what about Tiny

Talk about the Argeneau family members and what makes them so real.

Re: what about Tiny

Postby Copper on September 10th, 2008, 4:25 am

nope she just points people it the perfict direction :D
AEA Sister European Council/enforcer contact
The Sisterhood of the Travelling Fangs
Copper

Postby wren on September 12th, 2008, 2:23 am

Copper wrote:nope she just points people it the perfict direction :D

We might as well face it...Tiny's days have been numbered since A Bite To Remember when Marguerite met him, and she will point him and his life mate in the perfect direction...right to each other! Image

Also, I don't think Eshe is his life mate...but I'm clueless as to who it might be!
wren

Postby Copper on September 12th, 2008, 3:50 am

i think she will have to be like Jacky because hes was a independent woman and i think he would match really well with that
AEA Sister European Council/enforcer contact
The Sisterhood of the Travelling Fangs
Copper

Postby wren on September 12th, 2008, 4:14 am

I agree...he needs an independent woman, but one who can handle letting him be a man and enjoying his softer side! I love Tiny! :D But...I still don't think it's Eshe for him. Who knows...I may be wrong...it wouldn't be the first time! LOL :lol:
wren

Postby love2read on September 12th, 2008, 4:04 pm

Tiny to me is a great guy, and he is really sweet, I do not know anything about Eshe, except what Lynsay has told us, so if she is an agressive woman then maybe they might not match up. However Armand needs someone to be a bit agressive with him because he is sort of stuck in his shell.
love2read

Postby wren on September 22nd, 2009, 6:37 am

wren wrote:
Denise wrote: But I distinctly remember on of the characters saying that Tiny WAS his real name.
Yes, that was Thomas to Inez in VAF, but no one had ever called him anything else. ;)

One night sin & I were on the forum when Lynsay was reading & posting, so I remembered this post. It took awhile to find it!

Re: New Characters, More Stories
Post by Lynsay on Wed Jun 18, 2008 11:19 pm

Lynsay wrote: NO! Behave Sin and Wren!! You know what I mean by playing with him. Sheesh. Like I'd even think of playing with him any other way. Good God I don't even know his real name! Yet. (grin)

Lynsay, who's just toying with Tiny anyway while she sorts out if the next book really will be his or not. It all depends on whether he picks up the ball and runs with it. I refuse to force it. That's how you land people in misery

While she was working on his original book, Tiny had finally told her his real first name! :lol: I think Lynsay may have told me that in an email reply, since I'm always so interested in the names & their meanings, but she has kept it a secret so far. Now, we just have to wait to find out...Tiny's anthology will be released on January 12, 2010! :D

Denise wrote: Well, I should know better than assuming the character always tell the whole truth. We know they have their secrets and knowledge they like to protect.

I moved this from Eshe's thread so I wouldn't go too far on a rabbit trail about Tiny...even though I wonder if Eshe might be his life mate. He is on the list that Lynsay said was one of the correct guesses! 8-) Eshe's name means "life." Now I'm wondering...since Tiny's story was moved to the anthology because he & his life mate were not very cooperative in a full book, do you think we will still find out his real first name? After all, we did find out Mortimer's in The Rogue Hunter.

Lynsay, are you willing to spill Tiny's name for us yet? Please... Image You say you can't keep a secret...but you have kept this one for such a long time without any forum hints! ;) I can't bribe Mr Spice...he would probably tell us it is Monkey McGraw! :lol:
wren

Postby Mr Spice on September 22nd, 2009, 2:17 pm

wren wrote:I can't bribe Mr Spice...he would probably tell us it is Monkey McGraw! :lol:

No, I wouldn't do anything like that, it doesn't scan well. But Gibbon McGraw is another matter entirely.
"A heavy snowfall,
They are just about to close
The great gate of the barrier"

Yosa Buson (1716-1783)
Mr Spice
Site Admin

Postby wren on September 23rd, 2009, 1:40 am

Mr Spice wrote:
wren wrote:I can't bribe Mr Spice...he would probably tell us it is Monkey McGraw! :lol:

No, I wouldn't do anything like that, it doesn't scan well. But Gibbon McGraw is another matter entirely.

Actually, Mr Spice...I think Gibbon McGraw doesn't sound all that bad! :lol:

PLEASE can you get Lynsay to give us a clue as to Tiny's real name...or even get her to just tell us?
Ask her in your sweetest most persuasive way! Image PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE!!!! Image
wren

Postby Mr Spice on September 23rd, 2009, 10:03 am

wren wrote:PLEASE can you get Lynsay to give us a clue as to Tiny's real name...or even get her to just tell us?

I refer you to the immortal words of Lucern Argeneau in SIngle White Vampire...
"A heavy snowfall,
They are just about to close
The great gate of the barrier"

Yosa Buson (1716-1783)
Mr Spice
Site Admin

Postby Mabel48 on September 23rd, 2009, 10:36 pm

Mr Spice wrote:
wren wrote:PLEASE can you get Lynsay to give us a clue as to Tiny's real name...or even get her to just tell us?

I refer you to the immortal words of Lucern Argeneau in SIngle White Vampire...

Do I hear a 'No' in the air? :cry:
Mabel48
Mabel48

PreviousNext

Return to Discuss The Characters