Immortal Children

Talk about the Argeneau family members and what makes them so real.

Immortal Children

Postby tkw5002 on August 20th, 2010, 2:29 pm

In Bitten By Cupid, we find out that Leigh is pregnant again. (YAY!) What kind of Dad do you picture Lucian to be? (softy, loving, overprotective) Personally I picture him as being somewhat overly protective, but being wrapped around the babies little finger. Do you think they are having a boy or girl and what do you think they should name their baby?
At Last A Love Affair He Can Really Sink His Teeth Into

Image[/URL]
tkw5002

Re: Immortal Children

Postby Lynsay on August 21st, 2010, 1:18 am

I could tell you what kind he is right now, but that would spoil all your fun. My apologies Mrs. W in taking so long to approve your posts. I have been checking the moderator queue but it kept saying empty, but then I found them under the main page today which is weird. Why wouldn't they show up in the queue? Anyway, sorry for the delay and welcome to the board.

Lynsay
Lynsay
Lynsay
Site Admin

Postby sherr on August 21st, 2010, 6:18 am

Since Lynsay is having so much fun watching us ponder over this question. I thinking the complete in contol guy would be a complete wreck.
good girls don't make history and I plan on being very historical
sherr

Postby tkw5002 on August 21st, 2010, 8:00 am

Thats alright Lynsay :) I'm very excited to be on the board :) I agree with you sherr! If you have ever heard the country song, "Mr. Mom", I can kind of picture Lucian like that. haha. (If you haven't heard it, give it a listen, I think it's by Lonestar). For some reason , I have a feeling that they are going to have a little girl and that Lucian will be overwhelmed with little pink frilly dresses and hair bows. :) I could see them naming her Marissa ( for Margguerite and Lissianna)
At Last A Love Affair He Can Really Sink His Teeth Into

Image[/URL]
tkw5002

Postby sin on August 21st, 2010, 10:30 am

Personally I think Lucian will get on Leigh's nerves. She will remark on "how many children do I have?" He will be over protective especially if it is a girl..Lord help the bay who tries to date her..**shudders** can you say Enforcer mode??? Over all he will be a great dad.

Wonder if it will be twins....

~~~~~~Immortals or Bust~~~~~~
sin

Postby susan60625 on August 21st, 2010, 2:00 pm

I really think that Lucian will be a great dad! I think we will see more of him being like he was in BMIYC. And, I think that everyone will be very indulgent of him, which will tick him off tremendously! I'm sure we'll all have an extreme case of the giggles when the time comes! :lol:
"It's staked and baked, Jo. We're not pork chops." T. Argeneau :D
"Ohhhh, glow in the dark. Good choice." D. Notte
:D
AEA Sister-Member of: SASSy Argeneauts & YYI Club
susan60625

Postby wren on August 22nd, 2010, 3:36 pm

He had two girls with his first wife in Atlantis...and he missed their laughter & giggles. He'll try to be grumpy, but he'll be a softy almost to the point of being wrapped around baby's little finger...except when he needs to be firm, because he will be a very responsible father.

Lynsay had a contest to name Lissianna & Greg's baby girl, with the winner being mentioned in the dedication of the book...maybe she will have one again. :D
wren

Postby susan60625 on August 22nd, 2010, 4:43 pm

That would be cool! I've had an idea for the name (male or female) since Leigh's first, ill-fated pregnancy.
"It's staked and baked, Jo. We're not pork chops." T. Argeneau :D
"Ohhhh, glow in the dark. Good choice." D. Notte
:D
AEA Sister-Member of: SASSy Argeneauts & YYI Club
susan60625

Postby sin on August 22nd, 2010, 6:17 pm

Same here Sue..

~~~~~~Immortals or Bust~~~~~~
sin

Postby Denise on August 23rd, 2010, 10:20 pm

He's going to be one great big teddy bear with his kids, but momma bear to everyone else. Twins would be nice, but don't they usually skip a generation? Not that a novel has to follow the norm, I'm all for Lynsay doing whatever strikes her fancy with her books. I'll just enjoy.....
Denise

Next

Return to Discuss The Characters