-minor spoilers- sugguestion for reading Vampire Interrupted

Talk about the stories that got the Argeneaus where they are today.

-minor spoilers- sugguestion for reading Vampire Interrupted

Postby Circe on February 21st, 2012, 8:28 pm

Hey there! So i've returned after several years, and even though im waaay behind in the series (just started Decker's story a few days ago) im still a big fan :D

Haha, I still remember going to one of Lynsay's book signings when I was like 17, you would have thought I was getting to meet DiCaprio but, my point! --

So sometime back I was reading Vampires Are Forever, I also had Vampire Interrupted on me. I loved Marguerite but I wanted to read in order so... I went at it. But a couple pages into chapter 8, I stopped when "...her mind went blank." then decided to pick up Vampire Interrupted, and while Lucien is still my favorite character, this was by far my favorite book out of them all.

I dunno it turned out to be a really fun way to read it, since they ran side by side. :mrgreen:
Circe

Re: -minor spoilers- sugguestion for reading Vampire Interru

Postby Denise on February 29th, 2012, 3:53 am

That would be a good way to read them, Circe, since they do happen simultaneously, for the most part.

Welcome back!
Denise

Re: -minor spoilers- sugguestion for reading Vampire Interru

Postby TomEC on March 1st, 2012, 3:18 am

That is an interesting way to read the books aright. It wouldn't work for me, thought. Once I start following one character, I get so absorbed that it's really hard to yank myself away to follow another. Some books are structured that way and it can drive me crazy. Especially, as they often do, if they leave you with a cliffhanger when they switch to the other tread in the story.
“The greatest happiness of life is the conviction that we are loved, loved for ourselves, or rather, loved in spite of ourselves.” -Victor Hugo
TomEC

Return to Discuss the Series