Immortal Children

Talk about the Argeneau family members and what makes them so real.

Re: Immortal Children

Postby wren on August 24th, 2010, 6:54 am

Denise wrote:He's going to be one great big teddy bear with his kids, but momma bear to everyone else. Twins would be nice, but don't they usually skip a generation? Not that a novel has to follow the norm, I'm all for Lynsay doing whatever strikes her fancy with her books. I'll just enjoy.....


Twins don't always skip a generation. My mother was in a club for Mothers of Twins, so I've known several twins, both fraternal & identical, who had twins themselves. Fraternal twins tend to run in families. Identical twins just happen, but I didn't look up the odds. These have been Leigh's first pregnancies (that we know of) and she is in her 30s...normally, that would make her at higher risk for multiples. That doesn't seem to be something the nanos would change as long as she is getting enough blood. Whatever Lynsay puts in her books...like you, I'll just enjoy... :)
Image
User avatar
wren
 
Posts: 4293
Joined: May 7th, 2008, 4:55 am
Location: Mississippi USA


Re: Immortal Children

Postby sin on August 27th, 2010, 9:33 pm

Now sis..remember Martine had twins VERY "late in life". By being immortal I don't think it makes any difference like mortals. Any immortal pregnancy is "high risk", but like you stated as long as you double or more on the blood you should have a fine child. But yes twins for L & L would be a great idea. Double you pleasure, double you fun spells double worry for daddy..:):)
**hum wonders if immortals get gray hair***lol
Image

~~~~~~Immortals or Bust~~~~~~
User avatar
sin
 
Posts: 4637
Joined: May 6th, 2008, 6:55 pm
Location: Georgia


Re: Immortal Children

Postby GiGi3 on September 15th, 2010, 7:50 pm

so we have seen a few sets of twins......will anyone end up with triplets or quadruplets......i know the pregencies are hard enough on the wonmen ( and usually the men end up more of a mental case) but if there was someone who was really stressed about & 3 little immortals showed up!

ooo, plot......yea, we are having twins! but SUPRISE! there was a 3rd hidden behind one! ;) :twisted:

what do we think!?
Image[/url]

FATE GAVE HER FANGS.........HE"LL SHOW ME HOW TO USE THEM!!!!
User avatar
GiGi3
 
Posts: 306
Joined: May 6th, 2008, 7:59 pm
Location: Georgia


Re: Immortal Children

Postby susan60625 on September 15th, 2010, 11:33 pm

I think it would be interesting since immortals don't go to mortal doctors. So, unless Dani opens a ob/gyn practice for immortals, it's unlikely they'd have ultrasounds! :o
"It's staked and baked, Jo. We're not pork chops." T. Argeneau :D
"Ohhhh, glow in the dark. Good choice." D. Notte
:D
AEA Sister-Member of: SASSy Argeneauts & YYI Club
User avatar
susan60625
 
Posts: 5706
Joined: April 8th, 2009, 10:33 pm
Location: Chicago, Illinois


Re: Immortal Children

Postby wren on September 16th, 2010, 7:28 am

sin wrote:Now sis..remember Martine had twins VERY "late in life". By being immortal I don't think it makes any difference like mortals. Any immortal pregnancy is "high risk", but like you stated as long as you double or more on the blood you should have a fine child. But yes twins for L & L would be a great idea. Double you pleasure, double you fun spells double worry for daddy..:):)
**hum wonders if immortals get gray hair***lol


Lucian's beautiful hair is already ice-blonde, sis (makes me think of the ultimate platinum blonde...yummy!) Even if they could get gray hair, I don't think you would have to be concerned about his. After all, he is an original man from Atlantis...I love him , but I keep telling you that 'your greek god' is OLD! :lol: :D

Image
User avatar
wren
 
Posts: 4293
Joined: May 7th, 2008, 4:55 am
Location: Mississippi USA


Re: Immortal Children

Postby wren on September 16th, 2010, 7:34 am

susan60625 wrote:I think it would be interesting since immortals don't go to mortal doctors. So, unless Dani opens a ob/gyn practice for immortals, it's unlikely they'd have ultrasounds! :o


Sue, I hope Dani does this eventually. Rachel is a doctor, and still works at her profession as a coroner, but has been able to help the Immortals due to her knowledge of medicine. An ob/gyn would help the Immortal women so much, and she could also do research to help the edentate women having a baby is so high risk for them with the babies having a 1 in 3 chance of being edentate, no-fanger, or stillbirth.

Image
User avatar
wren
 
Posts: 4293
Joined: May 7th, 2008, 4:55 am
Location: Mississippi USA


Re: Immortal Children

Postby sin on September 16th, 2010, 2:46 pm

wren wrote:
s. After all, he is an original man from Atlantis...I love him , but I keep telling you that 'your greek god' is OLD! :lol: :D




Pfht...He may be old but he sure is good...mmmm mmmm good. :-p
Image

~~~~~~Immortals or Bust~~~~~~
User avatar
sin
 
Posts: 4637
Joined: May 6th, 2008, 6:55 pm
Location: Georgia


Re: Immortal Children

Postby susan60625 on September 16th, 2010, 4:58 pm

wren wrote:
susan60625 wrote:I think it would be interesting since immortals don't go to mortal doctors. So, unless Dani opens a ob/gyn practice for immortals, it's unlikely they'd have ultrasounds! :o


Sue, I hope Dani does this eventually. Rachel is a doctor, and still works at her profession as a coroner, but has been able to help the Immortals due to her knowledge of medicine. An ob/gyn would help the Immortal women so much, and she could also do research to help the edentate women having a baby is so high risk for them with the babies having a 1 in 3 chance of being edentate, no-fanger, or stillbirth.


I've thought this for a long time! If you remember the job I wanted from Bastien, Director of Immortal Relations? This would be one of the projects I would get involved with!
"It's staked and baked, Jo. We're not pork chops." T. Argeneau :D
"Ohhhh, glow in the dark. Good choice." D. Notte
:D
AEA Sister-Member of: SASSy Argeneauts & YYI Club
User avatar
susan60625
 
Posts: 5706
Joined: April 8th, 2009, 10:33 pm
Location: Chicago, Illinois


Re: Immortal Children

Postby tkw5002 on September 18th, 2010, 1:38 pm

wren wrote:

s. After all, he is an original man from Atlantis...I love him , but I keep telling you that 'your greek god' is OLD!



How does that saying go, oldies but goodies I think? I <3 Lucian!!!!! He's my favorite immortal by far!!!!!! I can't wait until we find out the sex of Leigh and his baby (or babies;) Maybe if Dani opened a practice in time, Leigh could be her "first" patient.
At Last A Love Affair He Can Really Sink His Teeth Into


Image[/URL]
User avatar
tkw5002
 
Posts: 240
Joined: August 18th, 2010, 1:45 pm
Location: Pennsylvania


Re: Immortal Children

Postby GiGi3 on September 18th, 2010, 11:10 pm

sin wrote:
wren wrote:
s. After all, he is an original man from Atlantis...I love him , but I keep telling you that 'your greek god' is OLD! :lol: :D




Pfht...He may be old but he sure is good...mmmm mmmm good. :-p



I don't like "OLD" I like "LIVED IN" ~or~ "EXPIERENCED" :twisted:
Image[/url]

FATE GAVE HER FANGS.........HE"LL SHOW ME HOW TO USE THEM!!!!
User avatar
GiGi3
 
Posts: 306
Joined: May 6th, 2008, 7:59 pm
Location: Georgia

PreviousNext

Return to Discuss The Characters

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest