****Under a Vampire Moon****ONLY if read the Book

Talk about the stories that got the Argeneaus where they are today.

****Under a Vampire Moon****ONLY if read the Book

Postby sin on April 17th, 2012, 12:45 am

UAVM Spoilers...ONLY if you have read the book...
If NOT then do not read if you do not want to know!!!!!!!

This is just a reminder. As usual the "Spoiler" book page is posted a week before the release date. This is the story of Marguerite & Julius son, Christian.

As you know this topic WILL contain spoilers from the book. If you have not read the book and do NOT want to know what happens please do not read any further. Thank you.

Watch this space on Tuesday, April 24, 2012 for discussing, theorizing, and plotting. E-Reader owners feel free to post and get the discussion going if you wish.

~~~~~~Immortals or Bust~~~~~~
sin

Re: ****Under a Vampire Moon****ONLY if read the Book

Postby sin on April 24th, 2012, 1:10 pm

FINALLY got it downloaded to my NOOK...Okay slowly reading in between bouts of consciousness. gotta luv pain meds. :) So far it is hilarious. Bout busted a stitch when it was said Christian was gay. Personally I think Julius is enjoying himself way too much. Can not wait to read more and finish.

sin

Postby MysticFan on April 25th, 2012, 12:13 am

I had it pre-ordered and then downloaded to my Nook in no time. I haven't had a chance to start the book, but am hoping to get a few minutes of reading in tonight.
"Life can't always be cheesecake."-Elvi Black

MysticFan

Postby grlnxtdr29 on April 25th, 2012, 12:47 am

Sigh...I want an eReader of ANY type :( I'd reffer a Kindle Fire, but would take just about anything right now....
grlnxtdr29

Postby sin on April 25th, 2012, 5:38 pm

Oh my stars this story was fantastic. Thought it was kinda cute that Carolyn could handle him being immortal but just about passed out at how old he was. Had me in stitches. (and trying not to bust them) Really hope that someone gets to Robert and gives him his comeuppance. The same with Beth. I did not trust her from the get go. Genie is a trip. I do hope we see her in upcoming stories. Can you say Marcus? Lol

Let's not forget Capetian Jack. That man was not on my A list. Until he realized that Carolyn belonged with Christian. Loved how her drug her up to the Villa. That whole scene was just priceless.

sin

Postby sin on April 26th, 2012, 9:30 am

no one else has read the book yet?

sin

Postby grlnxtdr29 on April 26th, 2012, 4:10 pm

I Loved Captain Jack! Please tell me we'll see him again?

And the whole gay thing was Hilarious!

And I made the mistake of reading the preview for Jeanne's Story, and now I can't wait! Someone needs to calculate the days and start a count down for it!
grlnxtdr29

Postby sin on April 26th, 2012, 4:45 pm

Captain Jack was a trip. He had his moments. For awhile there I really did not like him coming on to Carolyn like that. Reminded me of the proverbial shark. It seemed to me that Christian getting his lifemate was a lot easier than his brothers. :D

sin

Postby TomEC on April 27th, 2012, 4:25 am

I just finished it. I loved it a lot but I would have loved it a lot more if Lynsay could have tacked on another chapter of two. I always enjoy those moments when I get the vicarious pleasure of a character seeing her or himself in a mirror after being turned. I always feel a bit cheated when I don't get that. In this case it would have been particularly enjoyable to see Carolyn have that experience after all the angst about getting older. I'm 48 years old, I can relate. This was an ending I wanted to saver and it felt just a bit too short. I wanted more, so I suppose Lynsay got it just right since that's how your always supposed to leave them.

Speaking of more, I'm getting my thoughts together for a much longer post under this thread. I don't know if anybody really wants to see that but it's great therapy so I'm going to do it anyway. You have been warned!
“The greatest happiness of life is the conviction that we are loved, loved for ourselves, or rather, loved in spite of ourselves.” -Victor Hugo
TomEC

Postby grlnxtdr29 on April 27th, 2012, 6:36 am

LOL, Tom, go for it. Some day maybe I'll get up the courage to do a Sin length post about a book myself. Probably Jeanne's.
grlnxtdr29

Next

Return to Discuss the Series