Stephanie's Story

Talk about the stories that got the Argeneaus where they are today.

Stephanie's Story

Postby Kathleen.B on January 14th, 2012, 1:19 am

I did write a LOOOOOOOOOONG detailed story which i was so proud of and was like yes they can see as a newbie i have some powerful ideas, but NOOOOO :o my browser went down :'( so sad

so just read what Tom and Susan wrote, thanks by the way :) only ever written on game sites where every one is always sayign what they think should happen in the next one.

so thought i'd re edit this and delete the fan fiction (i think thats what you call it :?) and make it more for our thoughts on Stephi and her life so far, unless theres already a page for that then im totally unsure

thanks again x
Last edited by Kathleen.B on January 17th, 2012, 7:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
'Some people can never believe in themselves, until someone believes in them.' - Good Will Hunting
Kathleen.B

Re: Stephanie's Story

Postby susan60625 on January 16th, 2012, 12:08 pm

Once again, Kathleen, fan fiction is not allowed here on the forum. Fan fiction can cause Lynsay legal issues, so we don't post it here.

Don't worry, this doesn't mean that we don't like your ideas, but the forum is not the proper place to air them. Sorry! :(
"It's staked and baked, Jo. We're not pork chops." T. Argeneau :D
"Ohhhh, glow in the dark. Good choice." D. Notte
:D
AEA Sister-Member of: SASSy Argeneauts & YYI Club
susan60625

Postby TomEC on January 17th, 2012, 1:50 am

Hay Kathleen. I like your enthusiasm but, as Susan pointed out, fan fiction is a no-no here. I know it's frustrating having so many great ideas and being unable share them with Lynsay, but that would be the surest way to prevent her for using them. Legal stuff and all that. The best we can possibly hope for is that great minds think alike and she comes up with similar ones. One thing we can be sure of, if we like what she's come up with so far we'll probably enjoy what she has for us in the future. Stephanie is a terrific character with enormous potential and I get the impression that Lynsay will not waste any of it!
“The greatest happiness of life is the conviction that we are loved, loved for ourselves, or rather, loved in spite of ourselves.” -Victor Hugo
TomEC

Postby wren on January 18th, 2012, 11:37 am

Welcome, Kathleen, and Congratulations on being "turned" Immortal! Image You are now an official SASSy Argeneaut!! Details later!

We do have a thread for Stephanie on the Argeneaus Discuss the Characters section of the forum. I've bumped it up to the top for you! Don't worry about the fan fiction/fan-fic...we ancient Immortals will help guide you through any mishaps. It happens to all of us! :o :)

Now, we do speculate & form our theories in discussions on the books & characters, but it all has to come from canon and guessing what Lynsay will do next. :D Canon is anything on the books or Lynsay's & her administrative assistant Terri's posts to us on the website. A good guideline is if it can't be found in the books or in their posts on the website to back up your theories, then it may cross that delicate line into writing your own stories about Lynsay's works. That's what fan fiction does...it creates stories using other authors work. Lynsay's books and characters are under copyright, and that is why she has to be so very careful about the legalities on her website.

Don't worry about it. You'll get used to the format of a forum vs. the format of a game/role-playing site, and what is allowed vs. what is taboo. In general, the fan fiction rule applies to all author website forums. We love being the coziest, warmest, most harmonious forum anywhere and we're so glad you have joined us. You're no longer a "newbie"...we never let anyone stay as a "newbie" very long"...so jump into the fun! If you have any questions or aren't sure about any general rules, just ask and somebody will help direct you to the right place! Remember, You're one of us now, and we're a forum family! Image

I can't wait to read your quiz answers. Be sure & read through those threads, as it'll help you get to know all of us "regulars" too! :D

♥ the charmingly chatty (that's an understatement :roll: ) & not very naughty Image, though sometimes a little wicked :shock: (especially with sin & rockie & Sue...and a few others, like Terri, who also happens to be Lynsay's irl sister! ;) ) but always awesome princess wren :lol:

ACCCKKK...I'm going to be late to my doc appt! :oops: Oh well...chattiness won out again! :P :lol:

wren

Postby sin on January 18th, 2012, 12:28 pm

Gee wren a "short" post.. Ducks from flying cauldrons..

~~~~~~Immortals or Bust~~~~~~
sin

Postby Kathleen.B on January 18th, 2012, 1:36 pm

Thanks both wren and sin.
sin wrote:Gee wren a "short" post.. Ducks from flying cauldrons..

lool i did notice wren can type one loooooooooong post, not that I'm saying I don't like them, they are really something, really clear, detailed and cotains alot of smilies :)

I got told off by my psychology teacher tuesday for writing too much, she gave us a exam style question on Milgram and obedience worth 6marks and was told mine was equivalent to 12 marks :ugeek: . Teachers! they moan i either write too much or not enough. ;)
'Some people can never believe in themselves, until someone believes in them.' - Good Will Hunting
Kathleen.B

Postby susan60625 on January 20th, 2012, 11:40 am

wren wrote:ACCCKKK...I'm going to be late to my doc appt! :oops: Oh well...chattiness won out again! :P :lol:

When do you ever let the chattiness lose? :twisted: :P :lol:
(also ducking from possible flying cauldrons!)
"It's staked and baked, Jo. We're not pork chops." T. Argeneau :D
"Ohhhh, glow in the dark. Good choice." D. Notte
:D
AEA Sister-Member of: SASSy Argeneauts & YYI Club
susan60625

Postby wren on January 30th, 2012, 4:05 pm

susan60625 wrote:
wren wrote:ACCCKKK...I'm going to be late to my doc appt! :oops: Oh well...chattiness won out again! :P :lol:

When do you ever let the chattiness lose? :twisted: :P :lol:
(also ducking from possible flying cauldrons!)

Ahhh, Cara-Bear...you & sin are very lucky at the moment. I have a irl annoying former friend turned rogue that I want to hit upside with a real cast-iron cauldron today! :evil: Southern cooks tend to be very fond of cast-iron cookware, but I think I can spare one for this just cause! :shock: :lol: But, just wait, my pretties...I'll get you when you're not expecting it! :D

Kathleen, did you find the 'Stephanie' thread I bumped for you?
wren

Postby sin on January 30th, 2012, 4:26 pm

My dear southern sis. We northern gals luv our cast iron too. Multi function. you can cook with it as well wield it as a weapon ;)

~~~~~~Immortals or Bust~~~~~~
sin

Postby wren on January 31st, 2012, 5:51 am

sin wrote:My dear southern sis. We northern gals luv our cast iron too. Multi function. you can cook with it as well wield it as a weapon ;)

Yep, grab a skillet, sis, just like Rapunzel in Tangled...Image...Multi-function is verra good! 8-)
wren

Next

Return to Discuss the Series