Etienne

Talk about the Argeneau family members and what makes them so real.

Etienne

Postby VirtualValkyrie on October 10th, 2010, 10:05 am

I thought the best immortal (in my opinion :D) deserved his own topic! I couldn't see one...

8-)
"Excellence is not a skill. Its an attitude."
VirtualValkyrie

Re: Etienne

Postby Lynsay on October 10th, 2010, 11:40 am

Hmmm, well I posted to this once but I guess I saved draft rather than posted....Now I don't know where to find the draft. It is so sad being technically challenged. Ah well...I think Etienne is a sweetie. Not many immortals would give up their one turn for someone they didn't know was their life mate, even if that mortal was injured trying to save their lives. So...he's a sweetie. Besides, I love playing video games, so you just gotta love a guy who creates them. <Grin>

But then Marguerite did a good job with all her boys. Yes sir, love those Argeneau boys.

Lynsay
Lynsay
Lynsay
Site Admin

Postby rockie on October 10th, 2010, 1:46 pm

OMG, I just realized that there wasnt one for him!!
Im glad that you posted this one VirtualValkyrie

He is freakin great! I love his geekiness!! :) :)
AEA Sister♥☮☆♪
Sisterhood of the Traveling Fangs♥☮☆♪
Live
.♫
⋰**
⋱♫ ..Laugh
( ``✫•♫
`✫•.¸ )
¸. ✶♫....L♥ve
( ``✫•~
rockie

Postby VirtualValkyrie on October 11th, 2010, 9:46 am

Oh don't worry Lynsay, my mother was awful on computers until she met her I.T geek boyfriend and now shes better than me (at certain parts)! And you created one great guy in Etienne... he's amazing, even after all the books in the series, he is stilll my favourite! Others have come close but not close enough....

And rockie I know! I love it too :D
VirtualValkyrie

Postby rockie on October 11th, 2010, 6:56 pm

VirtualValkyrie wrote:
And rockie I know! I love it too :D

He cracks me up with him still sleeping in a coffin to clear his head! and come up with ideas for his games!
AEA Sister♥☮☆♪
Sisterhood of the Traveling Fangs♥☮☆♪
Live
.♫
⋰**
⋱♫ ..Laugh
( ``✫•♫
`✫•.¸ )
¸. ✶♫....L♥ve
( ``✫•~
rockie

Postby VirtualValkyrie on October 13th, 2010, 12:32 pm

I loved the coffin scene in Lucern's book lol, when he scared Kate :D
VirtualValkyrie

Postby Rawr on November 2nd, 2010, 9:37 am

Although I luv Thomas just as much. Etienne is a favorite for many reasons. He creates videogames. I love and play videogames. He's sweet and has a sense of humor. I find that hot. He's a hot, blond, blue eyed nerd. Repeat hot. I think I melted. I'm a bookworm, animefreak, gamer, nerd who is adventurous. And to top it off his lifemate is named Rachel. My name is Rachel but, i'm a skinny yet, curvy brunette who bakes for a living and writes novels as a hobby. Although one more point differing Rachel and me. I like his coffin and I'd totally picture sneaking into the coffin with him. >; )
Rawr

Postby Lynsay on November 2nd, 2010, 3:22 pm

I knowww, eh Rachel? I'd have snuck into the coffin with him too, or maybe made him make one for two so we could...er...nap together...that's it, yeah, nap. LOL. Happy belated birthday by the way. And welcome to the forum. Terri will make you immortal so your posts don't need approval after a certain number of them. Can't remember what that number is. 20 or something. Anyway, until then I'll do my best to approve your posts quickly.

Lynsay
Lynsay
Lynsay
Site Admin

Postby cgsdesigns on November 2nd, 2010, 4:13 pm

Hey, I bet Pudge isn't using his coffin built for two anymore! LOL

And I agree, I could definately see me sneaking into his coffin with him. And I sure couldn't complain about his doing something so quirky to let his brain run free. Lord knows I've been known to pull a few things others would find strange to help me with projects I've worked on before.

Of course, some of my hair brained nerdy ideas got me into a heap of trouble ...... one of these days I'll tell you about my awesome adventure with the Canadian border patrol and my little green truck and the Antichrist! LOL

Ya know, Vincent also gave up his one turn without a second thought for someone who would have died otherwise. I think it is the honor and valour that is bred into these great Argeneau men!
cgsdesigns

Postby sin on November 2nd, 2010, 11:32 pm

Yes indeed our Argeneau men men are selfless. They think of others first. Especially those they care about. And Etienne cared about Rachel from the first time he was brought into the morgue.

Where is that sign up line again?

~~~~~~Immortals or Bust~~~~~~
sin

Next

Return to Discuss The Characters