what about Tiny

Talk about the Argeneau family members and what makes them so real.

Re: what about Tiny

Postby Denise on September 24th, 2009, 12:10 am

Mr Spice wrote:
wren wrote:PLEASE can you get Lynsay to give us a clue as to Tiny's real name...or even get her to just tell us?

I refer you to the immortal words of Lucern Argeneau in SIngle White Vampire...

Yep, I'd say that a big "N" "O"
Denise

Postby wren on September 24th, 2009, 6:16 am

Mabel48 wrote:
Mr Spice wrote:
wren wrote:PLEASE can you get Lynsay to give us a clue as to Tiny's real name...or even get her to just tell us?

Do I hear a 'No' in the air? :cry:

Denise wrote:
Mr Spice wrote:

Yep, I'd say that a big "N" "O"

Ah, girls, we must not give up so easily :twisted:
wren

Postby Mabel48 on September 24th, 2009, 8:36 am

OHHHHHH Wren, do you know some special secret on how to twist arms? :lol:
Mabel48
Mabel48

Postby MsKitty on September 25th, 2009, 5:39 am

Hmmmm.... Cherry Cheesecake perhaps?? lol!!

Y'know we'll hear Tiny's name & go ... 'Oh Dear', it will be like 'The Rock' (aka The Dante Twins) when I found out his name was Dwayne... lol!!
Ms Kitty - AEA Sister & Australian Council Enforcer Contact
MsKitty

Postby Mr Spice on September 25th, 2009, 7:38 am

MsKitty wrote:Hmmmm.... Cherry Cheesecake perhaps?? lol!!

Y'know we'll hear Tiny's name & go ... 'Oh Dear', it will be like 'The Rock' (aka The Dante Twins) when I found out his name was Dwayne... lol!!

Just to calm everyone's turbulent thoughts Tiny's name is not Billy Bob McGraw... nor is he called Phil.
"A heavy snowfall,
They are just about to close
The great gate of the barrier"

Yosa Buson (1716-1783)
Mr Spice
Site Admin

Postby wren on September 25th, 2009, 7:46 am

Mabel48 wrote:OHHHHHH Wren, do you know some special secret on how to twist arms? :lol:

YES, actually I do know a few ways, but our Tang Soo Do Karate Master doesn't allow us to use it outside of school training except for defense, and would take a dim view if I "practiced" on someone since I haven't been in training for quite some time & I'm very rusty...and I don't want to get expelled from our karate school, which is the penalty! Image It's also difficult to painfully twist arms through a post, and I also don't want to get expelled from the forum! Image

On the other hand, I still never keep trying to get those clues anyway! Sometimes Lynsay does enjoy telling us a little something if it doesn't give away the story...Never give up!! :lol:

Oh Tiny, what doth thy real name be, my dearest Tiny? ♥
wren

Postby sin on September 25th, 2009, 8:17 am

Our lovely Marguerite most likely knows his name..She can read him like an open book..and it is only about 3 1/2 months until his story is released. We like his lifemate will probably find out at the same time..*sigh*.. {Olly olly oxen free..come out, come out wherever you are}

~~~~~~Immortals or Bust~~~~~~
sin

Postby wren on September 25th, 2009, 9:14 am

Mr Spice wrote:
MsKitty wrote:Hmmmm.... Cherry Cheesecake perhaps?? lol!!

Just to calm everyone's turbulent thoughts Tiny's name is not Billy Bob McGraw... nor is he called Phil.

Well, that's a load off my mind...and I'm being serious! No Billy Bobs or Phils for this soon to be Immortal! I'd rather his real name remain "Tiny" forever! Tiny is a deep character. He is a private investigator with the experience to look at things in a unique way, as was proved In VI. I think he will either have a very strong name or a very unusual name that will fit all the aspects of his personality, even if his name is humourous! After all, this is the ARGENEAU series we are talking about...expectations are higher in these books...which is why Lynsay is a NYT Bestselling author and the immortals on her forum's favourite author of all time! :D Btw, many of us have been putting a "countdown" to The Renegade Hunter as our status on facebook and other sites & encouraging people to order their books today! :) Hey sin, is there a way to put a "widget" on our facebook profiles to countdown to Bitten By Cupid?

If I was immortal and named Billy Bob or Phil McGraw, I'd just go ahead & go rogue so Lucian & his enforcers could hunt me down and terminate me...they wouldn't even have to hunt as I'd just go ahead & bite someone despicable and then turn myself in! :roll: Sheesh, I would be horrified if we had Billy Bob or Phil Image for our beloved Mr. McGraw. That might even scare the toughest life mate away...even someone as tough & wonderful as Eshe!

The one thing I do know is that Lynsay is very good at naming her characters...or getting them to tell her their names...and as Mr Spice has graciously confirmed that there shall be no Billy Bob or Phil as Tiny's real first name, we can all rest easy while waiting for the book! Image

See, Mabel...it's worth it to never give up on clues...sometimes it's what were told is NOT going to be in the book that helps! :lol:
wren

Postby sin on September 25th, 2009, 9:40 am

wren wrote: Hey sin, is there a way to put a "widget" on our facebook profiles to countdown to Bitten By Cupid?

Yes..done..{see facebook}

~~~~~~Immortals or Bust~~~~~~
sin

Postby wren on September 25th, 2009, 12:39 pm

sin wrote:
wren wrote: Hey sin, is there a way to put a "widget" on our facebook profiles to countdown to Bitten By Cupid?

Yes..done..{see facebook}

Knew I could count on you, big sis Image
wren

PreviousNext

Return to Discuss The Characters