Marcus Notte

Talk about the Argeneau family members and what makes them so real.

Re: Marcus

Postby Stauri on July 9th, 2008, 8:06 am

Hopefully when he talks to Lynsay he will be fun and as she puts it on the Light side. I think he has a mischievious side, and he and Julius were a pair in their younger days.

I'm sure Julius will give him grief the whole time. I could see Julius be like a mom who drags out the old photo album loaded with pictures you don't want anyone to see. Or telling all kinds of stories and Marcus will want to crawl in a hole and bury himself. lol

All the reasonings of men are not worth one sentiment of women. - Voltaire
Stauri

Location: Somewhere in the woods of Tomball (a suburb of Houston), TX

Postby Denise on July 9th, 2008, 11:32 am

Yeah, that's the way I imagine it, too. Julius is going to get some payback for the smirks and remarks Marcus made. These two are "thick as thieves" so you know Marcus can't go off and have a "Private" courtship. Where one is, the other is sure to be, also.
Denise

Postby wren on July 13th, 2008, 1:25 am

Except that Julius will have Marguerite guiding him in the fine art of matchmaking {giggle} so that he really gets to enjoy seeing his best friend squirm...or either Julius will have to help Marcus through his courtship (with the divine Mrs. Argeneau-Notte helping him) so that Marcus doesn't mess it up. :D I wonder if we have had any clues yet to our fair-haired Notte's lifemate. If not, maybe we will in the upcoming books. It seems like his story is still so far away!
wren

Postby GiGi3 on July 30th, 2008, 12:11 am

Denise wrote:Oh, yeah. I can see Julius reveling in watching Marcus squirm when faced with his own lifemate!

SSOOOOO TRUE!! and not only because they are best friends, but because he was there to watch Julius loose it, so of course "pay backs and all that"
it is goign to be abosolutly hysterical!!
Image[/url]

FATE GAVE HER FANGS.........HE"LL SHOW ME HOW TO USE THEM!!!!
GiGi3

Postby jill on August 2nd, 2008, 4:44 pm

Hehe most assurdely if Marguerite is involved Julius will be too. Marcus' batchelorhood days are numbered. I am looking forward to it myself. What I haven't yet figured out is what type of lifemate would be perfect for him. Marcus has that dry sense of humor but he is a little too serious. He needs someone to help lighten him up. Any thoughts on the matter people?
“I have the simplest tastes. I am always satisfied with the best.” Oscar Wilde
jill

Postby sin on August 2nd, 2008, 4:54 pm

Maybe one of Sam's sisters?

The Queen may be Evil... BUT I am WICKED and Wicked ALWAYS wins.

~~~~~~Immortals or Bust~~~~~~
sin

Postby love2read on August 3rd, 2008, 1:10 am

Oh oh, i just an idea.... what if Marcus (who is a little too serious) finds out that Elshe (who has not appeared yet) is his lifemate, i mean if Elshe is going to be a enforcer for the Vamp.s then maybe she has a hurmous personatilty? what do you think? Should we have a post for Elshe too?
love2read

Postby jill on August 3rd, 2008, 9:08 am

I think so...we need some good theories about her now..
“I have the simplest tastes. I am always satisfied with the best.” Oscar Wilde
jill

Postby GiGi3 on August 11th, 2008, 11:14 pm

Not sue if this goes here, but I have a theory for Marcus.....

but it does have some thing to do with Marcus, so what about Jo, Sam's (the rogue hunter) baby sister. As it was said by others' Marcus is very serious, so the baby of the sisters with the light hearted sisters would be perfect.
Now...to make this really intresting, JO just got promotedto night manager at "A BAR"....

“Yeah, right,” Jo said on a laugh. “You’re a lawyer, Alex is a gourmet chef with her own restaurant, and I work in a bar.”

“You are now night manager in that bar, thank you very much,” Sam pointed out firmly. “And stop comparing yourself to us. Alex and I are both very proud of you for getting that promotion,” she said firmly. “Besides, it’s paying your way through University, isn’t it? That makes it far from stupid in my book.”. quote from Roge Hunter on Lynsay home page!

what if that bar is LEIGH's BAR!! and who ever the rogue is they are after now.....managed to get out of town before LUCIAN and the others knew about him.
Image[/url]

FATE GAVE HER FANGS.........HE"LL SHOW ME HOW TO USE THEM!!!!
GiGi3

Postby Copper on August 13th, 2008, 3:51 am

that is a very good point hey i was saying before i think sam would work in the bar so i am fully behind you on this the theory GiGi i think its would be very interesting if it did all link up that way
AEA Sister European Council/enforcer contact
The Sisterhood of the Travelling Fangs
Copper

PreviousNext

Return to Discuss The Characters