Thomas

Talk about the Argeneau family members and what makes them so real.

Re: Thomas

Postby Denise on June 22nd, 2008, 11:24 pm

Welcome to the board, Annieament. Thomas is a character that many of us were anxious to read his story. He stole our hearts when he appeared in the very first book and has been a dream-boat ever since. He's got that Best Friend quality, Sensitive Guy caring, and can turn on the steam, too. Such a great all 'round character. (Hmm... I started to say "a great all 'round package" but didn't want anyone to think I was in the gutter again, especially after Acal helped me get out!)
Denise

Postby wren on June 23rd, 2008, 12:30 am

Welcome, annieament, to the best forum anywhere! :)

Thomas is a fabulous immortal! He has long been a favourite as there is just something special about him, and we all waited impatiently for his book! Now we will begin to know the best about him, since his book has opened ours eyes to who he is as a character. We look forward to seeing more of him and Inez, also.

Since Denise couldn't bring herself to say it, "Thomas is a great all 'round package" {giggle}...we don't really get in the gutter often...we just have a little naughty, but innocent, fun sometimes. :lol:

I hope you filled out the Getting To Know You questions at the top of the General Discussion section. They don't take much time, and help us all get to know each other better! Also, sign up for Lynsay's newsletter if you haven't, because it always has official info, fun puzzles, and contests. You can get on the mailing list from the home page of the website. Other than than, just jump in to the fun with us, because we love making new friends!! Image
wren

Postby Copper on June 23rd, 2008, 2:49 am

oh thats fancy acal. would love to read your book

i love thomas hes in my top 5 and i love his book... annieament you will have to tell us who els you like and where you are up to in the books and as wren has already mentiond remember to fill in the questionares
AEA Sister European Council/enforcer contact
The Sisterhood of the Travelling Fangs
Copper

Postby wren on June 23rd, 2008, 4:38 am

Sheesh, Denise, you had finally come out a little to play...way more often since the new forum opened! What's the big deal here, anyway? :roll:
wren

Postby wren on June 23rd, 2008, 4:47 am

Acal wrote:
Denise wrote: (Hmm... I started to say "a great all 'round package" but didn't want anyone to think I was in the gutter again, especially after Acal helped me get out!)

Well i'm here to help drag you out of the gutter again if you need it :lol:

But when I open my forum for my novels you're welcome to splash in the gutter as often as you like :twisted: my friend who's going to help me with setting up the forum is going to put a block on under 18s because she's the head tech for Adultfanfiction.net and she runs their forum.

Well, Acal, it's nice that you plan to be responsible on your forum and only allow adults of legal age, since the content of your books include erotica...I think that is a wise decision.

However, this is a PG forum...and we don't really go into the "gutters," so why do you need to drag anyone out of them. Nothing is ever posted that those who are on this forum and reading Lynsay's books are not allowed to see...and I'm sure Mr. Spice or Terri would let us know of anything that was inappropriate and delete it. They have always graciously taken care of those kinds of incidents before. :)

Also, we are talking about Thomas...and there are some very hot scenes in his book, kwim?!
wren

Postby Mr Spice on June 23rd, 2008, 9:58 am

Quite right, Wren. We're very fortunate here in that things generally stay friendly and on the right side of decency. The problem with many forums is that people often forget that what seems like a humorous throwaway remark in a spoken conversation can be read as something far more sinister and full of dark intent when seen in the written form... and then the arguments begin and the insults start flying.

Hopefully this isn't going to happen here and Lynsay's forum will remain a happy and friendly place and that all of my moderating tasks will entail nothing more than giving the posts a quick read at some point during the day.

Dave
"A heavy snowfall,
They are just about to close
The great gate of the barrier"

Yosa Buson (1716-1783)
Mr Spice
Site Admin

Postby GiGi3 on June 23rd, 2008, 10:20 am

wren wrote:
Acal wrote:
Denise wrote: (Hmm... I started to say "a great all 'round package" but didn't want anyone to think I was in the gutter again, especially after Acal helped me get out!)

Well i'm here to help drag you out of the gutter again if you need it :lol:

But when I open my forum for my novels you're welcome to splash in the gutter as often as you like :twisted: my friend who's going to help me with setting up the forum is going to put a block on under 18s because she's the head tech for Adultfanfiction.net and she runs their forum.

Well, Acal, it's nice that you plan to be responsible on your forum and only allow adults of legal age, since the content of your books include erotica...I think that is a wise decision.

However, this is a PG forum...and we don't really go into the "gutters," so why do you need to drag anyone out of them. Nothing is ever posted that those who are on this forum and reading Lynsay's books are not allowed to see...and I'm sure Mr. Spice or Terri would let us know of anything that was inappropriate and delete it. They have always graciously taken care of those kinds of incidents before. :)

Also, we are talking about Thomas...and there are some very hot scenes in his book, kwim?!

OH WREN......... :P

I think I have been gone to long. Without me around it seems the gutters have all but run dry! I will have to make sure, "that my cup/gutter shall runneth over, once again!"

As far as Thomas...... :oops:
He has always been in my top 3. I love the loveable side of him, and when he plays cupid is priceless. However I am with the group here when I say, that in VAF, he is a totally not the goofy surfer dude persona he tries to annoy his familly with. We get to see a totally different side of him, and it is HOT,HOT,HOT!! But you know because it is Thomas he isn't getting away totaly easy. Like when he "drank the consentrated blood."....you know what I mean!! ;)
Image[/url]

FATE GAVE HER FANGS.........HE"LL SHOW ME HOW TO USE THEM!!!!
GiGi3

Postby sin on June 23rd, 2008, 10:32 am

Yes Gigi when he drank the SEC. It did have its moments. We also may drift off topic but it is usually in a nice way. And almost always concerning our Immortals. Thomas is very hot. Hope we see more of his musical aspects in the future.

~~~~~~Immortals or Bust~~~~~~
sin

Postby Stauri on June 23rd, 2008, 10:41 am

Oh, Oh, oh, maybe he can team up with Marguerite, Christian, and Vincent and do an Argeneau road show (kinda like the Partridge family). *snicker* I know that's cheesy isn't it. Since they are all musically inclined. I wonder if Thomas will be composing any Salsa music now since he has met the spice of his life Inez? We already know he can rumba. :mrgreen:

All the reasonings of men are not worth one sentiment of women. - Voltaire
Stauri

Location: Somewhere in the woods of Tomball (a suburb of Houston), TX

Postby Copper on June 23rd, 2008, 10:50 am

i really hope hes still matchmaking in books to come
AEA Sister European Council/enforcer contact
The Sisterhood of the Travelling Fangs
Copper

Next

Return to Discuss The Characters