Curious about Mable's Children

Talk about the stories that got the Argeneaus where they are today.

Re: Curious about Mable's Children

Postby ~Linda~ on May 15th, 2012, 8:02 pm

Welcome Malinda you have found a nice group...
malinda wrote:Hi everyone, I'm new here and wanted to say Hi! ... I have read all of the Argeneau series books over and over again, what can I say other then I just love them!! However I was wondering what is the name of Anders story?? I've looked all over the internet for it but just can not seem to find it, if anyone knows could you please fill me in. :D

Malinda
The world is so Backasswards
It makes me wish I was
DYSLEXIC!
~Linda~

Postby ElectricFedora on July 12th, 2012, 2:56 am

Lynsay wrote:Re Mabel's kids, all I can say is.....STAY TUNED.

LOL. Oh, okay, that's mean. Well, see, in Anders story which I just finished Friday night (YAY!!!) it is mentioned that Drina's partner and friend from Europe, Beth, has come over to help out and is visiting with Drina and Harper in Port Henry, for the weekend before starting work....

And the book that I'm now working on involves Beth's visit with Drina and Harper in Port Henry and other areas.

That's all I'm saying. Now you get to try to work out how that works in with Mabel's kids.

Have fun!!!

Lynsay

Well my first guess is going to be that Beth's lifemate may be one of Mabel's children.

I have to say, I really feel for Mabel about her kids. I can't imagine having children, changing and then having to watch them die and age while I didn't. It would tear me up inside.
“Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars.” - Brian Littrell

"Idle hands are the devil's workshop." - Unknown.
ElectricFedora

Postby Denise on July 26th, 2012, 3:08 am

Exactly. That would be a bummer side to being turned!
Denise

Previous

Return to Discuss the Series