G.G.

Talk about the Argeneau family members and what makes them so real.

Re: G.G.

Postby sherr on November 18th, 2010, 5:38 am

Can we ask where you got pierce? I've had ears and my bellybutton neither hurt......other places have though
good girls don't make history and I plan on being very historical
sherr

Postby Rawr on November 18th, 2010, 10:26 am

It really depends on a couple things for tattooing and piercing:
1. where you get it. If you choose a place that's not on the bone or more cushion(muscle, what i'm not gonna be rude and say fat!) will feel less like a burning needle.
2.where you get it(yup twice but, for a different reason) I happen to like sharp pressure on my shoulders.
3. how large. The skin goes numb after a little while but, for a wide spread tattoo you need several sessions.
4. Color. Coloring in does sting but, mine went numb after a while. Of course since i'm anemic my tattoo artist wouldn't let me look til it was done since I bled a bit. red and green DO not look cool mixed.

Piercings aren't really that bad. One shot and you're done. the only couple i'd be wary of is nose septum piercing and eyebrow that'd hurt like "HOLY FLAMES OF HADES!" lol

So tattoos in summary: Stingy, burning, tingly, numbing, bloody but, if you got the steel ovaries( :mrgreen: and cash.). I say go ahead. :twisted: Plus just think how cool of a granny you'll be when you're older!
Rawr

Postby rockie on November 18th, 2010, 11:46 am

sherr wrote:Can we ask where you got pierce? I've had ears and my bellybutton neither hurt......other places have though

I got my rook (the inside of my ear by my cartilage) pierced it hurt like hell and still hurts and its been almost a year!!

The biggest tattoo i have is my Pegasus, and it didn't hurt at all really.. I mean there were some places.. but other than that it didn't hurt, and its about 8 inches or so. i probably wont be getting one bigger than that.. I have to get a cookie monster here shortly.. yes I did say cookie monster.. :) but i am drawling the line at dora the explorer.. I got happy feet for my nephew now i have to get one for the rest of them.. lol
AEA Sister♥☮☆♪
Sisterhood of the Traveling Fangs♥☮☆♪
Live
.♫
⋰**
⋱♫ ..Laugh
( ``✫•♫
`✫•.¸ )
¸. ✶♫....L♥ve
( ``✫•~
rockie

Postby sherr on November 18th, 2010, 1:45 pm

No DORA oh come on must get her tat on your body
good girls don't make history and I plan on being very historical
sherr

Postby Lynsay on November 18th, 2010, 2:09 pm

Oooooooo, RAWR is no longer GREEN! Oooooo, she has been turned and is immortal now. YAY!!!

Lynsay who only has pierced ears...big wussy kid here.
Lynsay
Lynsay
Site Admin

Postby cgsdesigns on November 18th, 2010, 4:45 pm

I dunno...... I am really big wussy too I guess since I don't think I'll ever get another one until they can come up with a way to do them without hurting! I mean I can handle pain. I live with it daily but that one I got, even though it isn't much bigger than a silver dollar, was hard to sit through. And I've slept through having teeth pulled!

Lynsay, I'm with you when it comes to needles. I've kicked a doctor in "the naughty place" when I was a kid because he kept jabbing me and that just started the downward trend in needles. I refused stitches and injections because I hate needles.

But, I had a blood clot in my lung back in 89 or 90, back before they had those nice little things they stick on your finger to read your oxygen levels... I had to have the worst blood test, artirial blood gasses, drawn every half hour. They go in between the tendons and bones of the wrist far enough down to check the balls of your feet I swear, with a big needle. Every half hour for two days. Then every hour, then every four hours, .... after 2 weeks of that I left the hospital looking as if I had been cruicified numerous times. BUT, it got me past my fear of needles. Which is a good thing since I have to have blood drawn on a regular basis and I have horrible veins which have caused the phlebotamists to head to my feet and ankles to get the blasted red stuff.

But, when it comes to giving myself a shot, I still dread the day I have to give myself a bee sting shot. *shudders*

I guess its a good thing I got my tat when I was young and dumb. LOL I love it, I just wish my wolf didn't turn into a basset hound.
cgsdesigns

Postby rockie on November 18th, 2010, 6:08 pm

sherr wrote:No DORA oh come on must get her tat on your body

NOOOOOO I can't stand Dora! She gets on my nerves!

Lynsay wrote:Lynsay who only has pierced ears...big wussy kid here.

On please the only thing I had pierced was my ears and cartilage and my cartilage still hurts and I got that pierced 10 years ago.. my rook is a year old and it still hurts..
being a wussy kid anit nothing.. trust me.. i was a wuss for a while, i mean I got used to being hurt, I broke both my arms, and my ankle! Im a klutz! lol
AEA Sister♥☮☆♪
Live
.♫
⋰**
⋱♫ ..Laugh
( ``✫•♫
`✫•.¸ )
¸. ✶♫....L♥ve
( ``✫•~
rockie

Postby cgsdesigns on November 18th, 2010, 6:41 pm

Rockie, I thought I was a klutz, I do hope you didn't break them all at once!
cgsdesigns

Postby rockie on November 18th, 2010, 6:55 pm

cgsdesigns wrote:Rockie, I thought I was a klutz, I do hope you didn't break them all at once!

No I didn't cg! I broke both my arms at the same time though.. I was 6 and fell out of my swing set face first! and then I was in the 5th grade when I broke my ankle.. I trip over everything... im super klutzy!
AEA Sister♥☮☆♪
Live
.♫
⋰**
⋱♫ ..Laugh
( ``✫•♫
`✫•.¸ )
¸. ✶♫....L♥ve
( ``✫•~
rockie

Postby cgsdesigns on November 18th, 2010, 7:00 pm

I trip over everything too.... but I usually end up breaking everything around me. LOL It gets expensive when you let me loose in a china shop. LOL

Well, I either trip over my own two feet, those invisible speed bumps people like to throw in front of me, bump into everything, or sit on it. Lord knows I won't spend more than $1 on sunglasses as I have more of them imprinted on my bottom.
cgsdesigns

PreviousNext

Return to Discuss The Characters