Immortal Children

Talk about the Argeneau family members and what makes them so real.

Re: Immortal Children

Postby Goober on January 14th, 2011, 6:04 pm

tkw I love them, as a couple, and I think they would make good parents. I think everyone would make great parents; obviously, but I hope that we'll get to find out about all them as parents some how. I'd like to know how they deal with adolescents.
Peace, Love, and a yummy Immortal... or two ;)
Image
User avatar
Goober
 
Posts: 115
Joined: November 15th, 2010, 8:26 am
Location: Saugatuck, Michigan


Re: Immortal Children

Postby susan60625 on January 15th, 2011, 12:18 am

I think the first person we'll see deal with an immortal teenager is going to be Victor. After all, that's where Stephanie is staying. We'll see bunches of her in TRV.
"It's staked and baked, Jo. We're not pork chops." T. Argeneau :D
"Ohhhh, glow in the dark. Good choice." D. Notte
:D
AEA Sister-Member of: SASSy Argeneauts & YYI Club
User avatar
susan60625
 
Posts: 5698
Joined: April 8th, 2009, 10:33 pm
Location: Chicago, Illinois


Re: Immortal Children

Postby wren on January 15th, 2011, 7:59 am

susan60625 wrote:I think the first person we'll see deal with an immortal teenager is going to be Victor. After all, that's where Stephanie is staying. We'll see bunches of her in TRV.


I remember Lynsay saying that Victor & Elvi will still be on honeymoon in TRV, Sue, so we won't see him dealing with Stephanie. I do hope to see some of DJ & Mabel...and Tiny & Mirabeau, of course. I think we will see Harper & Drina as the Immortals dealing the most with Stephanie's "scathingly brilliant ideas" :lol:
Image
User avatar
wren
 
Posts: 4293
Joined: May 7th, 2008, 4:55 am
Location: Mississippi USA


Re: Immortal Children

Postby susan60625 on January 15th, 2011, 12:21 pm

wren wrote:
susan60625 wrote:I think the first person we'll see deal with an immortal teenager is going to be Victor. After all, that's where Stephanie is staying. We'll see bunches of her in TRV.


I remember Lynsay saying that Victor & Elvi will still be on honeymoon in TRV, Sue, so we won't see him dealing with Stephanie. I do hope to see some of DJ & Mabel...and Tiny & Mirabeau, of course. I think we will see Harper & Drina as the Immortals dealing the most with Stephanie's "scathingly brilliant ideas" :lol:

You're right, Wren. I forgot that. But, except for Drina (whose age we don't know yet) and Harper (who is over 900), everybody else who will be there are, at the most, a couple hundred years old. Victor is the first male B.C. immortal to have to deal with a teenager (remember Martine has the twins), especially one from a modern century. Yes, Victor had to deal with Vincent as a teenager, but that was in the early 1600's, before the age of cell phones, computers and much more relaxed relationships with the opposite sex. I can't wait for them to have to deal with that.
"It's staked and baked, Jo. We're not pork chops." T. Argeneau :D
"Ohhhh, glow in the dark. Good choice." D. Notte
:D
AEA Sister-Member of: SASSy Argeneauts & YYI Club
User avatar
susan60625
 
Posts: 5698
Joined: April 8th, 2009, 10:33 pm
Location: Chicago, Illinois


Re: Immortal Children

Postby ElectricFedora on January 16th, 2011, 1:29 pm

oh yeah, i'm dying to see some other couples back in Port Henry. I mean Alessandro is just so <3 plus Edward is such a grumpy poo like Lucien.
“Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars.” - Brian Littrell

"Idle hands are the devil's workshop." - Unknown.
ElectricFedora
 
Posts: 250
Joined: January 10th, 2011, 9:58 pm


Re: Immortal Children

Postby wren on January 19th, 2011, 11:41 am

I think Drina was born B.C. Does it say in the excerpt? Or maybe in one of Lynsay's posts? hmmmm?? Image
Image
User avatar
wren
 
Posts: 4293
Joined: May 7th, 2008, 4:55 am
Location: Mississippi USA


Re: Immortal Children

Postby Goober on January 19th, 2011, 1:53 pm

susan60625 wrote:
wren wrote:
susan60625 wrote:I think the first person we'll see deal with an immortal teenager is going to be Victor. After all, that's where Stephanie is staying. We'll see bunches of her in TRV.


I remember Lynsay saying that Victor & Elvi will still be on honeymoon in TRV, Sue, so we won't see him dealing with Stephanie. I do hope to see some of DJ & Mabel...and Tiny & Mirabeau, of course. I think we will see Harper & Drina as the Immortals dealing the most with Stephanie's "scathingly brilliant ideas" :lol:

You're right, Wren. I forgot that. But, except for Drina (whose age we don't know yet) and Harper (who is over 900), everybody else who will be there are, at the most, a couple hundred years old. Victor is the first male B.C. immortal to have to deal with a teenager (remember Martine has the twins), especially one from a modern century. Yes, Victor had to deal with Vincent as a teenager, but that was in the early 1600's, before the age of cell phones, computers and much more relaxed relationships with the opposite sex. I can't wait for them to have to deal with that.

That sounds like fun I'm excited. *bounces* Though I'm always excited for any books that Lynsay gives us.
Peace, Love, and a yummy Immortal... or two ;)
Image
User avatar
Goober
 
Posts: 115
Joined: November 15th, 2010, 8:26 am
Location: Saugatuck, Michigan

Previous

Return to Discuss The Characters

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

cron