Argeneau/Rouge Hunter Book Cover Art

Talk about the stories that got the Argeneaus where they are today.

Re: ****Under the Vampire Moon****ONLY if read the Book

Postby sin on February 7th, 2012, 2:26 pm

I know. I hate that I have to wait until this December to get Teddy's story as it will be released in paperback at that time :/ But I guess that is how the publisher not only make money but stay in business. Granted it makes us the unhappy ones.

~~~~~~Immortals or Bust~~~~~~
sin

Postby grlnxtdr29 on February 8th, 2012, 11:21 am

I still want to get a Kindle Fire. May have to wait till Christmas this year, but Financially things are looking up for us starting in April-May, so hoping to be able to buy some of the books I've been wanting to get for a while now
grlnxtdr29

Postby Denise on February 29th, 2012, 3:46 am

grlnxtdr29 wrote:I have to laugh at the fact that the book doesn't come out for another 3 1/2 months, and yet there are already five pages on this thread :P

My thoughts exactly. :)
Denise

Postby sin on February 29th, 2012, 8:09 pm

Sue started this topic for the cover art for the book. When it gets about a week before release another topic will be made for discussing, plotting, & theorizing :)

sin

Argeneau/Rouge Hunter Book Cover Art

Postby sin on February 29th, 2012, 8:23 pm

Seeing as how the UAVM topic was made because of the cover art model, thought it would be a good idea to make a topic just for the book covers. This way we can save out spoiler topics for the books themselves.

Here we can discuss any of the Argeneau covers and why we (dis) like them.

sin

Postby grlnxtdr29 on March 17th, 2012, 1:25 pm

Has anyone noticed that a lot of Authors/punlishers no longer give out ARCs? I just realized that for the last year and a Half, only one of my favorite Authors has posted contests with an ARC as a reward. Is this because the Publishers are cutting back on them, or is there another reason, do you suppose?
grlnxtdr29

Postby wren on March 18th, 2012, 8:56 am

grlnxtdr29 wrote:Has anyone noticed that a lot of Authors/punlishers no longer give out ARCs? I just realized that for the last year and a Half, only one of my favorite Authors has posted contests with an ARC as a reward. Is this because the Publishers are cutting back on them, or is there another reason, do you suppose?

It's probably because the authors get so few, ARCS and they have to send some to professional reviewers. They usually try to keep one for their own library. I think the eBooks may be cutting into some of the ways authors & publishers have promoted new books in the past. We'll just have to ask some of our fave authors to find out. :)
wren

Postby TomEC on March 18th, 2012, 9:48 am

Who knew there was so much to talk about before the book has even come out. Oh well, the countdown continues!
“The greatest happiness of life is the conviction that we are loved, loved for ourselves, or rather, loved in spite of ourselves.” -Victor Hugo
TomEC

Re: Argeneau/Rouge Hunter Book Cover Art

Postby sin on May 8th, 2012, 11:45 am

OH MY STARS I was just reading an interview with Lynsay and saw the book cover for Lady is a Vamp. Now I really can not wait for the book.
http://books.usatoday.com/happyeverafter/post/2012-05-07/lynsay-sands-interview-under-a-vampire-moon/689339/1

sin

Re: Argeneau/Rouge Hunter Book Cover Art

Postby TomEC on May 8th, 2012, 12:57 pm

Thanks for posting this Sin. :) I enjoyed reading the interview and the cover is nice. It reminds me of the Rogue Hunter covers; which makes sense since the enforcers will obviously have a big role to play in this story. I can't wait for this one. I mean I reeeeeeeeeeally can't wait for this one.
“The greatest happiness of life is the conviction that we are loved, loved for ourselves, or rather, loved in spite of ourselves.” -Victor Hugo
TomEC

PreviousNext

Return to Discuss the Series