Theories on who accidentally turned Elvi

Talk about the Argeneau family members and what makes them so real.

Re: Theories on who accidentally turned Elvi

Postby Copper on July 9th, 2008, 4:35 pm

oh its so unfair i really wana know :cry: :cry: *cry* wa wa its to long till ne next book how will i ever cope
AEA Sister European Council/enforcer contact
The Sisterhood of the Travelling Fangs
Copper

Postby DarkLilac on July 9th, 2008, 6:40 pm

Stauri wrote:First off Welcome to our little haven of Argeneau heaven Darklilac!

I think Lucian was just giving Leah an example in BMIYC. Lucian is an ice blonde and I think the Immortal that turned Elvi was dark headed. That's why we are all chomping at the bit waiting to find out if it's Decker (who's book comes out in March 09) or Armand (which we haven't heard anything about or what color hair he has). Lynsay has been teasing us a little, getting us all anxious. We do know that we'll get to see more of Decker in the next book and not sure but would have to look back at Lynsay's last post because I thought she mentioned that Armand would make an appearance as well. We will see.

First...thank you!!! I fell in love with the books and can't seem to stop reading them. I just got my shipment of the last 4 I needed today.
Very true as to what you said though. I will have to read the other books to catch up to all the insight everyone else has!!
DarkLilac

Postby Denise on July 10th, 2008, 1:15 am

Wel, Melanie, be prepared to read them several times. I keep having to go back and check facts and then getting caught up in the stories all over again.
Denise

Postby wren on July 13th, 2008, 12:54 am

Ooh, Denise and Melanie, it's a tough job, lol, but you know we love having to do it! Image I'm not sure how many times I've read the books now. Like Denise, I keep having to reread when I find a new detail to pursue. Melanie, we are so glad you have jumped into the discussions. We love having new insight and theories from our new friends! :)
wren

Postby hazel595 on August 15th, 2008, 8:05 pm

So it seems as though it has been awhile since anyone has posted on this thread but I just wanted to put my two-sense in. There has been something that has bugged me about Elvi's turning. If the immortal that turned her was a injured as she says, how on earth was there enough blood left for Elvi in that cooler? Also, we know in the other books that turning is incredibly painful and the pain seems to start quite quickly in the turning process. With the exception of Stephano Notte's turning, lots of screaming is involved. So, there has to be some point where the immortal regained consciousness, ingested blood, and he didn't notice Elvi writhing around in pain? And why would he have left the blood in the first place? Unless he actually knew that he accidently turned her, and decided to help her transition without being known. First by leaving the extra blood and second by place a thought into Mabel's head about paying someone to get extra blood for Elvi. Because by the time the rescue party comes it has been several hours or maybe even a day. This is enough time for the immortal to heal, and read everyone's mind. So he would have discovered, that Mabel found Elvi covered in blood and younger looking and that she had already hidden her away from the scene to protect her. He has to know. So why did he later not go to them and explain everything? I think it is because he has already used his turn. It would have exposed him to the council, and I think that he panicked. He probably thought that the council would still decide that he needed to be put to death, despite the fact this seems to be an unprecedented event. I wouldn't go so far as to speculate who the immortal is, although after reading some of the posts on the Armand thread, I could see him being the immortal that accidentally turned Elvi.
hazel595

Postby Copper on August 16th, 2008, 5:53 am

that sound really well planed out im shocked about how much you seem to have though of everything sound great to me i think your prity spot on
i have an idea i wana run past you lovely ladys what if some one was in troble like Stephano Notte's when Vincent had to turn him in that situation i think that i think the turn should otomaticly be oblised to help turn the other ones life mate so if the imortal 1's life mate was there at the time they would be turnd by the new imortal and if the new imortal has there life mate and imortal 1 has not met his yet the new imortals life mate would give up there turn for imortal 1 what do you think sounds like a proper idea i just upset me that vincent was worryed incase he wouldnt be able to get any one to turn jackie
Copper

Postby jill on August 16th, 2008, 7:47 pm

Well I agree with you Hazel. I think he definetly knew that he had turned her and hightailed it out of there as soon as possible. Probably because he had already turned someone else. I am of 2 minds about who has done it yet. But should be interesting to see if Lynsay will tell us eventually.
“I have the simplest tastes. I am always satisfied with the best.” Oscar Wilde
jill

Postby Denise on August 17th, 2008, 3:45 pm

Good point, Hazel. I can see that as being a viable theory. Never thought about it that way.

And Copper, if you remember, Marguerite did try to be the one who turned Stephano, but Vincent wouldn't let her. I'm sure that some sort of "Turning Swap" system could be arranged in those kinds of situations.

You'd think the counsel would take into account the extenuating circumstances. But, when you do that, someone is always waiting to take advantage of it. Remember in the books when someone was having the conversation about being able to turn a second spouse if the previous spouse has died? And the response about dead spouses turning up all over the place if they could do that? I think the same type of thing would happen. All sorts of "Special" circumstances could be invented and it could get out of hand.
Denise

Postby Copper on August 18th, 2008, 4:40 am

good point Denise stick with family sounds like a strong idea i think we have seen way to many accidentally turns hope more planed ones come in the next books

Copper

Postby love2read on August 25th, 2008, 11:00 pm

The person who turned Elvi was not mentioned in any of the other books but we could meet her sire again when we revisit port henry in the upcoming books. Gasp!! what if the mystery book that Lynsay won't say anything about is about Elvi's sire???? he could have come back to Elvi because he finds his lifemate but cannot turn her and wants elvi to do it for him. Or maybe he was searching for Elvi to find out what happened to her and finally found her in port henry, I mean Mabel got Elvi out of Mexico really fast and no one else knew where they really lived so the sire could not read thier thoughts to find out where they went.
those are a few theories that i have. :)
love2read

PreviousNext

Return to Discuss The Characters