****The Lady is a Vamp EXCERPT Sopilers***

Talk about the stories that got the Argeneaus where they are today.

Re: ****The Lady is a Vamp EXCERPT Sopilers***

Postby Appoloin on July 30th, 2012, 3:06 pm

TomEC wrote:Well tomorrow TLV comes out and I would like to go on record with a bit of speculation.

There are a thousand and one ways this could come out but I think one way it could work out is if Jeanne Louise were to end up turning Paul and Paul, it turn, where then to turn Livy, thus saving her life. I'm not saying that's how it will turn out... but it could.

In theory there could be a way for JL to turn both. JL turns Paul using the 1 turn rule, JL turns Livy claiming Livy as her own daughter using the 100 year rule.
Appoloin

Postby sin on July 30th, 2012, 5:04 pm

I have made a topic for all of us to discuss/theorize, etc tomorrow or after midnight :)
I agree with you Tom I also hope this is not a cliffhanger. But seeing as how the next story is Anders's hopefully it will not be. But I do hope we are getting closer to Leo getting caught. Love to see how that pans out.

Happy reading everyone :) And please do not be shy. Express yourself and jump in. With the wee one not sure when I will finish it but I do have it ready for download tonight

~~~~~~Immortals or Bust~~~~~~
sin

Postby wren on August 2nd, 2012, 10:23 am

Appoloin wrote:
TomEC wrote:Well tomorrow TLV comes out and I would like to go on record with a bit of speculation.

There are a thousand and one ways this could come out but I think one way it could work out is if Jeanne Louise were to end up turning Paul and Paul, it turn, where then to turn Livy, thus saving her life. I'm not saying that's how it will turn out... but it could.

In theory there could be a way for JL to turn both. JL turns Paul using the 1 turn rule, JL turns Livy claiming Livy as her own daughter using the 100 year rule.

It's an interesting idea, but I don't think the 100 year rule is allowed here, even if Jeanne Louise adopted Lily. By law, Immortals are allowed one turn only, and according to Lynsay, that is final. Otherwise, they could decapitate one another to turn someone else....
wren

Postby susan60625 on August 5th, 2012, 12:21 pm

wren wrote:
Appoloin wrote:

It's an interesting idea, but I don't think the 100 year rule is allowed here, even if Jeanne Louise adopted Lily. By law, Immortals are allowed one turn only, and according to Lynsay, that is final. Otherwise, they could decapitate one another to turn someone else....

I think you may be right, Wren. I was thinking along the same lines. This same problem could come up with any new turn who already has kids. Off the top of my head, I'm thinking about Mabel. She has kids and it will be hard for her to see them grow old and die, but I wouldn't want her to waste her one turn, because what if, God forbid!, something were to happen to DJ. He is an enforcer after all. The rogues he hunts know how to kill immortals. That could ruin her chance of ever finding another lifemate.
"It's staked and baked, Jo. We're not pork chops." T. Argeneau :D
"Ohhhh, glow in the dark. Good choice." D. Notte
:D
AEA Sister-Member of: SASSy Argeneauts & YYI Club
susan60625

Postby TomEC on August 5th, 2012, 4:39 pm

susan60625 wrote:
wren wrote:
Appoloin wrote:In theory there could be a way for JL to turn both. JL turns Paul using the 1 turn rule, JL turns Livy claiming Livy as her own daughter using the 100 year rule.

I think you may be right, Wren. I was thinking along the same lines. This same problem could come up with any new turn who already has kids. Off the top of my head, I'm thinking about Mabel. She has kids and it will be hard for her to see them grow old and die, but I wouldn't want her to waste her one turn, because what if, God forbid!, something were to happen to DJ. He is an enforcer after all. The rogues he hunts know how to kill immortals. That could ruin her chance of ever finding another lifemate.

Wren, Susan, I totally agree with you both. One person, one turn, no exceptions. End of story. It's as simple as that. It would, therefore, be sensible to save that one turn for a future lifemate because you could end up being alone for a very long time.

I do, nevertheless, think that such reasoning, however logical and sensible, will not always come into play when watching someone we love die. As Sarek (Spock's father) once said, "My logic is suspect where my son is concerned." I'm not a parent but I know what it is to love someone and I'm pretty sure that faced with such a situation I would think with my heart, not with my head. I mean, think of it, if someone you cared about deeply were dying and all you had to do to save that person was give up what amounts to an insurance policy against loneliness in some possible future, what would you do; particularly if you already had your lifemate?

Like you, Susan, I hope Mabel doesn't do anything foolish. She apparently has more than one child and only one turn. If she were to do anything like that, how would she decide? It would be like that movie, Sophie's Choice. A choice like that really could drive you off the deep end.
“The greatest happiness of life is the conviction that we are loved, loved for ourselves, or rather, loved in spite of ourselves.” -Victor Hugo
TomEC

Postby sin on August 6th, 2012, 12:49 am

I personally do not think there is any chance of Mable or anyone doing something foolish especially in Port Henry. Not with Victor and several other Older Immortal's who uphold that particular law. I think her head is safe.

sin

Postby TomEC on August 6th, 2012, 2:11 pm

sin wrote:I personally do not think there is any chance of Mable or anyone doing something foolish especially in Port Henry. Not with Victor and several other Older Immortal's who uphold that particular law. I think her head is safe.

I agree.
“The greatest happiness of life is the conviction that we are loved, loved for ourselves, or rather, loved in spite of ourselves.” -Victor Hugo
TomEC

Postby orionsfaith on August 7th, 2012, 7:04 am

Was so excited bought n read book on my phone while in Orlando this week, on bus home now so just wanted to text quickly: only reason I Don't think Bricker is Livs mate is cuz he didn't mention it when he offered up his turn. Knew he was being awful quiet b/c he felt bad (why Anders had to step up n talk so much) but thought maybe he was also wondering how to tell them he still couldn't read her.
"You see? We get on famously...We could have been grand friends."
"Except for the part about me being an enforcer and you being a murderer."
"Yes. Well, no friendship is perfect."
orionsfaith

Postby sin on August 7th, 2012, 11:11 am

orionsfaith wrote: (why Anders had to step up n talk so much) but thought maybe he was also wondering how to tell them he still couldn't read her.

Glad you like the book orionsfaith[ Do not think Anders is Livy's mate for the major reason he book comes out in Feb. Look forward to your thought, theories and speculations on our topic. Hope you had a nice trip.

sin

Postby orionsfaith on August 8th, 2012, 8:58 am

sin wrote: Do not think Anders is Livy's mate for the major reason he book comes out in Feb. Look forward to your thought, theories and speculations on our topic. Hope you had a nice trip.[/color][/b]

No no, not Anders, thought Bricker may have been, is there a release date for his yet? Though I don't think that anymore. and I totally posted that in the wrong thread, o well, I'll post my full review there :geek:
"You see? We get on famously...We could have been grand friends."
"Except for the part about me being an enforcer and you being a murderer."
"Yes. Well, no friendship is perfect."
orionsfaith

Previous

Return to Discuss the Series