Marcus Notte

Talk about the Argeneau family members and what makes them so real.

Re: Marcus

Postby GiGi3 on August 13th, 2008, 6:47 pm

I was thinking about VI..where even Elvi and Victor, played a part from Margeurite. I was trying to think how the new books can tie into the others. Since her sister"JUST SATRTED WORKING NIGHT SHIFT MANAGER IN A BAR" but the name wasn't mentioned!

It works for me anyway!!
Image[/url]

FATE GAVE HER FANGS.........HE"LL SHOW ME HOW TO USE THEM!!!!
GiGi3

Postby jill on August 16th, 2008, 8:01 pm

Gigi I like that theory a lot. Okay if Jo was working in Leigh's bar then maybe she would be invited to Leighs wedding right. And since Marguerite would be coming to the wedding and bring Julius and family wouldn't it be great if that's how she met Marcus... just a thought. Or maybe something else entirely not sure.
“I have the simplest tastes. I am always satisfied with the best.” Oscar Wilde
jill

Postby GiGi3 on August 18th, 2008, 4:23 pm

Jill....
see! :mrgreen: it is scary how much we think alike!!.....

ok, "NEW IDEA TO ADD
!" what about Tiny! Lynsay kind of hinted that they might not all change, what if Tiny gets one of her sisters!!
Image[/url]

GiGi3

Postby wren on September 8th, 2008, 7:55 am

Ok, these are just my thoughts, but I don't think that Marcus is so much "serious" as he is quieter...the dry wit type. He isn't solitary, and he enjoyed carousing with Julius in their much younger days. He gets in his little zings, but I get the impression that his humour is very dry...sardonic, but you can see the twinkle in his eyes as he says it. He is serious when doing his council work, and as second-in-command to Julius for the Notte Family Company.

As for Eshe...well, there is his name meaning...and he is one of the older guys...hmmm? :twisted:
wren

Postby Copper on September 8th, 2008, 3:04 pm

i do love marcus i think hes got alot of hiden depth just the way he is so protective over Julius and Christian, he makes a great old grumpy man to join with the list we got going and am looking forward to seeing his marshmallow side
AEA Sister European Council/enforcer contact
The Sisterhood of the Travelling Fangs
Copper

Postby Viv0323 on September 8th, 2008, 6:49 pm

i love the idea of Marcus and one of Sam's sisters...especially the one who works as the night manager at the bar. :)
Vivian
Viv0323

Postby GiGi3 on September 9th, 2008, 9:21 am

Copper wrote:i do love marcus i think hes got alot of hiden depth just the way he is so protective over Julius and Christian, he makes a great old grumpy man to join with the list we got going and am looking forward to seeing his marshmallow side

I don't know if he qualifies for our "OLD AND GRUMPY" list. He is older, we know that! but he isn't as bad as Victor or Lucian.....I just think he is lonly, and really his whole life has been a friend to Julius and a "sort of Uncle role" to Christian. Now that Christian has his parents back together, and Julius has found Marguerite again. I think he is feeling more alone than he has before. He kills himself woking for the company now because he is outside looking in...

So that is where my idea of SAM's youngest sister came in. She just seems (from the excerpt....short as it was) like a very light heareted, easy going woman, who is trying to find a place among her older sisters and their careers.

I amlost think they could help each other find where they fit in. Both are looking for their "PLACE IN THIS WORLD" (to quote an old song :roll: ) and they could totally help each other.
Image[/url]

GiGi3

Postby lisa on September 9th, 2008, 5:11 pm

Wren what does Marcus's name mean? I cant find where it was discussed. :?:
lisa

Postby wren on September 12th, 2008, 3:40 am

lisa wrote:Wren what does Marcus's name mean? I cant find where it was discussed. :?:

lisa, on the old forum we had posted a whole list of name meanings. I have this "thing" about names and meanings! :lol: Let's see...Marcus is Latin and derived from Mars, and it means "dedicated to Mars, warlike." Another possible meaning is "male." In Roman mythology, Mars was the god of war, also associated with the Greek god of war "Ares."
wren

Postby Denise on September 1st, 2009, 11:24 pm

You know, I'd have to say that Marcus's story is the one I am most looking forward to, now. Christian's, too, but Marcus's even more.
Denise

PreviousNext

Return to Discuss The Characters