The Lady is a Vamp

Talk about the stories that got the Argeneaus where they are today.

The Lady is a Vamp

Postby Birdie1229 on March 20th, 2012, 6:23 pm

I I know Under the Vampire Moon is coming out next month (I SHALL UPTAIN IT) but I was looking at her other books coming out and The Lady is a Vamp is next in the series and all I was wondering was is WHO IS IT????
Birdie1229

Re: The Lady is a Vamp

Postby Lynsay on March 21st, 2012, 12:37 am

It's Jeanne Louise Argeneau, Birdie.

Hope that helps

Lynsay
Lynsay
Lynsay
Site Admin

Postby Birdie1229 on March 21st, 2012, 2:31 am

Sister to Thomas???
Mirabeau's Friend??
Am I thinking right???

I can't wait!! I really want a book about Marcus!!!
Birdie1229

Postby Denise on March 22nd, 2012, 11:43 am

Yea!!!! Looking forward to it.
Denise

Postby wren on March 23rd, 2012, 8:19 pm

Birdie1229 wrote:Sister to Thomas???
Mirabeau's Friend??
Am I thinking right???

I can't wait!! I really want a book about Marcus!!!

Ahhhh, the quiet fair-haired Marcus Notte...Oh, how we long for you to speak to Lynsay & reveal your secrets! :D Maybe after Marguerite gets Christian & Caro settled next month, the nanos will tell her who is meant to be Marcus' life mate! ;)

Welcome to the best forum anywhere, Birdie1229! Glad you have joined us! 8-)
wren

Postby TomEC on March 27th, 2012, 12:39 pm

I'm very much looking forward to Jeanne Louise's story. I've always been kind of intrigued by her though I'm not sure why. Despite the fact that she's clearly an intelligent, well-educated person, and a very nice one at that, she seemed to come across as a bit of a light-weight in the earlier books and maybe that's the reason I'm intrigued. There simply has to be more to her than that. You can never tell how deep a well is by simply looking at the top end of it.

In any case, after what feels like a long dry stretch, it looks like we're going to get two Argeneau books in just three months. Maybe then we'll have more to talk about on this forum.

Bring them on! :D
“The greatest happiness of life is the conviction that we are loved, loved for ourselves, or rather, loved in spite of ourselves.” -Victor Hugo
TomEC

Postby grlnxtdr29 on March 27th, 2012, 1:13 pm

Hey Tom, have you read my thoughts on Jeane Luise? I think she's a Closet Dominatrix! It's the Quiet ones that surprise you the most!
grlnxtdr29

Postby TomEC on March 27th, 2012, 1:17 pm

grlnxtdr29 wrote:Hey Tom, have you read my thoughts on Jeane Luise? I think she's a Closet Dominatrix! It's the Quiet ones that surprise you the most!

Yeah, I remember you saying that. I guess we'll find out at the end of July.
“The greatest happiness of life is the conviction that we are loved, loved for ourselves, or rather, loved in spite of ourselves.” -Victor Hugo
TomEC

Postby sin on March 27th, 2012, 2:11 pm

gnd I like the way you think..Lol there is no reason that we can not speculate on things before the book is released. {WG} As long as we do not "fan fic" it just stick to what we know to be true from past books and little hints Lynsay has dropped along the way. It is a lot of fun trying to think how she is going to write about the characters. There have been a few time I have hit the nail on the head and just a very few that I was off base, but not by far.

I do not think we can call her JL as that is what we call Jean Claude :/ Just thought of that as I almost did..Looking forward to reading this story as all of the others and maybe it is time for a re-read to see what we can "speculate" on before the release.

~~~~~~Immortals or Bust~~~~~~
sin

Postby susan60625 on March 27th, 2012, 2:23 pm

sin, maybe I'm missing something, but there is a difference between JC (Jean Claude) and JL (Jeanne Louise). Did I miss something?
"It's staked and baked, Jo. We're not pork chops." T. Argeneau :D
"Ohhhh, glow in the dark. Good choice." D. Notte
:D
AEA Sister-Member of: SASSy Argeneauts & YYI Club
susan60625

Next

Return to Discuss the Series