Marcus Notte

Talk about the Argeneau family members and what makes them so real.

Re: Marcus

Postby sin on June 17th, 2008, 8:03 pm

Already have the costume. Like the idea about "Rouges". Pretty good throwing arm also. If mad that is.haha

~~~~~~Immortals or Bust~~~~~~
sin

Postby Denise on June 17th, 2008, 9:56 pm

wren wrote:Hey, has anyone ever been in a "marshmallow war?" You divide into teams and throw the marshmallows at each other! The big ones...no impact with those little hot chocolate mini-marshmallows! Loads of fun...especially at a Halloween party! :lol:

To make it even more fun you should lightly roast the marshmallows first, just enough to get them gooey and sticky, but not enough to burn when they hit.

Ooh, just had a thought. That should be a "couples only" battle, girls against guys, and have rooms reserved for clean-up time. ;) (Gutter, here I come!)
Denise

Postby Stauri on June 17th, 2008, 11:23 pm

woohoo Denise I'm with you. Welcome to the gutter side by the way, I knew you had it in you. it's much more fun here. Girls I think we have a new member to our little mental image war. :mrgreen:

All the reasonings of men are not worth one sentiment of women. - Voltaire
Stauri

Location: Somewhere in the woods of Tomball (a suburb of Houston), TX

Postby wren on June 18th, 2008, 2:28 am

Denise has been slowly showing us her true colours, Stauri. Isn't she fun? :twisted:

Actually, we started out making s'mores. Y'all know, those melted marshmallow, hershey chocolate, graham cracker deals that girl scouts make when they camp out. Well, we were having a family cook-out and halloween party, with a pumpkin carving contest...and had already had the cook-out part. We were making the s'mores with the kiddos for dessert and a grown-up someone threw a marshmallow at someone else after some wisecrack. Well, my friend Tammy, threw one back, then My Frog Prince grabbed a few, and the battle had begun. Since it was dark out, it made it even more fun...as you had to sneak around to hit your "enemy" instead of your team-mate. It did turn into girls against the guys, except we had all the kiddos with us. (the ladies won, of course! heehee)

A "couples" party could be a lot of fun, though, Denise! Also, making the marshmallows even stickier. I better start thinking about costumes now! :mrgreen: Better be a costume that you don't mind getting sticky marshmallow on it!

Hmmm...we need Lynsay & house elf Terri to lead the girls and Dave to lead the guys! Wonder what their choice of costume would be?

Is anyone going to wear Lucern's costume from SWV? Decorative pins and all? :P
wren

Postby Stauri on June 18th, 2008, 9:04 am

Oooooo Wren, you naughty naughty witch(the good one of course)! I don't know of anyone worthy enough to wear that costume other than our dear Lucern, or maybe Lucian and Victor.

I have my costume ready, just tell me when, or is it a themed party?

All the reasonings of men are not worth one sentiment of women. - Voltaire
Stauri

Location: Somewhere in the woods of Tomball (a suburb of Houston), TX

Postby Denise on June 18th, 2008, 1:11 pm

Well, the sticky marshmallow battle would have to be done in bikinis and speedos. No fun cleaning all that sticky stuff off of your clothes. Skin,now, that's a whole 'nother matter.
Denise

Postby wren on June 18th, 2008, 5:50 pm

Denise wrote:Well, the sticky marshmallow battle would have to be done in bikinis and speedos. No fun cleaning all that sticky stuff off of your clothes. Skin,now, that's a whole 'nother matter.

Ooh, Denise, I'm long past the time of bikinis, unless I starve and exercise several hours every day from now until Halloween. However, skin is the best for sticky stuff...so is this a beach party with a bonfire...at a hotel with a large pool? You know I don't like to swim in the ocean. There are critters in there! Big ones & little ones & scary ones and things that sting.:shock:

Now if it's a warm location for our party, that changes what to wear for a costume. Of course, water hoses work wonders and only add to the fun if we have it at someone's home...after the marshmallow war, you get to have a water war, to clean up of course. Swimsuits are definitely in order for this party. I have been pleading with My Frog Prince to put a swimming pool in our back yard, but no luck so far. {sigh} More work to do to get him to go for it...but in Mississippi, it is well worth having a pool. Image

I have a vision of a terrific warm-weather Halloween costume. Again, I see a major diet and exercise in my future! Image I think my smilie indicates how thrilled I am about that.
I don't even need a premonition for that vision! LOL (In real life, a diet/exercise plan keeps rearing its ugly head at me and fussing at me daily. I just have a good mute button! :lol: )

Stauri, if the AE4 could conjure up Lucern, we would do so...and since Marshmallow battles must take place at night, no worries about sun exposure. Then you could see him in all the glory of his costume. Unless you Lucernies would prefer to see him in the speedo? Yes,I really did go there! Codpiece vs. Speedo? Guess where I'm voting? Hey, being too well-behaved is overrated! :twisted: With the speedo, we don't have to worry about Lucern getting pinned to a tablecloth! Unless we pin him there! Image

Btw, the theme is "Grumpy Old Marshmallows" and the costumes are "Come as you choose!" We can always have a contest. LOL

wren...the good little witch? Image
Last edited by wren on June 18th, 2008, 6:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
wren

Postby sin on June 18th, 2008, 5:56 pm

Well..You just KNOW where my vote is for. sin the wicked witch as usual Image

sin

Postby wren on June 18th, 2008, 6:04 pm

hey, sin, notice there is a ? after my good little witch...and just to stay on topic...Marshmallow Marcus = Yummy! LOL Well, I'm sure he will be when we get his story! :D
wren

Postby sin on June 18th, 2008, 6:07 pm

Yes I did. That is a double M. MM or M&M.

sin

PreviousNext

Return to Discuss The Characters