****Under a Vampire Moon****ONLY if read the Book

Talk about the stories that got the Argeneaus where they are today.

Re: ****Under a Vampire Moon****ONLY if read the Book

Postby TomEC on May 4th, 2012, 4:58 am

grlnxtdr29 wrote:I figured out the water right off, but not the shoes, atleast not till it happened a second time. I was suspicious of Beth as soon as it was mentioned she was diabetic.

Yeah, I figured that some kind of sabotage was going on after the second incident with the shoes but I just figured that Robert was somehow behind it. When it came to Beth, I had total brain-lock.
“The greatest happiness of life is the conviction that we are loved, loved for ourselves, or rather, loved in spite of ourselves.” -Victor Hugo
TomEC

Postby Lynsay on May 6th, 2012, 2:36 pm

Tom it's true there are a lot of immortals who still have turns, mostly newly turned ones. However, it would be asking a lot of them to ask them to give up that turn. What if their present mate dies ten, a hundred or a thousand years down the road? They'll have given up that turn to someone else and therefore have to live out this long life they've been given alone unless they encounter an immortal who matches them. They'd be in the situation Vincent was in after turning Stephano which is why he wouldn't even consider Marguerite's offer to turn Jackie (or was that one of the things cut out? I can never recall what stays in and what gets pulled out)

Vincent's actions in turning Stephano were pretty heroic, they were spurred by guilt (because the saboteur was out to hurt him and Stephano was just collateral damage) and the panic of the moment. If he'd had time to think he might not have done it, though we'd like to think he would have. Now, Stephano's father or mother or brother might have turned him even with time to think, because of familial love, but others wouldn't be likely to, and no immortal would dare to ask another to give up so much.

By the way, tomorrow I'll ask Terri to put the sample chapters of Lady is a vamp up, but am not sure when she'll get to it. If you want to send me your email to lynsay at lynsaysands dot net I'll send them to you later today or whenever you see and send it.

Later gators, I'm taking the dogs out for some more fresh air. HAve to get those dandelions out of my yard. God, it's so nice not to be stuck at a desk... Although, I start the next story tomorrow... That's all right though, I noticed while digging out the dandelions this morning that it's a good job for letting your mind float and ponder over story ideas.

Lynsay
Lynsay
Lynsay
Site Admin

Postby sin on May 6th, 2012, 6:12 pm

Thank you for the update Lynsay. Have fun..weeding & plotting. :D

~~~~~~Immortals or Bust~~~~~~
sin

Postby Lynsay on May 7th, 2012, 1:01 pm

Thanks Sin, I did. Course, I overdid it, was out there from morning till 7:30 at night. Got a sunburn and am sore as heck today from all that bending and such. LOL. Such is life, I tend to overdo everything (rolling eyes)

Ah well, off to start the next story.

Later Gators

Lynsay
Lynsay
Lynsay
Site Admin

Postby sin on May 7th, 2012, 7:04 pm

Lynsay. OUCH. Do not forget the aloe and white vinegar. That takes the sting/burn out at least for a bit.
Note for future reference. Take it easy. Lol :D

Next story?
Any hints?

begging and have puss n boots sad eyes

~~~~~~Immortals or Bust~~~~~~
sin

Postby grlnxtdr29 on May 7th, 2012, 8:25 pm

Should also soak paper towels in iced tea and plaster them to the sunburns for atleast 30 minutes. Sooths the burn, as well as helping to keep the new skin from peeling
grlnxtdr29

Postby ~Linda~ on May 15th, 2012, 8:06 pm

I LOVE LOVE LOVE Under a Vampire Moon.... *does happy dance*
The world is so Backasswards
It makes me wish I was
DYSLEXIC!
~Linda~

Postby orionsfaith on May 22nd, 2012, 9:49 pm

How. in the WORLD did I think UVM came out late May!??! :shock:
Last I was here in March I remember saying I got the release date confused w/ the other 'M' month, I must have been looking at the release date for TRV....*face*palm*desk*floor* :oops:
*le sigh*
O well, now I don't have to worry about it being at my bookstore, they never have Lynsay's books out on time around here!....
*averts eyes and runs to bookstore*
"You see? We get on famously...We could have been grand friends."
"Except for the part about me being an enforcer and you being a murderer."
"Yes. Well, no friendship is perfect."
orionsfaith

Postby Denise on May 24th, 2012, 2:55 am

Wwell, you'll be enjoying a new read while the rest of us are having to re-read. :lol:
Denise

Postby orionsfaith on June 4th, 2012, 9:18 pm

sin
Really hope that someone gets to Robert and gives him his comeuppance. The same with Beth. I did not trust her from the get go. Genie is a trip. I do hope we see her in upcoming stories. Can you say Marcus? Lol

Let's not forget Capetian Jack. That man was not on my A list. Until he realized that Carolyn belonged with Christian. Loved how her drug her up to the Villa. That whole scene was just priceless.

Didn't suspect Beth until the 2nd shoe incident, just sad; for a sec really thought she was actually concerned for Caro's emotional well-being as a 'beard' ....Genie and Cpt Jack are amazing sauce! "omg, let me talk to that idiot", *lmao*giggle*snort* Def need comebacks
tomEC
I always enjoy those moments when I get the vicarious pleasure of a character seeing her or himself in a mirror after being turned.

agreed, but hopefully she'll put/mention it the next time they pop up
Lynsay
Fact is they keep reducing my word count and that means I have to leave things out. Honestly, as it is, I cut somewhere between 30k and 50k out of Christian's story in three different run throughs. If I don't keep to or close to word count, THEY will do the cutting and we never agree on what is important.

OMYGEE word cuts are AWFUL!...but, they do/could lead to limited edition extra special excerpts!!! :o :D movies do them!!! yes yes, this should happen *rubs hands 2gether evi....conspiratorially* :twisted:

Santo SO has to have a book! It is beyond necessary.
Zanipolo was hilarious, another Thomas/Justin Bricker in the making.

Drunk Caro was great, totally uninhibited tight wads (and I mean that in the most loving of ways, she was tight emotionally b/c of her past, i get it) are always fun.

I admit I got a lil bored of the 'woe is me b/c some jerk emotionally scarred me' theme, Marguerite, Alex, and Leigh
all had similar issues, Marguerite is a lil different b/c JC was a immortal but really they were just all colossal jerks, I get it, some men suck, but I much prefer the 'sweet but just not the same' stories Terri and Elvi had.

TomEC
So Lynsay, always drive carefully. Have you had a checkup lately? Look after yourself so you can live a long and healthy life and write lots of books.

LOL, AMEN!!! :D

Only made through page 2 of the responses 2nite but I didn't want to have to wait to post my full emotions, specially since I'm already SO LATE! gah :P
"You see? We get on famously...We could have been grand friends."
"Except for the part about me being an enforcer and you being a murderer."
"Yes. Well, no friendship is perfect."
orionsfaith

PreviousNext

Return to Discuss the Series