Who's your favorite Argeneau?

Talk about the Argeneau family members and what makes them so real.

Who's your favorite Argeneau?

Postby sin on October 9th, 2009, 4:02 pm

Avon Books has a poll going on now..Please vote!!

Avon, An Imprint of HarperCollins Publishers BITE ON THIS, baby:
Who's your favorite Argeneau? Vote now! http://www.harpercollins.com/imprints/avon/Polls.aspx

~~~~~~Immortals or Bust~~~~~~
sin

Re: Who's your favorite Argeneau?

Postby wren on October 12th, 2009, 4:49 am

Here is how the poll stands as of now:

Which Lynsay Sands hero do you love most?
Vincent (A Bite to Remember) 9%
Lucian (Bite Me if You Can) 45%
Victor (The Accidental Vampire) 6%
Thomas (Vampires are Forever) 38%
Decker (The Immortal Hunter) 1%

It's a great idea and I did go vote! I probably don't have to mention that I voted for Vincent! :lol: The poll is misleading, though, because it says Which Lynsay Sands hero do you love most?...but it doesn't list the heroes from all of her books, not even all of the heroes just from the Argeneau series. I understand that they probably left off the Dorchester published books since it is an Avon/Harper Collins site, but those three sons of Marguerite's have a huge following, and Lynsay did gain the rights to continue writing about them. Leaving them out doesn't make it a fair poll. TIH & REN are new books, which shows in the above poll...one is left off completely, and possibly not as many have had time to finish reading Decker's book. As popular as he was just in TRH, I know he would be more than 1%...hmmmm? Also, you can vote more than once in this poll...I think it was Jewelz who told me she tried and could.

Many of our forum friends had to vote for their 2nd or 3rd Argeneau series hero, because they aren't all listed. I could see leaving out those who we have been introduced to that have not had their book yet...yes, we must wait for Tiny, Armand, Christian, Bricker, Marcus, Dante, Tommaso, & Cale who will be Alex Willan's lifemate! What can I say...Lynsay writes them for us as fast as she can! :lol: However, we are missing two rogue hunters (Mortimer & Nicholas,) the life mates to our first two Argeneau female immortals, Lissianna & Marguerite (Dr. Gregory Hewitt & Julius Notte) and three brothers from the Dorchester books (Etienne, Lucern, & Bastien.) So, out of 12 published Argeneau books, they have 5 choices listed for voting...I don't think that is any way to choose our true faves! :roll:

Image Oh, Mighty House Elf Tori...will you please make us a real poll that includes the hero from each book published so far with only one vote for our favourite Lynsay Sands Argeneau hero? What about another real poll of the heroines from each Argeneau book so far with only one vote each? Side characters don't count in these polls...just the featured hero & heroine of each book. Talk about making it hard...but at least all would be included and it would be fair! Even if we could vote for two Imageof each...it would still be more fair than this poll! Image Puh-lease!!!! I really like the idea of being able to vote for two of each! Image

Maybe we can do separate polls for the "hysterical historicals" after that as it's just too hard to decide on one fave hero & one fave heroine favourite when all the heroes & heroines of the two genres that Lynsay writes the most are included in one poll! :D
wren

Postby Jewelz on October 12th, 2009, 9:35 am

I agree with wren. We need an accurate poll. Vote for your favorite female and male, or even favorite couple. :D

Love is like a butterfly, it goes where it please's, and please's where it goes. :-)
Jewelz

Postby susan60625 on October 12th, 2009, 10:41 am

I agree. Even though my favorite wouldn't be included in the poll, as Lynsay hasn't written Christian's book yet. This could possibly be something that comes out after each book is released. That way we can compare the new heroes and heroines with the old.

It could also be an indicator to Lynsay about which of our favorite characters we would like to see as background players in future books. We see Lucian in almost every book. But I, for one, would love to see more of Victor or Lucern in future books. I think we can all agree that when the whole clan gets together, we all look forward to seeing a bit more of their favorite characters. For example, Lucern's bit during Inez's turn or Thomas and Marguerite at the end of REN.

So, Oh Wondrous House Elf Teri, hear our plea and please come up with a new poll or two for us! :mrgreen:
"It's staked and baked, Jo. We're not pork chops." T. Argeneau :D
"Ohhhh, glow in the dark. Good choice." D. Notte
:D
AEA Sister-Member of: SASSy Argeneauts & YYI Club
susan60625

Postby wren on October 12th, 2009, 11:49 am

I did send an email to our Mighty, Wondrous House-Elf...hopefully, she will have time to accommodate our wishes once again very soon! Does anyone else think we are just a tad spoiled on our wonderful forum? :lol:
wren

Postby susan60625 on October 12th, 2009, 2:33 pm

Who????? Us????? Nah! Never!!!!! :roll: :oops: :twisted:
"It's staked and baked, Jo. We're not pork chops." T. Argeneau :D
"Ohhhh, glow in the dark. Good choice." D. Notte
:D
AEA Sister-Member of: SASSy Argeneauts & YYI Club
susan60625

Postby rockie on October 12th, 2009, 3:14 pm

wren wrote:I did send an email to our Mighty, Wondrous House-Elf...hopefully, she will have time to accommodate our wishes once again very soon! Does anyone else think we are just a tad spoiled on our wonderful forum? :lol:
susan60625 wrote:Who????? Us????? Nah! Never!!!!! :roll: :oops: :twisted:

LOLS Nah! We anit! :D
AEA Sister♥☮☆♪
Sisterhood of the Traveling Fangs♥☮☆♪
Live
.♫
⋰**
⋱♫ ..Laugh
( ``✫•♫
`✫•.¸ )
¸. ✶♫....L♥ve
( ``✫•~
rockie

Postby wren on October 13th, 2009, 12:59 am

rockie wrote:
wren wrote:I did send an email to our Mighty, Wondrous House-Elf...hopefully, she will have time to accommodate our wishes once again very soon! Does anyone else think we are just a tad spoiled on our wonderful forum? :lol:

*giggles* uh-huh, dahlings...methinks we may deny it even to ourselves, but the evidence is not circumstantial...Lucian could pin us with just one silver-blue eye and read us in one sweep, and we would look like this ImageImageImageImage....now add each 'immortal' and soon-to-be turns! Nah, we ain't spoiled a bit... ;) :lol:
wren

Postby rockie on October 13th, 2009, 5:04 pm

wren wrote:
rockie wrote:

*giggles* uh-huh, dahlings...methinks we may deny it even to ourselves, but the evidence is not circumstantial...Lucian could pin us with just one silver-blue eye and read us in one sweep, and we would look like this ImageImageImageImage....now add each 'immortal' and soon-to-be turns! Nah, we ain't spoiled a bit... ;) :lol:

Heck no We anit! LOLS!! :D :twisted: :evil: but then again.. I am spoiled! LOLS! :D
AEA Sister♥☮☆♪
Sisterhood of the Traveling Fangs♥☮☆♪
Live
.♫
⋰**
⋱♫ ..Laugh
( ``✫•♫
`✫•.¸ )
¸. ✶♫....L♥ve
( ``✫•~
rockie

Postby sin on October 13th, 2009, 5:33 pm

wren wrote:Lucian could pin us with just one silver-blue eye and read us in one sweep, and we would look like this ImageImageImageImage

But then again sis Lucian may be looking like that if he did read our minds..bawhahahaha

~~~~~~Immortals or Bust~~~~~~
sin

Next

Return to Discuss The Characters