Love Bites and Tall, Dark and Hungry

Talk about the stories that got the Argeneaus where they are today.

Re: Love Bites and Tall, Dark and Hungry

Postby Viv0323 on September 29th, 2008, 12:55 am

i love the cartoon covers. i fell in love with the argeneaus all because of the cartoon cover on tall dark and hungry. the vampire with bride toy on the big wedding cake totally caught my eye. it was the first argeneau i read...and i fell so deeply in love with bastien...and terri of course!
Vivian
Viv0323

Postby tinkz on September 29th, 2008, 10:06 am

i love the cartoon covers but i have to be honest the the other covers are a lot better and it is gunna be cool to have a matching series. i can't wait.
[=http://www.netsites.net/glitter]Image[/]
tinkz

Postby sin on May 1st, 2009, 8:40 pm

Has anyone heard when the new cover release of TD&H will be??? Also so we know if these will be released in HB for our HB readers?? Thanks

~~~~~~Immortals or Bust~~~~~~
sin

Postby Denise on May 4th, 2009, 1:40 am

Last time I sent a note to Dorchester asking about HB copies for the first three they said there were no plans at this time, but they would be re-issuing all three in PB. That was a few months ago but I'm assuming that plans haven't changed.
Denise

Postby sin on May 4th, 2009, 10:55 am

just curious..personally I just do the paperbacks. less bruises..Thought I heard the PB was going to be re-released shortly after LB...Thanks Denise...

sin

Postby ~Linda~ on May 4th, 2009, 10:10 pm

Denise wrote:Last time I sent a note to Dorchester asking about HB copies for the first three they said there were no plans at this time, but they would be re-issuing all three in PB. That was a few months ago but I'm assuming that plans haven't changed.

Sin and Denise I got the same message! Humph.
The world is so Backasswards
It makes me wish I was
DYSLEXIC!
~Linda~

Postby Melissa on May 5th, 2009, 9:22 pm

I just picked up the new covered version of Love Bites. Tall Dark and Hungry is the only one I have not read, and I want to read it before reading the Hunter series.
Melissa

Postby sin on May 5th, 2009, 10:27 pm

you will enjoy it..Bastien has an interesting way with himself. The book stores & Wal-Mart seem to be keeping it in stock.
Feel free to use the search button to see of a topic is started and enjoy reading....Some topic pages are several as well as the sub topic's. we are a chatty bunch...

Who is your favorite immortal? We have a debate going on... lol... Personally I am into the as w2 states "the grumpy older immortals"..luv ya sis....Of course that would be Lucian.. Some of us are into the BC men...

Be sure to fill out the Getting to know you question & Quirky questions. The are not only fun but we get to know about everyone. Also be sure to sign up for the newsletter. It not only has updates about the Spice's, but crossword puzzles and sometimes contests..

sin

Postby sin on July 27th, 2009, 8:43 pm

Just went to Barnes & Noble site to check on something and saw the new cover for TD&H...yummmmmm....talk about HOT....

sin

Postby Kath on July 27th, 2009, 9:44 pm

sin wrote:Just went to Barnes & Noble site to check on something and saw the new cover for TD&H...yummmmmm....talk about HOT....

I agree!! Wow, is it hot in here?
Kath

PreviousNext

Return to Discuss the Series