Argeneau/Rouge Hunter Book Cover Art

Talk about the stories that got the Argeneaus where they are today.

Re: ****Under the Vampire Moon****ONLY if read the Book

Postby TomEC on January 17th, 2012, 4:23 pm

sin wrote:No problem Kathleen. I think at one time or another we all have had made mistakes. Sometimes we still do. Thanks for editing you post and welcome aboard.

Yeah, we make mistakes and we learn. Nice to have you aboard Kathleen.
“The greatest happiness of life is the conviction that we are loved, loved for ourselves, or rather, loved in spite of ourselves.” -Victor Hugo
TomEC

Postby terri on January 17th, 2012, 10:11 pm

Thanks guys! I appreciate you letting Kathleen know about the fan fiction. I didn't read the post thoroughly enough so I'll be more thorough next time.

As you can tell now Kathleen is now an immortal... welcome to the immortals Kathleen!

Excerpt from Under A Vampire Moon... I will post it as soon as the final proofs are done. There was a delay on these but it will be up within a month.

:-)
Terri
terri
Site Admin

Postby sin on January 17th, 2012, 10:32 pm

Whoo hoo.. Thanks Terri can not wait

~~~~~~Immortals or Bust~~~~~~
sin

Postby MysticFan on January 18th, 2012, 1:57 am

I will join in with everyone and say *Welcome*, Kathleen! Congrast on joining not only the best lil place on the web, but us Immortals as well! ;)
"Life can't always be cheesecake."-Elvi Black

MysticFan

Postby MysticFan on January 18th, 2012, 1:59 am

I also forgot to add, Thanks, Terri for the info about the excerpt! Yay! Can't wait! :)
"Life can't always be cheesecake."-Elvi Black

MysticFan

Postby susan60625 on January 18th, 2012, 12:26 pm

Thanks, Terri! I've been patiently waiting for any word on my beloved Christian! Don't get me wrong. I'm happy that the book is coming out in paperback rather than hard cover, but having to wait so long is driving me crazy! :shock:
"It's staked and baked, Jo. We're not pork chops." T. Argeneau :D
"Ohhhh, glow in the dark. Good choice." D. Notte
:D
AEA Sister-Member of: SASSy Argeneauts & YYI Club
susan60625

Postby lisa on February 4th, 2012, 10:03 am

LOVE LOVE LOVE the excerpt of Under the Vampire Moon on your website! Really cleared up some questions I had had about the story line from the other excerpt from Bite before Christmas! Nice insight into M. and J.'s honeymoon trip also, as I wondered why their son (much loved as he is), would be at their honeymoon! Really looking forward to the new book now( like I wasn't already). Thanks so much for the sneak peek!
lisa

Postby grlnxtdr29 on February 4th, 2012, 6:45 pm

I have to laugh at the fact that the book doesn't come out for another 3 1/2 months, and yet there are already five pages on this thread :P
grlnxtdr29

Postby susan60625 on February 5th, 2012, 12:46 pm

grlnxtdr29 wrote:I have to laugh at the fact that the book doesn't come out for another 3 1/2 months, and yet there are already five pages on this thread :P

Well, I think that it shows how much interest there is in the story of how I met my lifemate! :D :lol: :oops: :shock: Teeheehee! Don't forget, GND, that the release date was pushed back after the format was changed from hard cover to paperback.
"It's staked and baked, Jo. We're not pork chops." T. Argeneau :D
"Ohhhh, glow in the dark. Good choice." D. Notte
:D
AEA Sister-Member of: SASSy Argeneauts & YYI Club
susan60625

Postby TomEC on February 7th, 2012, 2:13 pm

It amazes me that a book's release date should be pushed back so far just because of a format change. The old-fashioned publishing industry maneuvers like an oil tanker. I love paper books as much as the next person and I appreciate the economy of scale that large publishing allows for. I also appreciate how important it is to many of you that the book be in paperback since not everyone has an e-book reader or listens to audio books is much as I do. That considered, I'll put up with the wait.

I suspect, though, whether we like it or not, huge changes on the horizon for the publishing business. We'll still get our stories but, just as with the movie and music industries, the most popular ways we get our content are starting to change. I'm personally okay with it. I'm not going to give up completely on paper books but, a little revolution once in a while can be a healthy thing. The important thing is not the medium but the story.
“The greatest happiness of life is the conviction that we are loved, loved for ourselves, or rather, loved in spite of ourselves.” -Victor Hugo
TomEC

PreviousNext

Return to Discuss the Series