Marcus Notte

Talk about the Argeneau family members and what makes them so real.

Re: Marcus

Postby wren on September 2nd, 2009, 6:58 am

Denise wrote:You know, I'd have to say that Marcus's story is the one I am most looking forward to, now. Christian's, too, but Marcus's even more.


I've been really interested in Marcus also, Denise. He is the first B.C. Immortal to capture my interest...he is intriguing and I'd like to know more.
Image
User avatar
wren
 
Posts: 4293
Joined: May 7th, 2008, 4:55 am
Location: Mississippi USA


Re: Marcus

Postby susan60625 on September 2nd, 2009, 9:48 am

Denise & Wren,
You're both right. Especially since it was stated that he was raised with Julius. What happened to his original family? Did Marzzia & Nicodemus take him in because of a personal tragedy? His story may just open up a whole new line of Immortal men for Lynsay to write about.

Sue
"It's staked and baked, Jo. We're not pork chops." T. Argeneau :D
"Ohhhh, glow in the dark. Good choice." D. Notte
:D
AEA Sister-Member of: SASSy Argeneauts & YYI Club
User avatar
susan60625
 
Posts: 5702
Joined: April 8th, 2009, 10:33 pm
Location: Chicago, Illinois


Re: Marcus

Postby jill on September 2nd, 2009, 8:01 pm

susan60625 wrote:Denise & Wren,
You're both right. Especially since it was stated that he was raised with Julius. What happened to his original family? Did Marzzia & Nicodemus take him in because of a personal tragedy? His story may just open up a whole new line of Immortal men for Lynsay to write about.

Sue



Ooooo some good questions Sue...now my brain is turning...hmmm wow...oooo imagine new stories, new plot lines, new twists...I love the thought of it...better prepare just in case and get more book cases ;)
“I have the simplest tastes. I am always satisfied with the best.” Oscar Wilde
User avatar
jill
 
Posts: 1131
Joined: May 6th, 2008, 7:05 pm
Location: PA


Re: Marcus

Postby susan60625 on September 2nd, 2009, 10:27 pm

jill wrote:
susan60625 wrote:Denise & Wren,
You're both right. Especially since it was stated that he was raised with Julius. What happened to his original family? Did Marzzia & Nicodemus take him in because of a personal tragedy? His story may just open up a whole new line of Immortal men for Lynsay to write about.

Sue



Ooooo some good questions Sue...now my brain is turning...hmmm wow...oooo imagine new stories, new plot lines, new twists...I love the thought of it...better prepare just in case and get more book cases ;)

Yeah, Jill! It is an interesting thought. My mind keeps trying to find new ways to keep these stories going because I absolutely love the world that Lynsay has created and don't want to see it ever end. :oops:
"It's staked and baked, Jo. We're not pork chops." T. Argeneau :D
"Ohhhh, glow in the dark. Good choice." D. Notte
:D
AEA Sister-Member of: SASSy Argeneauts & YYI Club
User avatar
susan60625
 
Posts: 5702
Joined: April 8th, 2009, 10:33 pm
Location: Chicago, Illinois


Re: Marcus

Postby jill on September 3rd, 2009, 4:53 am

I absolutly one hundred and ten percent agree!
“I have the simplest tastes. I am always satisfied with the best.” Oscar Wilde
User avatar
jill
 
Posts: 1131
Joined: May 6th, 2008, 7:05 pm
Location: PA


Re: Marcus

Postby MsKitty on September 3rd, 2009, 7:02 pm

wren wrote:
lisa wrote:Wren what does Marcus's name mean? I cant find where it was discussed. :?:



lisa, on the old forum we had posted a whole list of name meanings. I have this "thing" about names and meanings! :lol: Let's see...Marcus is Latin and derived from Mars, and it means "dedicated to Mars, warlike." Another possible meaning is "male." In Roman mythology, Mars was the god of war, also associated with the Greek god of war "Ares."


Phwoar!! Hawt name!! Yes.. Bring ON Marcus!!
Ms Kitty - AEA Sister & Australian Council Enforcer Contact
Image
User avatar
MsKitty
 
Posts: 724
Joined: April 20th, 2009, 7:06 pm
Location: Melbourne, Australia


Re: Marcus

Postby jill on September 7th, 2009, 5:55 pm

I feel like I should start chanting the name "Marcus" while banging my fork and knife on the table...

MARCUS, MARCUS, MARCUS!
“I have the simplest tastes. I am always satisfied with the best.” Oscar Wilde
User avatar
jill
 
Posts: 1131
Joined: May 6th, 2008, 7:05 pm
Location: PA


Re: Marcus

Postby wren on September 8th, 2009, 10:31 am

jill wrote:I feel like I should start chanting the name "Marcus" while banging my fork and knife on the table...

MARCUS, MARCUS, MARCUS!


I'll join you, sis! 8-)
Image
User avatar
wren
 
Posts: 4293
Joined: May 7th, 2008, 4:55 am
Location: Mississippi USA


Re: Marcus

Postby GiGi3 on September 8th, 2009, 9:12 pm

WOO~HOO!!!.....I AM ALL ABOUT MARCUS!, I can't wait to find out more abot him!
Image[/url]

FATE GAVE HER FANGS.........HE"LL SHOW ME HOW TO USE THEM!!!!
User avatar
GiGi3
 
Posts: 306
Joined: May 6th, 2008, 7:59 pm
Location: Georgia


Re: Marcus

Postby MsKitty on September 9th, 2009, 8:59 am

Don't forget a big bib to catch the drool whilst your chanting!! Hmmm & perhaps a few lush men in loin cloths fanning us with big fans... tee hee! :lol:
Ms Kitty - AEA Sister & Australian Council Enforcer Contact
Image
User avatar
MsKitty
 
Posts: 724
Joined: April 20th, 2009, 7:06 pm
Location: Melbourne, Australia

PreviousNext

Return to Discuss The Characters

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron