Vincent

Talk about the Argeneau family members and what makes them so real.

Vincent

Postby sin on January 10th, 2010, 7:24 pm

Alright I went and searched all 3 pages of this topic to see if there was one. So in honor of wren and all of you other Vincent lovers here is his topic.

And Vincent may be sweet and lovable but he can not hold a candle to his crusty, grumpy Immortal Oldest Uncle LucianImage
Image

~~~~~~Immortals or Bust~~~~~~
User avatar
sin
 
Posts: 4637
Joined: May 6th, 2008, 6:55 pm
Location: Georgia


Re: Vincent

Postby wren on January 11th, 2010, 5:09 am

sin wrote:Alright I went and searched all 3 pages of this topic to see if there was one. So in honor of wren and all of you other Vincent lovers here is his topic.

And Vincent may be sweet and lovable but he can not hold a candle to his crusty, grumpy Immortal Oldest Uncle LucianImage


Oh, my dear big sis, sin...you love your middle sis so much! Image Also bet I was getting on your nerves on your man's thread, huh? ;) I guess my latest post was my last to 'play' on Lucian's thread, as now I have my very own thread to share with my fellow Vincent lovers...Vincent is so playful and adventurous and he is so good...at so many...yummy things to be good at! Image
Image
User avatar
wren
 
Posts: 4293
Joined: May 7th, 2008, 4:55 am
Location: Mississippi USA


Re: Vincent

Postby sin on January 14th, 2010, 1:04 am

just a tad mid sis..;) but I know how much you adore Vincent so I will try not to go and say Lucian to may times in his topic..bawhahahahahaa
Image

~~~~~~Immortals or Bust~~~~~~
User avatar
sin
 
Posts: 4637
Joined: May 6th, 2008, 6:55 pm
Location: Georgia


Re: Vincent

Postby wren on September 16th, 2010, 7:50 am

VINCENT!!!!

Fortunately, my AE4 sisters all fell for those GOVs...(Hey, they claim Lucern in spite of his age)...so I can enjoy all the YYIs myself with my YYI sisters! My fave Young Yummy Immortal is truly as young at heart & charming as he looks...Mmmmm...VINCENT! Image

Bwahahahahaha to sin, GiGi3, & jill....and their grumpies! Image Image Image
Image
User avatar
wren
 
Posts: 4293
Joined: May 7th, 2008, 4:55 am
Location: Mississippi USA


Re: Vincent

Postby sin on September 16th, 2010, 2:50 pm

wren wrote:VINCENT!!!!

Fortunately, my AE4 sisters all fell for those GOVs...(Hey, they claim Lucern in spite of his age)...so I can enjoy all the YYIs myself with my YYI sisters! My fave Young Yummy Immortal is truly as young at heart & charming as he looks...Mmmmm...VINCENT! Image

Bwahahahahaha to sin, GiGi3, & jill....and their grumpies! Image Image Image



humph..Copper where are you we need to protect our man. Don't you know sis the BC crowd are like fine wine..The older the better...neener, neener,neener
Image

~~~~~~Immortals or Bust~~~~~~
User avatar
sin
 
Posts: 4637
Joined: May 6th, 2008, 6:55 pm
Location: Georgia


Re: Vincent

Postby susan60625 on September 16th, 2010, 4:51 pm

Yeah, Sin, but if you're not careful, fine wine turns into vinegar! Personally, I like things a little fresher! :shock:
"It's staked and baked, Jo. We're not pork chops." T. Argeneau :D
"Ohhhh, glow in the dark. Good choice." D. Notte
:D
AEA Sister-Member of: SASSy Argeneauts & YYI Club
User avatar
susan60625
 
Posts: 5706
Joined: April 8th, 2009, 10:33 pm
Location: Chicago, Illinois


Re: Vincent

Postby sin on September 16th, 2010, 8:49 pm

susan60625 wrote:Yeah, Sin, but if you're not careful, fine wine turns into vinegar! Personally, I like things a little fresher! :shock:


I just know you did not go there.. Image
Image

~~~~~~Immortals or Bust~~~~~~
User avatar
sin
 
Posts: 4637
Joined: May 6th, 2008, 6:55 pm
Location: Georgia


Re: Vincent

Postby susan60625 on September 16th, 2010, 10:09 pm

Bwaahahahahahaha! :twisted:
"It's staked and baked, Jo. We're not pork chops." T. Argeneau :D
"Ohhhh, glow in the dark. Good choice." D. Notte
:D
AEA Sister-Member of: SASSy Argeneauts & YYI Club
User avatar
susan60625
 
Posts: 5706
Joined: April 8th, 2009, 10:33 pm
Location: Chicago, Illinois


Re: Vincent

Postby jill on September 20th, 2010, 8:56 pm

Settle down now or will have to seperate you two ;)
“I have the simplest tastes. I am always satisfied with the best.” Oscar Wilde
User avatar
jill
 
Posts: 1131
Joined: May 6th, 2008, 7:05 pm
Location: PA


Re: Vincent

Postby susan60625 on September 20th, 2010, 10:16 pm

*giggle* ;)
"It's staked and baked, Jo. We're not pork chops." T. Argeneau :D
"Ohhhh, glow in the dark. Good choice." D. Notte
:D
AEA Sister-Member of: SASSy Argeneauts & YYI Club
User avatar
susan60625
 
Posts: 5706
Joined: April 8th, 2009, 10:33 pm
Location: Chicago, Illinois

Next

Return to Discuss The Characters

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron