Curious about Mable's Children

Talk about the stories that got the Argeneaus where they are today.

Curious about Mable's Children

Postby aqua2003 on April 10th, 2012, 10:05 pm

Hello everybody. I been visiting the forum for sometime now and finally decided to post. I just finished reading the Accidental Vampire and it says that Mable has children. That little fact got me into thinking how would they react when they find out their mother is now an immortal or if we will ever get to read more about them.
aqua2003

Re: Curious about Mable's Children

Postby Denise on April 19th, 2012, 11:32 pm

Wow, never thought about that. I'm thinking they'd have to be told or else Mabel's death would have to be faked.
Denise

Postby wren on May 6th, 2012, 8:24 am

They may not live in Port Henry anymore, as Mabel was living and working with Elvi, and Mabel & Teddy were so concerned about Elvi being left alone when they died that they placed the personal ad that brought her to the attention of the Council. :o If Mabel's children already knew about Elvi, as many in Port Henry did, then they may be fine with it. They may know if they still live in Port Henry, possibly married and with families of their own already, though I don't remember any grandchildren being mentioned. Mabel and D.J. are very loved & one of the best side-stories in the series, so it's an interesting question. I don't remember us ever having any theories or speculation on it. It seems we would have met her children in TAV or other times when Mabel & D.J. have appeared, if they were going to be a part of the future books, but something could happen and one or more of them would need to be "turned" or might get turned by no-fangers. Especially when Leo 2 & Basha try to get to Stephanie again! Hmmm...Lynsay & Terri...how about digging back a few books & giving us a few hints regarding Mabel's children, please? ;) :D
wren

Postby Lynsay on May 6th, 2012, 1:54 pm

Re Mabel's kids, all I can say is.....STAY TUNED.

LOL. Oh, okay, that's mean. Well, see, in Anders story which I just finished Friday night (YAY!!!) it is mentioned that Drina's partner and friend from Europe, Beth, has come over to help out and is visiting with Drina and Harper in Port Henry, for the weekend before starting work....

And the book that I'm now working on involves Beth's visit with Drina and Harper in Port Henry and other areas.

That's all I'm saying. Now you get to try to work out how that works in with Mabel's kids.

Have fun!!!

Lynsay
Lynsay
Lynsay
Site Admin

Postby sin on May 6th, 2012, 6:01 pm

Whoo hoo thanks Lynsay. Always hoped we would see Beth. Can not wait for Anders

~~~~~~Immortals or Bust~~~~~~
sin

Postby TomEC on May 8th, 2012, 12:47 pm

sin wrote:Whoo hoo thanks Lynsay. Always hoped we would see Beth. Can not wait for Anders

Couldn't of said it better myself. Beth sounds like a wonderful character. When Drina told the story of how Beth lived on the streets trying to survive off rats rather than bite people, it seemed to me that, under the circumstances, there was something heroic about that and I wanted to see more of her.
“The greatest happiness of life is the conviction that we are loved, loved for ourselves, or rather, loved in spite of ourselves.” -Victor Hugo
TomEC

Postby malinda on May 10th, 2012, 11:03 pm

Hi everyone, I'm new here and wanted to say Hi! ... I have read all of the Argeneau series books over and over again, what can I say other then I just love them!! However I was wondering what is the name of Anders story?? I've looked all over the internet for it but just can not seem to find it, if anyone knows could you please fill me in. :D

Malinda
malinda

Postby Denise on May 12th, 2012, 12:50 am

Welcome, malinda! Glad you found us.

Since Lynsay just finished that story, it probably doesn't have a name, yet.
Denise

Postby TomEC on May 12th, 2012, 1:30 pm

Welcome to the forum malinda. I hope we hear more from you.

Now that Lynsay's finished Anders story I'm sure it's only a matter of time before we hear more.
“The greatest happiness of life is the conviction that we are loved, loved for ourselves, or rather, loved in spite of ourselves.” -Victor Hugo
TomEC

Postby ~Linda~ on May 15th, 2012, 8:01 pm

ohhh I just squeed myself.... :mrgreen:
Lynsay wrote:Re Mabel's kids, all I can say is.....STAY TUNED.

LOL. Oh, okay, that's mean. Well, see, in Anders story which I just finished Friday night (YAY!!!) it is mentioned that Drina's partner and friend from Europe, Beth, has come over to help out and is visiting with Drina and Harper in Port Henry, for the weekend before starting work....

And the book that I'm now working on involves Beth's visit with Drina and Harper in Port Henry and other areas.

That's all I'm saying. Now you get to try to work out how that works in with Mabel's kids.

Have fun!!!

Lynsay
The world is so Backasswards
It makes me wish I was
DYSLEXIC!
~Linda~

Next

Return to Discuss the Series