Nanos - Other Senses

Talk about the Argeneau family members and what makes them so real.

ehhh

Postby shaashaine on September 14th, 2008, 8:14 am

Qustion for those who have tottoos...
do they really hurt? I've asked around and some say yes, some say no, so i'm not sure who to believe :?
"Bippidy, Boppidy, BACON!"
shaashaine

Re: ehhh

Postby GiGi3 on September 14th, 2008, 9:36 am

shaashaine wrote:Qustion for those who have tottoos...
do they really hurt? I've asked around and some say yes, some say no, so i'm not sure who to believe :?

To be completely honest....
It depends mostly on where you put them, and a little on your pain tolerance. If you really want to know what it feels like, I always tell people, take sewing needle and with a little pressure drag it along yur skin. It don't hurt like a paper cut, but it does get annoying.

My two are 2x larger then a quarter (small by tat size) I know. the fist I got was a little higher right under my neck. I had a little more meat ( ;) ..fat) and I actually feel alseep while he was doing it.
But the second was right underneath, and right along my spine. again, it didn't hurt that much until he crossed over my spine. then it really hurt for a second (but just when he hit bone)

The 3rd thing is the most popular places are the anckle, foot, lower back.....those places will probably hurt the most because those places traditionally don't have a lot of fat and they will hurt a little more than others.
Image[/url]

FATE GAVE HER FANGS.........HE"LL SHOW ME HOW TO USE THEM!!!!
GiGi3

Re: Nanos - Other Senses

Postby shaashaine on September 14th, 2008, 10:54 am

ok thanks gigi...i guess now i have to figure out what to put on wherever i have more meat...err yup meat hehe
"Bippidy, Boppidy, BACON!"
shaashaine

Postby Copper on September 15th, 2008, 4:02 am

if you can watch a friend get it done and let them tell you what there feeling (second timers are better at this) when getting it done i watched my best friend get a belly tatto and she said at some parts it tickled but my other mate was in pain but i was nub after a while coz of the pain that was on his arm just depends on the person and where i really want mine now
AEA Sister European Council/enforcer contact
The Sisterhood of the Travelling Fangs
Copper

Postby GiGi3 on September 15th, 2008, 10:01 am

I don't know....It always looked worse to me, I think that is why it took me so long to finally get it done.
Image[/url]

FATE GAVE HER FANGS.........HE"LL SHOW ME HOW TO USE THEM!!!!
GiGi3

Previous

Return to Discuss The Characters