Immortal Connections? Side Characters & Future Possibilities

Talk about the Argeneau family members and what makes them so real.

Immortal Connections? Side Characters & Future Possibilities

Postby wren on May 9th, 2008, 12:42 pm

Edward Kenric is the English immortal who answered the personal ad in TAV. Wyatt Kenric is Inez's boss in VAF. Bastien plans to call Wyatt to wipe Inez's mind if Thomas can't get her to listen to him. Fortunately, that doesn't happen as she does calm down and listen to Thomas, and later Inez is able to talk to Wyatt on the phone about the SEC blood, and she tells Wyatt she is Thomas' lifemate. He expresses that Thomas is lucky, and asks if Inez will be returning to work and she says she will.

First, are Edward and Wyatt related? Second, Thomas is a composer/musician, so he is able to work from anywhere. If he is willing to move to England, then Inez can continue her work, which is important to her. Thomas can still keep his cottage in Canada, and Inez will surely be able to arrange her work to go with him when he needs to travel or wants to visit family in Canada.

Keeping her job will make the possibility of seeing Wyatt again very likely, don't you think? Lynsay gave us his full name, and though he was a side character that we didn't even see, he was mentioned more than once. Will we see Wyatt in the future when he finds his lifemate? Will we see Edward again with his lifemate...I think her name was Dawn, and she was the grocery store clerk...if he and Wyatt are related? Knowing Lynsay, their last name being Kenric is not a coincidence. Sooo...is this one of those cases where she prepares for a future book by giving a few little details now? Details that might even escape our notice...

I wonder if Edward and Wyatt are brothers or maybe cousins. Also, even though Edward found his lifemate in Port Henry, I think he would simply keep a house there and the two of them would travel, especially to his home country. Maybe they would visit some of his family. Lucian didn't say they all had to stay in Port Henry...only that Victor would have to oversee the town. Because of their lifemates connections, I think all of our Port Henry immortals will keep some kind of home there for when they visit, or maybe even live in Port Henry part of the year. Interesting...hmmmm :?:
wren

Re: Immortal Connections? Side Characters & Future Possibilities

Postby Stauri on May 9th, 2008, 12:47 pm

When I re-read VAF I wondered that myself, but then totally forgot about that.

Good topic too, by the way. Something else for me to think my overactive brain on. lol

All the reasonings of men are not worth one sentiment of women. - Voltaire
Stauri

Location: Somewhere in the woods of Tomball (a suburb of Houston), TX

Postby sin on May 9th, 2008, 1:12 pm

Great topic W2. But who said Inez had to stay in England? She can work in any of the AE Buildings. Remember Thomas also has a house besides the cottage. But then again maybe Inez will be too busy adjusting to the turn and being with Thomas to be interested in work. :oops:

~~~~~~Immortals or Bust~~~~~~
sin

Postby wren on May 9th, 2008, 3:02 pm

They don't have to stay in England, but I had the impression that Inez liked her job where she was and wanted to stay in England. Of course, she and Thomas have not even discussed those things yet. I was just looking at the possiblities concerning Wyatt Kenric.
wren

Postby Denise on May 9th, 2008, 5:26 pm

I never noticed the last names. But I'd be willing to bet they are related and it's not just a coincidence.
Denise

Postby Copper on May 9th, 2008, 7:21 pm

it will be sad is Thomas has to leave the group but i think if Inez really doesnt want to leave then a dowet she will but then again there isnt a space for her in the England branch now remeber one imortal one mortal i think bransten will find her a new bit to run to keep them close and to give her a kinda promotion lol
AEA Sister European Council/enforcer contact
The Sisterhood of the Travelling Fangs
Copper

Postby jill on May 9th, 2008, 10:10 pm

I never even caught onto that last names bit. Good eye W2. I think they will stay in England. Thomas as a composer is much more flexible in living anywhere than Inez with her position with the company. She worked really hard to get where she was and she didn't want to give that up so easily. I think Thomas would recognize Inez feelings and probably live where she chose.

Speaking of side characters what happen to Stephano did he go back to Italy or was going to stay working for Vincent?
“I have the simplest tastes. I am always satisfied with the best.” Oscar Wilde
jill

Postby sin on May 9th, 2008, 10:27 pm

No-one has said. Hint, Hint Lynsay. If I remember correctly he was monaning and groning
about his new status,

~~~~~~Immortals or Bust~~~~~~
sin

Postby wren on May 10th, 2008, 1:00 am

I think Stephano was still working for Vincent with his brother Neil, but whining to Lynsay about the change in his life status.

As for Inez and Thomas, I can't see how living in England takes Thomas away from the family. A company jet would always be at their disposal, and he is able to work out of their home no matter what country they choose to live in and I think he will keep his homes in Canada for when they are there. Also, I'm sure Inez has to go to New York on occasion...remember, she is a VP in the UK Argenuea Enterprises. Her job is high level, and neither Bastien nor Wyatt want to lose her, and she worked hard for eight years to attain it. As they are both young, well Thomas is for an immortal, relatively speaking, they may wait awhile before starting a family. If Thomas needs to meet up with Vincent for work on his productions, that should be easy also. I really think it would be good for Thomas NOT to be the "errand boy" for his older cousins and uncles...he needs to get out of the shadow of being considered a child by them. And just having a lifemate doesn't do it, because they still treat Etienne the same and he & Rachel have been married for awhile now.

I wonder what Wyatt Kenric is like? He has a high-ranking position in the UK division of AE. Could he be Jeanne Louise's lifemate? Speculation, anyone?

Name meaning: Wyatt ~ English "Brave, Strong, Hardy" and French "son of Guy"
Guy ~ Old German "Wood, Warrior" / Welsh "Lively, Leader" / French "Guide" / Latin "Living Spirit"

Hmmmmm...
wren

Postby jill on May 10th, 2008, 8:20 am

Well now that could be a very good possibility. On the other hand with Stephano's new change in status he too could be JLs new lifemate. Very interesting possibilites.
“I have the simplest tastes. I am always satisfied with the best.” Oscar Wilde
jill

Next

Return to Discuss The Characters