Why isn't Lissianna eating?

Talk about the stories that got the Argeneaus where they are today.

Why isn't Lissianna eating?

Postby DarkLilac on July 14th, 2008, 9:51 am

I'm reading through "A quick bite" and in it, they have just taken Greg out to eat breakfast(yeah...I'm not far into it yet so don't spoil it plz). But Lissianna doesn't eat. Just the twins and Greg. If greg is her lifemate, why doesn't she start eating again? Or is it because she was still eating?
DarkLilac

Re: Why isn't Lissianna eating?

Postby wren on July 15th, 2008, 4:11 am

Hmmm...does Lissianna realize that Greg is......? And does Greg know about the........yet? Sorry to tease, but I can't tell you more than that, because it would be a major spoiler! All I know is Lynsay's books always work out for the best!! :D

P.S. Lissianna's book was written & published out of order, even though it is the first book in the series. Dorchester published Etienne's, Lucern's, and Bastien's books first, but didn't pick up Lissianna's because they were limited to three and chose to do the brothers stories first. When Lynsay moved to Avon, they published Lissianna's story first, so Lynsay had to write it out of order in the series. Just goes to show how great an author she is, as A Quick Bite is the foundation book...and she had to get it all in without making mistakes for the already published books and the planned future books.
wren

Postby Denise on July 15th, 2008, 11:52 am

I'm thinking that it hadn't quite had time to affect her, yet. I don't think she had acknowledged that it was a possibility at that time. But I'm a little fuzzy on the details. It's been a couple of months since I read it.
Denise

Postby wren on July 15th, 2008, 12:13 pm

Lissianna would eat occasionally, Melanie, but not most of the time. At this point, you aren't far enough into the book where Lissianna has even considered that Greg might be her lifemate, and he doesn't know all about the family yet. So, I was hinting about those things when I was teasing you. Also, remember that this is the first book that sets the foundation...so we only know about the eating from the books that were published out of order. :) It will all fall into place in time!
wren

Postby DarkLilac on July 15th, 2008, 2:58 pm

Thanks for the replies girls:) Pretty much what I thought. It was just a question in my head I wanted to get out while I'm trying to read it! I hate not getting time to read with the kids home. Drives me nuts! TOO LOUD TO READ!
DarkLilac

Postby Denise on July 15th, 2008, 4:50 pm

And now you know why I stay up until 2AM to get my reading in. Can't do it every night, but it happens often.
Denise

Postby DarkLilac on July 15th, 2008, 5:59 pm

Denise wrote:And now you know why I stay up until 2AM to get my reading in. Can't do it every night, but it happens often.

lol! I do that often too. I also have a xbox360 addiction :oops: That keeps me up until midnight then I go to bed and read until 2. Then I'm back up at 6 with the husband to get him off to work and then the kids are up shortly after that.
DarkLilac

Postby Denise on July 15th, 2008, 11:14 pm

I know exactly! and then every now and then you just have to crash and go to bed really early.
Denise

Postby jill on July 16th, 2008, 8:21 pm

I know too. I usually use the weekends to totally crash. And then I sleep like the dead. And then the vicious cycle begins again...... :lol:
“I have the simplest tastes. I am always satisfied with the best.” Oscar Wilde
jill

Postby Copper on July 17th, 2008, 9:06 am

i have to read at least two chapters a night or fall asleep trying hehe
AEA Sister European Council/enforcer contact
The Sisterhood of the Travelling Fangs
Copper

Next

Return to Discuss the Series