G.G.

Talk about the Argeneau family members and what makes them so real.

Re: G.G.

Postby sin on November 14th, 2010, 9:56 pm

Just think Rockie if you become immortal you will first have to have a drawing of your tats so you can make temp ones :)

~~~~~~Immortals or Bust~~~~~~
sin

Postby rockie on November 14th, 2010, 10:05 pm

sin wrote:Just think Rockie if you become immortal you will first have to have a drawing of your tats so you can make temp ones :)

LOL yeah I will!! :) But hey then I can have any type of tattoo I want then!! :)
AEA Sister♥☮☆♪
Sisterhood of the Traveling Fangs♥☮☆♪
Live
.♫
⋰**
⋱♫ ..Laugh
( ``✫•♫
`✫•.¸ )
¸. ✶♫....L♥ve
( ``✫•~
rockie

Postby cgsdesigns on November 15th, 2010, 11:50 am

rockie wrote:
sin wrote:Just think Rockie if you become immortal you will first have to have a drawing of your tats so you can make temp ones :)

LOL yeah I will!! :) But hey then I can have any type of tattoo I want then!! :)

I kinda wish I would have went that route when I got crazy after my first divorce and went and got a wolf I designed on my backside.

His legs are getting longer and I swear the moon has grown fuller than ever!

And, it is time to get it recolored after 20 years.... and I really didn't like getting it colored the first time.... I'm not big on added pain. I have enough of it to deal with as it as I don't need to go and do something silly like adding some to it. And with the way my luck has been lately it would probably get infected.
cgsdesigns

Postby Lynsay on November 15th, 2010, 6:45 pm

Rockie girl! You have to send me pics of these tatoos! I don't dislike tatoos either. I've seen some really sexy ones on some pretty hot models. Phew, wipes forehead....however, I wouldn't get one because I am a wuss about needles. Practically phobic. Had mystery fevers twice as a kid, landed in the hospital at 4 and again at 12 with them and it seemed like all they did was take vile after vile of blood trying to figure out what I had.

The one at 4 went all the way to 106 and I was dumped in a tub of ice and then my veins collapsed and I remember the doctor screeching "Find a vein, find a vein or she'll die!" and then it all went black. They apparently found one still workable in my foot, but when I opened my eyes the first thing I saw were this arrangement of pretty pink flowers my aunt had brought me and I stared at it and the white walls behind it and whispered with awe, "Am I dead?" Thought I must surely be in heaven, lol. Well, at least until the nurse showed up to take more blood. Groan.

Those two runs of mystery fever really made me anti needle. The good news is, I know I'd never be a drug user thanks to that, lol. However, it also makes me avoid the doctor if I think they'll want to give me shots, take blood or stitch me up. Nearly bled to death as a teenager rather than tell anyone I was injured cause I knew they'd want to stitch me up. Sigh. Still have a huge six inch scar on my leg where the metal sliced through. Took three bath towels soaked through before the bleeding stopped. Big wussy girl. Funny thing is, I can take all sorts of pain (I think I've mentioned the novocaine and stuff don't work on me and I've sat through root canals and laser surgery without being frozen)...but HATE needles. Go figure.

Lynsay, an admitted wussy girl
Lynsay
Lynsay
Site Admin

Postby rockie on November 15th, 2010, 7:29 pm

Lynsay wrote:Rockie girl! You have to send me pics of these tattoos!

They are on my facebook. lol.. All of them.. Its in my pictures... the only picture that isnt in the album of my tattoos is my Pegasus
Lets see here..
we have 60 for my 1st the Dolphin (left ankle)
then 90 for my monkeys, a shooting star (Left Shoulder) and a star (Left wrist)
then 80 for my penguin (right ankle)
then 80 for my moon, stars, my friends name, and waves around my dolphin (left ankle)
then 120 for my Pegasus (right shoulder)
then 80 for my peace sign and wings (right foot)
then 100 for my red, white, and blue stars (left foot)
then 50 for my peace sign, mom (left wrist)
then 40 for my heart (left wrist)
AEA Sister♥☮☆♪
Live
.♫
⋰**
⋱♫ ..Laugh
( ``✫•♫
`✫•.¸ )
¸. ✶♫....L♥ve
( ``✫•~
rockie

Postby wren on November 16th, 2010, 9:55 am

jill wrote:For some reason I always pictured him as a red head.

I dunno...I see him as a really "dark blonde" but I don't know why :? :lol: :)
wren

Postby Rawr on November 16th, 2010, 10:24 am

oh i know you guys haven't judged I just love to talk about my friends. Though I would miss my Edaniel: green Cheshire Cat if I had turned. I plan on getting more tattoos including a symbol I use in one of my stories i'm working on. I would just invest in a temporary tattoo company. And it seems that in another series I like the Valkyries can't change any part of their appearance except their nail color. Wouldn't it stink if you couldn't cut or dye your hair? Wren, I know you aren't a fan of the brotherhood and if I believe I know the "inconsistency" you were talking about it wasn't an inconsistency at all.(Butch) She had it planned way back in the first novel. Anyways I love talking to you all because you're all so creative and funny. I may bring up something in another novel here and there but, I just love books. I'm obsessed because out of all the media for creation Literature is endless. Every series I read is because I have fallen in love with the characters. I daydream myself silly(as in I giggle in the midst of doing something and people give me strange looks.) I like finding bits of myself in characters or stories. Like I said G.G. so far looks and what little of his personality I've seen really is my ideal. My reasons for G.G. being my ideal? I have very vibrant dreams. My favorite dream in particular is one of me sitting at a computer and a man who is very tall with a mohawk comes to stand behind me. He asks me how the novel is going with "her" running around. I beam up at him and say it's going fine. That she isn't causing much trouble. The man in my dream is the love of my life, i'm a novelist in the dream and the "she" is our toddler daughter! Now just so you know I don't huddle in a closet being all giddy reading book after book. I've been out my last two nights off out playing pool with my friends, dancing(lol excercise), and going out to a concert tonight(i'm very involved in the music scene in chicago. I have several friends in very popular industrial bands)

Rawr-soz i got chatty again.
Rawr

Postby Lynsay on November 16th, 2010, 6:57 pm

I've never read in a closet, but I did write in one as a teenager, lol

Lynsay
Lynsay
Lynsay
Site Admin

Postby VirtualValkyrie on November 17th, 2010, 9:18 am

Does getting tattoos hurt? I've wanted a couple since I was about 8, one across my wrist like a bracelet sort thing and one on the back of my shoulder. My aunt and uncle have had quite a few done but whenever I ask they never really give me a straight answer because my mum doesn't want me to get one so when I was younger told them not to answer. And they still don't. Difference is now I'm old enough with or without my mum's blessing so time to find out just how much it hurts! :D
"Excellence is not a skill. Its an attitude."
VirtualValkyrie

Postby rockie on November 17th, 2010, 10:37 pm

Humm.. its all relative! I mean depending on where you get it.. The worst places to get tattooed are your ribs, down the middle of your back, your wrists and your feet! the one that hurt the most on me was my wrist.. my left foot hurt alot to but the others didn't that much.. Depends on what you can take.. I would say..
I can't say it didn't hurt.. I can't say it did hurt.. I have 7 different tattoos and they hurt.. but the thing i will never do again is get a piercing.. that hurt like Hades! :twisted: :evil:
AEA Sister♥☮☆♪
Live
.♫
⋰**
⋱♫ ..Laugh
( ``✫•♫
`✫•.¸ )
¸. ✶♫....L♥ve
( ``✫•~
rockie

PreviousNext