Page 1 of 2

Drina

PostPosted: May 30th, 2011, 1:27 pm
by rockie
Drina....
lets here what we have about her..
We know that she is the niece of Lucian, Victor and Martine.
That she is from Spain...
That her parents died when the Romans invaded Egypt!
She has been A perfume maker, concubine, madam, Dutchess, and Enforcer... I have probably left something out!! So talk on folks talk on

Re: Drina

PostPosted: May 30th, 2011, 2:01 pm
by sin
She is feisty and has a wicked sense of humor

Re: Drina

PostPosted: May 30th, 2011, 8:57 pm
by ElectricFedora
Has a brother. Name starts with an S if I recall right.

Re: Drina

PostPosted: May 30th, 2011, 10:24 pm
by susan60625
ElectricFedora wrote:Has a brother. Name starts with an S if I recall right.

Right, EF. His name is Stephano.

Re: Drina

PostPosted: June 1st, 2011, 10:06 pm
by MysticFan
rockie wrote:Drina....
lets here what we have about her..
We know that she is the niece of Lucian, Victor and Martine.
That she is from Spain...
That her parents died when the Romans invaded Egypt!
She has been A perfume maker, concubine, madam, Dutchess, and Enforcer... I have probably left something out!! So talk on folks talk on


Amazone (female gladiator) & Pirate also. :D

Re: Drina

PostPosted: June 2nd, 2011, 1:05 pm
by rockie
I knew I forgot something! lol.. Thanks Mystic! :D
*hangs head* how could I forgot a pirate! :o
"I got a jar of dirt"

Re: Drina

PostPosted: June 2nd, 2011, 1:25 pm
by sin
rockie wrote:I knew I forgot something! lol.. Thanks Mystic! :D
*hangs head* how could I forgot a pirate! :o
"I got a jar of dirt"


ROTFL..spits and sputters..now have to replace monitor..Lol Good on rockie..love that saying..:D

Re: Drina

PostPosted: June 2nd, 2011, 9:14 pm
by MysticFan
rockie wrote:I knew I forgot something! lol.. Thanks Mystic! :D
*hangs head* how could I forgot a pirate! :o
"I got a jar of dirt"


You are so welcome! :D If that quote is from the book then I guess I haven't made it that far... must go and read! lol

Re: Drina

PostPosted: June 3rd, 2011, 1:08 pm
by Denise
She still has living siblings, it's listed in the book, but i don't feel like looking it up right now.

Re: Drina

PostPosted: June 3rd, 2011, 6:35 pm
by wren
MysticFan wrote:
rockie wrote:I knew I forgot something! lol.. Thanks Mystic! :D
*hangs head* how could I forgot a pirate! :o
"I got a jar of dirt"


You are so welcome! :D If that quote is from the book then I guess I haven't made it that far... must go and read! lol


Nada, MysticFan...♫ "I got a jar of dirt" ♫ would be sung by Captain Jack Sparrow of Pirates of the Caribbean...but you still must go & read! ;) :lol: