Psychology

Talk about the Argeneau family members and what makes them so real.

Re: Psychology

Postby jill on June 2nd, 2008, 6:54 pm

it's just so odd I guess is the word I'm searching for. Maybe I did disect something like that in Biology at one time. Who knows....I just thought it was really interesting pic. :)
“I have the simplest tastes. I am always satisfied with the best.” Oscar Wilde
jill

Postby KimberlyK on July 18th, 2008, 8:38 pm

I can't see the vampire aspects that you are referring to Acal. I even tried copying the picture and pasting it into another document and increased the size. But apparently I suck at this kind of thing because all I did was to end up with a big blurry photo where barely anything was visible. *grin*

Kimberly
KimberlyK

Postby jill on July 19th, 2008, 8:11 pm

Well then that pic leads you into a false sense of security. You think everything is okay until you blow up the picture and it has fangs and waiting to suck your blood. Absolutely twisted. :twisted:
jill

Postby GiGi3 on July 19th, 2008, 10:39 pm

jill wrote:Well then that pic leads you into a false sense of security. You think everything is okay until you blow up the picture and it has fangs and waiting to suck your blood. Absolutely twisted. :twisted:

HEY J.....
Now you and me both know, it all depends on who is doing the sucking!!
:twisted: " VICTOR!"

As for Margurite in Psychology.....I just don't see it. She is very smart, don't get me wrong, but I see her more the fairytale & romance as a posed to the anilitical type!! Plus, she has only now started to spread her wings, I really dought she is going to want to tie herself down to an office....she has most of her family married off, she is starting to get her grandchildren, she has just found her man, and we all know she loves to travel.
Image[/url]

FATE GAVE HER FANGS.........HE"LL SHOW ME HOW TO USE THEM!!!!
GiGi3

Postby wren on July 20th, 2008, 12:49 am

That's how I look at Marguerite, also, gigi, but I think it was in SWV that I was scanning the other day, and Greg says something like "She is very good at getting people to talk to her. She would make a good therapist." So Acal had picked up on something with the psycology thing. I had overlooked this little detail in the scene. It is in the scene where the guys are out having a bag of blood at the wedding, and Marguerite overhears them talking about Lucern not being able to get into Kate's thoughts. Marguerite tells him he should do the RT thing, because Kate's job depends on her getting him to do at least one publicity event and that is the only way he will get Kate to leave...and her sons are left wondering how she knows that after she walks away. Greg, being a therapist, is able to tell them why. Of course, Marguerite was matchmaking when she was telling Lucern that, because he thought the RT thing was just a magazine...not something big like a conference. heeheehee So, I still think mother's intuition and traveling to meddle and matchmake in her loved ones lives is her real calling! :lol:
wren

Postby Copper on July 20th, 2008, 11:13 am

i really don't think Marguerite will ever give up on the matchmaking she is so good at it its like magic how she does so of it
AEA Sister European Council/enforcer contact
The Sisterhood of the Travelling Fangs
Copper

Postby jill on July 21st, 2008, 7:26 pm

"Every little thing she does is magic...." sorry couldn't resist - the song popped into my head the instant I read Copper's post. And I agree its kinda eerie how she does it. But she is darn good. ;)

PS Gena - its all about Lucern
jill

Postby sin on July 22nd, 2008, 2:01 pm

[quote="jill"PS Gena - its all about Lucern[/quote]

Actauly Jill it is about Lucian and for baby sis Victor!!!

~~~~~~Immortals or Bust~~~~~~
sin

Postby jill on July 22nd, 2008, 7:43 pm

Heehee if you guys say so. I will bow to your vast experience. ;)
jill

Postby Copper on July 23rd, 2008, 12:12 pm

Lucian
AEA Sister European Council/enforcer contact
The Sisterhood of the Travelling Fangs
Copper

PreviousNext

Return to Discuss The Characters