't remember him at all. You would think we would see a little more of him before we can connect with Mirabea or maybe even JL?
“I have the simplest tastes. I am always satisfied with the best.” Oscar Wilde
jill

Postby Denise on May 10th, 2008, 1:54 pm

Jill, if you are referring to Valerian, he didn't really appear in the book so much as he was seen. Lissi saw him in the underground mall are when she and Greg were hiding out. They ran from him and hid in the movie theater. Later, he came up in her conversation with Lucien. We haven't really met him, just know he's there. And with a name like that, you know he's got to be someone special!
Denise

Postby wren on May 11th, 2008, 4:41 am

Interesting that both Valerian and Wyatt have similar name meanings...as far as "strength and strong leader" go. They also appear to be highly trusted immortals in the Argeneau business or enforcer world.
I need to actually go read AQB again, because I had completely overlooked Valerian. Copper on the old forum had a thread going that pointed out how Lynsay gave hints that eventually showed up in future books, and when we looked back after reading a book later in the series, we could see that a part of it was in front of us all of the time. It is now making it fun to look for those names or events that might not be just incidental to the book, but really a set-up for the future books. :D
wren

Postby wren on May 11th, 2008, 4:59 am

C1, I made a copy of the name-meanings from the old forum, but I will need help keeping it updated as I look up new names that come up on this forum and from the new books, if you don't mind! Will email you as I'm sure you have it very organized and I have trouble half the time remembering where I saved something...heehee. Alas, it will be when I find out what happened to my email and my home page yesterday? :roll: It's always something, huh?

My Frog Prince and dear sons took me out for lunch at Applebees (one of my faves) and to see "Iron Man" yesterday for Mother's Day so I wasn't on the forum! Too bad Gypsy wasn't feeling well, so she and Kewie didn't go with us, after all. Kewie is going to take her to lunch this week when she feels better.

You & your dear hubby were right...it was a very good movie and we had a great time. Thanks, sis! :mrgreen:
wren

Postby Copper on May 11th, 2008, 5:03 am

ye i dont think Lynsay would mention someone and not bring them up later
AEA Sister European Council/enforcer contact
The Sisterhood of the Travelling Fangs
Copper

Postby jill on May 11th, 2008, 8:09 am

Yeah right - Lynsay has way of inconspicously hiding a character for a while then wham they are. "Just when you think it's safe to go back in the water" :?
“I have the simplest tastes. I am always satisfied with the best.” Oscar Wilde
jill

Postby Copper on May 11th, 2008, 8:15 am

ye and i hope we get to see him again in the future
AEA Sister European Council/enforcer contact
The Sisterhood of the Travelling Fangs
Copper

Postby sin on May 11th, 2008, 11:41 am

wren wrote:C1, I made a copy of the name-meanings from the old forum, but I will need help keeping it updated as I look up new names that come up on this forum and from the new books, if you don't mind! Will email you as I'm sure you have it very organized and I have trouble half the time remembering where I saved something...heehee. Alas, it will be when I find out what happened to my email and my home page yesterday? :roll: It's always something, huh?

My Frog Prince and dear sons took me out for lunch at Applebees and to see "Iron Man" yesterday for Mother's Day so I wasn't on the forum! Too bad Gypsy wasn't feeling well.

You & your dear hubby were right...it was a very good movie and we had a great time. Thanks, sis! :mrgreen:

No problem sis anytime. Will be glad to update the spread sheet with Valerian's name and others. Hope Gypsy is feeling better. Glad you enjoyed your dinner and movie. Did you stay for the end of the credits? Hope so. As other information concerning the family & friends I will update our tree and then send out. If you could see my desk top you would have a fit. It has so much stuff I can't find things at times. :D

~~~~~~Immortals or Bust~~~~~~
sin

Postby GiGi3 on July 29th, 2008, 11:54 pm

Acal wrote:
jill wrote:Yeah right - Lynsay has way of inconspicously hiding a character for a while then wham they are. "Just when you think it's safe to go back in the water" :?
:lol: :lol:

We will see him again i'd be quite certain, As he's on the council i'd say it would be one of the enforcer books :D

I MUST AGREE WITH YOU.....I am not sure if he is going to get hs own book (not right away anyway)
....but normally Lynsay dosn't just mention someone and then they just disappear, there was a reason behind itand we will find it out in the future! :lol:
Image[/url]

FATE GAVE HER FANGS.........HE"LL SHOW ME HOW TO USE THEM!!!!
GiGi3

PreviousNext

Return to Discuss The Characters