the new book

Talk about the stories that got the Argeneaus where they are today.

the new book

Postby drago57 on July 19th, 2008, 3:42 pm

I eagerly await each new book in the Argeneau series. With the current lifeline there is so much potential. I was going to chat but I just got called into work. I will be back when I can. Love these books. L.S. is one of the greatest authors I have read. Really liked Lissianna's story. ;)
drago57

Re: the new book

Postby Copper on July 19th, 2008, 8:38 pm

you a so sweet drago57 we are all happy when new people come and dive strait in please come on as much as you can and chat to us we are very friendly and sometimes a little weird but we always welcome people to talk as much as posible and most of all enjoy yourself ....

cant wait for the new book on the edge of my seat waiting for my next installment i may go crazy before then but im hanging on hehe :D
AEA Sister European Council/enforcer contact
The Sisterhood of the Travelling Fangs
Copper

Postby jill on July 21st, 2008, 5:35 am

Hmmm did I hear my name being used. And I am not the only weird person on this forum I swear. Welcome Drago57 and we really look forward to hearing from you. I have to agree she is definetly one of the best authors in the world.

I am eagerly awaiting the new book (notice patiently was not said). Have you gotten chance to read the whole series so far or only a few? O if you haven't yet, fill out GTKN quiz so that we may know all kinds of fun facts to use against you later.
:twisted:
“I have the simplest tastes. I am always satisfied with the best.” Oscar Wilde
jill

Postby Lynsay on July 22nd, 2008, 7:09 am

Welcome Drago57. Thank you for the lovely compliments. Hope to see you back.

Lynsay
P.S. As for weirdness, I can be pretty weird myself so it's nice to know I'm in good company, Jill, (grin)
Lynsay
Lynsay
Site Admin

Postby wren on July 23rd, 2008, 4:30 am

Being weird is considered a special virtue on this forum! (After all, Jill, Patience is overrated, don't you think? :lol: ) We don't want to be like everyone else! We are the SASSy ARGENEAUTS! We just want to be the best forum ever, and another word for weird might be, hmmm..."unique."

Yep, that's what we are UNIQUE!!

That's why we all read Lynsay's books and she is our top author...whether paranormal or historical or anthologies or half-books with other authors, her books are like no other romance books out there! 8-)

Welcome to the fun, drago 57! Hope you jump right in with us...the more the merrier!! :D
wren

Postby Denise on July 23rd, 2008, 1:09 pm

Okay, I'm changing my signature!
Denise

Postby wren on July 24th, 2008, 4:59 am

Thanks, Denise, I'm taking that as a compliment! :D I may have to add it also! :lol:
wren

Postby Copper on July 24th, 2008, 10:23 am

ye i sparked a new revolution of new signature design hehe now they will all be warned :D
AEA Sister European Council/enforcer contact
The Sisterhood of the Travelling Fangs
Copper

Postby Denise on July 24th, 2008, 12:07 pm

Lynsay wrote:EGAD!! The bloody book is written, why do we have to wait so long for it to be published? This is KILLER!

Straight from the horses mouth... (don't take that literally, Lynsay :D )
Denise

Postby wren on July 24th, 2008, 12:24 pm

SASSy ARGENEAUTS -- Not weird, just UNIQUE!

Hey, Denise, shall we make this the official signature/slogan for the SA? It looked like you had changed it a little since I checked in last, and I don't want to add anything until it's in the "official" form? :) Each person can put it in his/her own matching colour to his/her individual signature (if you don't mind.) What do you think?

Anyone else have feedback?
wren

Next

Return to Discuss the Series