Nanos - Other Senses

Talk about the Argeneau family members and what makes them so real.

Re: Nanos - Other Senses

Postby sin on August 15th, 2008, 8:36 am

When Greg was shot the bullet was pushed out. As long as it does not stop the heart it can be forced our. Rachel removed the bullet from Etienne's heart after he was shot. Then it healed. Their bodies do not hold tats and piercings.

~~~~~~Immortals or Bust~~~~~~
sin

Postby jill on August 16th, 2008, 7:52 pm

Sigh its true. Tooo bad because I could sooo see my favorite Argeneua with a tatoo. I nice celtic design on his yummy bicep.
“I have the simplest tastes. I am always satisfied with the best.” Oscar Wilde
jill

Postby sin on August 16th, 2008, 8:46 pm

I hear ya sis. And I could use them about now for mine.

~~~~~~Immortals or Bust~~~~~~
sin

Postby Banditcat on August 17th, 2008, 1:53 am

Hi! I hope that I am doing this right, I'm new. Anyway, I like the fast healing, that would be great!
Banditcat

Postby jill on August 17th, 2008, 1:03 pm

Welcome Bandicat. You did it just fine. Jump right in and give us your ideas. The more the merrirer. I always love the idea of fast healing too! But still a couple of tats, I would love that? I could definetly see it on Gigi's fave Victor
“I have the simplest tastes. I am always satisfied with the best.” Oscar Wilde
jill

Postby GiGi3 on August 18th, 2008, 4:33 pm

oh yea! sis,

Victor so seems like the kind to pull of a celtic band tat or cross across both of his biceps. Or even a crest or something on his wonderfully chizzled chest! :shock: ...out of all the guys, only a few seem to have the edge enough to pull one off! M raised her boys and brothers-in-laws,well. you can tell they are mostly sharp and clean...Abercrombie & fitch models have nothing on our men!
:mrgreen:
Image[/url]

FATE GAVE HER FANGS.........HE"LL SHOW ME HOW TO USE THEM!!!!
GiGi3

Postby wren on September 8th, 2008, 7:15 am

GiGi3 wrote:oh yea! sis,

Victor so seems like the kind to pull of a celtic band tat or cross across both of his biceps. Or even a crest or something on his wonderfully chizzled chest! :shock: ...out of all the guys, only a few seem to have the edge enough to pull one off! M raised her boys and brothers-in-laws,well. you can tell they are mostly sharp and clean...Abercrombie & fitch models have nothing on our men!
:mrgreen:

A&F models??...Gigi, you crack me up sis! Image

But, as always, you are right...they are all yummy!Image With or without tats!

I have to admit that it is hard to imagine my frog prince without his tattoo that he got in the navy...then again, he already had it when I met him so it seems like he should have it, kwim?Image
wren

Postby GiGi3 on September 8th, 2008, 10:06 am

Yea, I know....some tats just look like they blong to the person. ;)

Mu hubby is funny. If you ask him he dosn'tsee the point in tats, but he likes mine, but he dosn't understand that I want one more, but when I see if he wants to get one with me he says abe....... He waivers so much, its funny!!!!! :roll:

Even if they wont stay on our fav immortals.....its would be hot for a night!! :twisted: .....(thought its not like they need help in that area!) :mrgreen:
Image[/url]

FATE GAVE HER FANGS.........HE"LL SHOW ME HOW TO USE THEM!!!!
GiGi3

Postby lisa on September 13th, 2008, 11:34 pm

Ya know looking 25 for the rest of your verrrrrrry looooong life would be good, but from a mortal point of perspective it would be really weird. Just think your parents, grandparents and great grandparents would also look 25! ( and so on) We have had a small peek into that at one of the weddings where it was told to the new inlaws that there was no older generation of Argeneaus. youl probably :lol: wouldnt have any fond memories of family vacations in the back of the car ( Mom she's on my side of the line again , etc) and wouldnt have anything in common with your siblings ( 100 years is a big gap to relate to each other) Just think how the world has changed in the last 50 - 60 years. Parental lectures would certainly sound very different if you were immortal. " Back in my day we ........" No wonder Etienne and Thomas have a hard time relating with their older family members . Just a thought.
lisa

Postby wren on September 14th, 2008, 12:32 am

GiGi3 wrote:Yea, I know....some tats just look like they blong to the person. ;)

Mu hubby is funny. If you ask him he dosn'tsee the point in tats, but he likes mine, but he dosn't understand that I want one more, but when I see if he wants to get one with me he says abe....... He waivers so much, its funny!!!!! :roll:

Even if they wont stay on our fav immortals.....its would be hot for a night!! :twisted: .....(thought its not like they need help in that area!) :mrgreen:

Actually, I don't see the point in them either, and don't want my frog prince to get another. However, his tattoo is tastefully done, and he went to someone who knew what they were doing. Also, he already knows if our sons get tattoos then he is the one that will get in trouble, just like his father got in trouble with his mother when he came home with his! :lol: He had his put on his lower arm in the same place that his dad had a tattoo! :lol: I do like my husband's tattoo, though!

Of course, everyone answers to PaPa...that's my dad, who has threatened to haunt any of his children & grandchildren if he isn't around and they get tattoos and/or multiple piercings...well, he is the old-fashioned type...daughters got ear-piercings only, and I was surprised when we each got the double pierced ears when it became fashionable eons ago (remember I'm older than a lot of you) although I must have a bit of immortal nano technology in me because that second piercing never wanted to stay. It took three tries, but I was persistant! ;)
wren

PreviousNext

Return to Discuss The Characters