the series continuing?

Talk about the stories that got the Argeneaus where they are today.

the series continuing?

Postby perfectangel on July 5th, 2008, 10:21 pm

when is the next book coming out or is not going to be another ;)
perfectangel

Re: the series continuing?

Postby sin on July 6th, 2008, 10:49 am

perfectangel wrote:when is the next book coming out or is not going to be another ;)

The Rogue Hunter comes out September 30th.

~~~~~~Immortals or Bust~~~~~~
sin

Postby Denise on July 6th, 2008, 4:01 pm

Followed by The Immortal Hunter March 31st, 2009.
Denise

Postby Copper on July 7th, 2008, 7:32 am

thats too long to wait
AEA Sister European Council/enforcer contact
The Sisterhood of the Travelling Fangs
Copper

Postby DarkLilac on July 7th, 2008, 8:16 am

Denise wrote:Followed by The Immortal Hunter March 31st, 2009.

my poor husband..that is his birthday and he's going to kill me because I'll have my face in a book all day!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
DarkLilac

Postby wren on July 30th, 2008, 4:21 pm

Hi, mystic-scorpio! There is a very good chance that Jeanne Louise will have her own story told. She has "talked" to Lynsay some. The only thing we know for sure is that she is not Tiny's lifemate...that came from a Lynsay post.
As for when she may get her book, we still don't have that information.

The next three Argeneau Series books are:

Book 10: Released September 30, 2008 The Rogue Hunter ~ Garrett Mortimer (enforcer) and Sam (Samantha, a lawyer on vacation with her two sisters) - exerpt is on website now

Book 11: Released March 2009 The Immortal Hunter ~ Decker Argeneau Pimms (enforcer who works for his Uncle Lucian, and Martine's youngest son) and Dani

Book 12: title? ~ Tiny McGraw, possible return to Port Henry, lifemate unknown - other details unknown at this time

We know that Armand (who is Jeanne Louise's and Thomas' father) is slowly opening up to Lynsay, although he is kind of dragging his feet about it.

We know Lynsay has done research in St. Lucia, but we don't know where that will fit in or which character's book she was researching. It was put off, but may pop back into the series when the time is right.

Also, in January 2009, the first of Lynsay's hysterical historicals for Avon comes out. Devil In The Highlands - exerpt is on website now. Even if you don't normally read historicals, Lynsay's are as funny as her paranormals and her characters are just as wonderful. This book is the first in a trilogy since she moved to Avon Publishing. :)
She has several historicals from her time writing for Dorchester, and they are fabulous! If you like books that will make you laugh, don't miss out on them!

wren :D
wren

Postby wren on July 30th, 2008, 5:40 pm

Hi Brianne, and welcome to the best and most fun forum anywhere. Image I am known for my wordy posts, so I'm glad I didn't overwhelm you with the information!!

When you have time, take a few minutes to fill out the "Getting To Know You" quiz in the General Discussion section at the top please. It doesn't take very long, and helps us all get to know each other a bit better. That way, we feel like a more united group here on Lynsay's forum! There are a couple of other fun quizzes also, like the quirky questions, in that same section if you want to do those!

We are glad you have joined us, and if you are like most of us, you will forever be caught up in the Argeneau series!
No matter how many times we read them, we find new clues or interesting things we missed the last five times we read the books! :lol: Many of us are rereading now to get ready for book 10! We stay involved in the series year round, discussing theories after each book and getting ready for the next! Glad you'll be with us...we are always happy to meet new friends and it's much more fun when more join in the discussions!

wren...Image
wren

Postby love2read on July 30th, 2008, 6:05 pm

mystic-scorpio wrote:I am quite caught up in the Argeneaus series at the moment. Thanks again.
-Brianne

Brianne,
Aren't we all? ;)
I was so happy when i knew that the books were continuing, i hope that i get to see everyone's story soon!
love2read

Postby ceeceebullet on July 31st, 2008, 4:10 pm

I've been majorly slacking on this website cuz I've had my nose stuck in Lynsay's books trying to catch up for Book 10 in September. I'm almost done...I've finished Jackie & Vincent's story and now moved onto Lucian and Leigh's story. That's the last one I have to read before I'm caught up!

I can't wait for book 10. I may pre-order it now. Oh and btw...I will post more once I'm done with the series. I want to properly be able to discuss them.
.x. CeeCee .x.
{ Agent Squeakster of the Fiction Police }
"When you're sad and no one knows it...I'll send you black roses"
ceeceebullet

Postby mwmsangel on August 2nd, 2008, 2:15 am

Oh yay, i just finished re-reading all of them from Lissianna's Book (sorry if spelling is wrong) to Marguerites. I'm so excited for Tiny's book and all the rest of the Argeneaus to come, but i have to say i'm kinda intrigued by Tommaso and Dante. Eh it's cool i'll wiat and i'll accept and adore all the books Lynsay puts out til then. AND i can't wait for the Rogue hunter to come out *does a little dance.*
mwmsangel

Next

Return to Discuss the Series