Theories on who accidentally turned Elvi

Talk about the Argeneau family members and what makes them so real.

Re: Theories on who accidentally turned Elvi

Postby Denise on June 9th, 2008, 1:32 am

Well, they can start in Mexico and trace him from there. And I'm sure Elvi couldn't care less who Turner is, but I'd think the Council would want the guy found so he'd know his one turn had been used up. I'm sure they wouldn't want to have to deal with it later if he happens to turn someone else.
Denise

Postby Copper on June 9th, 2008, 6:55 am

get tiny on the case
AEA Sister European Council/enforcer contact
The Sisterhood of the Travelling Fangs
Copper

Postby jill on June 9th, 2008, 9:52 pm

OOoooh great story line - Tiny hired by the council to the find the sire of Elvi meets his lifemate......and then what happens folks?
“I have the simplest tastes. I am always satisfied with the best.” Oscar Wilde
jill

Postby Copper on June 10th, 2008, 8:47 am

oh ye sounds like a plan hehe
AEA Sister European Council/enforcer contact
The Sisterhood of the Travelling Fangs
Copper

Postby sin on June 10th, 2008, 10:12 am

Still a good plan.

~~~~~~Immortals or Bust~~~~~~
sin

Postby GiGi3 on July 4th, 2008, 10:57 pm

jill wrote:I think if either Victor or her new family pushed issue she would go along with or like you said if someone was in danger. But other than those reasons I don't see her pursuing it all.

If she hasn't tried to figure it out yet, she probably dosn't want to know, but like you said J4 what if someone was in danger......
like say......Armand? since WE don't know where he is but someone must......and Lynsay did say that he was talking with her. what if he isn't in danger but he was the one who might have turned her. he would have known to leave the blood, and being how old he is. He would be able to survive on low amounts of blood for a little bit.
has this come up yet?? I am still tryign to catch up, sorry if it has!
Image[/url]

FATE GAVE HER FANGS.........HE"LL SHOW ME HOW TO USE THEM!!!!
GiGi3

Postby avalonhighgirl on July 5th, 2008, 8:12 pm

OOOhhhh!!!!! I think that it was Edward he did seem evil and cold and distant enough right? hmmm? o.O
avalonhighgirl

Postby Denise on July 6th, 2008, 4:11 pm

The more I think about this, the more I figure that the council isn't really concerned about who turned Elvi. After all, they stay busy hunting down rogues, those who are intentionally turning mortals to create their own "nest", so to speak. Turner obviously didn't do it on purpose so I wouldn't think they were worried about tracking him down. I wonder if they ever figure it out, or maybe it will solve itself by accident, someone who knows what happened to Elvi hears an immortal talking about a time when they were in Mexico involved in a care wreck, etc. and putting two and two together. On the other hand, Lynsay did say that Tiny's story involves Port Henry. Maybe when he goes there for all the weddings he gets curious and takes it upon himself to try and figure it out. Who knows....
Denise

Postby DarkLilac on July 7th, 2008, 8:27 am

Lucian in Bite me if you can mentioned to Leigh about being in a car accident and having to feed in case of an emergency and something along the lines of that being another story. (I just finished this book, but it was a library loan so I can't go back and read it. I have it on order for a copy for myself!) Since he didn't have to turn Leigh, and hasn't turned anyone else, that I know of yet out of the books I've read...perhaps it could be him? But i'm not done with the series yet. I will have to go back and read it in the correct order after I'm done with them all!
DarkLilac

Postby Stauri on July 9th, 2008, 7:59 am

First off Welcome to our little haven of Argeneau heaven Darklilac!

I think Lucian was just giving Leah an example in BMIYC. Lucian is an ice blonde and I think the Immortal that turned Elvi was dark headed. That's why we are all chomping at the bit waiting to find out if it's Decker (who's book comes out in March 09) or Armand (which we haven't heard anything about or what color hair he has). Lynsay has been teasing us a little, getting us all anxious. We do know that we'll get to see more of Decker in the next book and not sure but would have to look back at Lynsay's last post because I thought she mentioned that Armand would make an appearance as well. We will see.

All the reasonings of men are not worth one sentiment of women. - Voltaire
Stauri

Location: Somewhere in the woods of Tomball (a suburb of Houston), TX

PreviousNext

Return to Discuss The Characters