Mother's Day for Marguerite

Talk about the Argeneau family members and what makes them so real.

Mother's Day for Marguerite

Postby Angelovely on May 11th, 2008, 3:49 pm

So, as I've finished up all my Mother's Day events and am checking in here, I wonder what the kids would give Marguerite for Mother's Day. (assuming that they would, and I'm sure with Marguerite as a mother, they would!)

My picks:

Lucern, the first edition, personally autographed book of VI. (what else?)

Christian is harder since I'd guess this would be the first time he'd be buying a Mother's Day gift. So, I'd have to say he would do something simple like sending a slew of flowers to Marguerite.

Bastien would be the one to organize a ridiculously elaborate celebration for Marguerite at her favorite restaurant (vamp one, of course). Then, at Terri's nudge, he'd make a monetary contribution of Marguerite's favorite charity.

Etienne would more than likely shower Marguerite with various gifts to amuse her... perfume, scarves, jewerly, trinkets.

Lissi, I think, would be more apt to have 'Girl's Day Out' with her mom. The whole spa thing, facials, manicures, pedicures, massages and whatever else one does at those places.

Now, somehow I think that Thomas would just have to give Marguerite something for Mother's Day. I have a couple of ideas on this one. He could write her a song and serenade her privately (somehow, I think he would be reluctant to do so in front of others) OR he would do something totally unexpected, like show up at the party dressed very business like in a suit and tie and avoid his usual laid back attitude.

What do you all think?
Love is much like a wild rose,
beautiful and calm,
but willing to draw blood in its defense.
Angelovely

Re: Mother's Day for Marguerite

Postby Copper on May 11th, 2008, 6:05 pm

i think you are right on the mark Angelovely :) its so ture and i think thomas would defnitly pay somthing for her knowing how much she love music etc but you are so spot on :D :P
AEA Sister European Council/enforcer contact
The Sisterhood of the Travelling Fangs
Copper

Return to Discuss The Characters