Christian's Story

Talk about the Argeneau family members and what makes them so real.

Re: Christian's Story

Postby MysticFan on January 10th, 2011, 10:53 pm

sherr wrote:
MysticFan wrote:LOL, Guess that answers my question. :lol:

Sorry been so busy lately I never realize he was potential being snatched. The question is JB taken the answer YES!!!

Sherr, I have to say that u have great taste in Immortals. :D JB is one of my faves and I'm glad to see he is such great hands. ;)
"Life can't always be cheesecake."-Elvi Black

MysticFan

Postby Lynsay on January 10th, 2011, 11:17 pm

Thank you Susan for catching and answering that one. I have been running around like a chicken with my head cut off for weeks, finally tried to check in to post this weekend and catch up and I'd bloody banned myself again somehow! Terri unbanned me this evening. GAD! I really need to stay out of the moderator panel thing. I don't even know how long I've been banned. It was before Tom came....By the way, welcome Tom.

Lynsay, who likes to think she's clever but is apparently an idiot when it comes to computer stuff.
Lynsay
Lynsay
Site Admin

Postby Lynsay on January 10th, 2011, 11:30 pm

oooo, I forgot to mention. Got the corrections for Christian's story today and she didn't try to cut out the 11,000 words over that I went. YAY! I would have pitched a fit if she had. I cut as much as I could to get it where it is, any more and it would affect the story. I mean seriously. It was fifty thousand words over. Now it's only 11,000. Sigh. I'm very happy they aren't going to ruin the story by trying to shrink it to their word count.

Lynsay
Lynsay
Lynsay
Site Admin

Postby susan60625 on January 11th, 2011, 12:11 am

Never a problem, Lynsay! Especially when it comes to Christian! *giggle* :oops: I am so looking forward to Christian's story, so 11,000 words over will be a gift!!!!! BTW, any word on a title yet? (HINT, HINT, HINT!) :twisted:
"It's staked and baked, Jo. We're not pork chops." T. Argeneau :D
"Ohhhh, glow in the dark. Good choice." D. Notte
:D
AEA Sister-Member of: SASSy Argeneauts & YYI Club
susan60625

Postby TomEC on January 11th, 2011, 3:41 am

susan60625 wrote:11,000 words over will be a gift!

50,000 word also would be a gift. It's a shame they have to cut things down at all. I'd love it if the books were twice as long. It would just mean we could spend more time in the Argeneau universe.
“The greatest happiness of life is the conviction that we are loved, loved for ourselves, or rather, loved in spite of ourselves.” -Victor Hugo
TomEC

Postby ElectricFedora on February 13th, 2011, 9:07 pm

I'm with you Thomas. Most of the time depending on when I get them which is mostly after I get out from school I sit down and two hours later I finish wanting for more. I was spoiled so badly when I first started reading because by the time I ran out of books it was when you did one book right after the other one with Victor, Thomas and Marguerite's books.
“Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars.” - Brian Littrell

"Idle hands are the devil's workshop." - Unknown.
ElectricFedora

Previous

Return to Discuss The Characters